Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note (20517 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Which App Do I Use To Take Selfie On A Lenovo K3 Note / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
okahdidi:

Enjoy it bro. Its sure a good phone. U won't regret it. Note there are no perfect phones,updates are released to correct anomalies
Thanks bro...can't wait.
Sure
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by elijahdre(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:

Good....Thanks.
Placing my order with elijahdree first thing tomorrow, should be rocking mine by next week
We are also waiting for you Olajide. We have a yellow colour in stock so u can pick it up immediately. After which u will be added to the WhatsApp group to get more updates.
Okhadidi, nice job
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
elijahdre:

We are also waiting for you Olajide. We have a yellow colour in stock so u can pick it up immediately. After which u will be added to the WhatsApp group to get more updates.
Okhadidi, nice job
@elijahdre, would message you shortly on WhatsApp, I don't think I would like the yellow. Would prefer white colour.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by elijahdre(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:

@elijahdre, would message you shortly on WhatsApp, I don't think I would like the yellow. Would prefer white colour.
OK. Waiting sir. Yellow is cool
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
elijahdre:

OK. Waiting sir. Yellow is cool
Both colours sexy. Ur choice sha.
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
elijahdre:

Okhadidi, nice job
Thank you Elijahdre
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by moubba(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Megangan:

Have you being searching for a place where you can get all Uk Used smartphone of all Top Brands, such as;
>Samsung
>HTC
>Sony
>Blackberry
>Lumia
>Lg
>Apple
Search no more b'cos at SmartPhones home we sell all the Uk Used products of all the brands listed above at the cheapest prices in Nigeria.

*You Pay On Delivery(Lagos Only)
*Delivered within 24hrs of Order

So what are you waiting for ping to order yours PIN:271ECEB6

don't contact him. He's a scammer
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by elijahdre(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Full payment received from Mr nicholas from KOGI and another Deposit gotten today from osogbo for k3 note. Keep the order coming

1 Like

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
moubba:
don't contact him. He's a scammer
Lol
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by jazz04(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
used k3 note needed.... anyone?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
jazz04:
used k3 note needed.... anyone?
Like how much do u budget to get one?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by jazz04(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ajasa4link:
Like how much do u budget to get one?
25k cash!!!
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
jazz04:

25k cash!!!
lol....For phone wey person buy for 40k and he never use for up to 2months?....Bros go hustle 15k join ur money and just buy the new one. Nobody will sell the fairly used one less than 35k to u
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by maltharzaer(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
okahdidi:
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5-MOhJ9cPbNZjcwTldJSF9xeDQ&export=download
Link to gapps. Plz flash with the new rom
Pls what ROM is this?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Please can u drop the process of using Glo BIS on k3 note?

1 Like

Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by temitimx19(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
okahdidi:

Like i said,imei can be changed as much as u like but not thru mtk tools,.
Pls can you tell me which software can be used to change imei...
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by greenwoldmridul: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
install zip option does not appear in the recovery mode. Only install update option appears. what to do?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
okahdidi:
Good day all
After few appeals from friends on the WhatsApp group, I have decided to create this thread based on the topic above. This phone is really really good and lovely and such I recommend it. I bought it from Elijahdre,a trusted dealer on nairaland.
OK without wasting much time,let's go there. U will need the following;
1. A PC.
2. Lenovo PC driver, download it here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6rro42jzbelfe3i/LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.13.exe
3. Super Su. Download from here. https://mega.co.nz/#!b8tSiYZJ!yr3okwkxmoR8NqSN10PCEtxsLl25aZ3VUSALqTKszsM
4. Minimal ADB and Fastboot. Download here. https://mega.co.nz/#!rs0lHZrI!hE3Ux99skP-q3RYsgb9KNwX2Dnji192uU0KJB3iQNdo
5. USB cord.
OK I will break down the process so that it will be easy.
STEPS:
A. Enable USB debugging on ur phone.
B. Copy the downloaded files to ur PC but leave the super su on the root of ur SD card
C. Install the lenovo driver(note,this driver is not signed and so its not compatible with some windows and if u experience trouble plz do well to install in another PC). Once installed, reboot ur PC.
D. Open the minimal adb and fastboot using winrar,locate the file called py_cmd.exe and double click it and run the following commands;
I. Type adb devices(tap enter from ur keyboard)
11. Look at ur phone,it will request u to allow ur PC access the phone, just OK it.
III. type adb devices( tap enter from ur keyboard), if u look closely, u will see ur device recognized on ur PC. Its code starts from N and other letters in capital letters.
IV. Type adb reboot bootloader,press enter. Ur phone will automatically reboot and if u look at ur phone, u will see fastboot at the bottom left corner of ur screen.
V. Type fastboot devices,press enter.
VI. Type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img,tap enter. Watch ur PC,den u will see recovery successful.
VII. Type fastboot reboot and this will now boot ur phone.
VIII. Put of ur phone, once its off,hold the vol up and vol down key plus ur power key together, it will come up and then choose English.
IX. Use ur vol key to navigate to install zip,choose sdcard1 and scroll to where ur super su u downloaded initially is,choose it using ur power button and watch the process.
X. Once done and u see successful, just go back and reboot ur phone.
XI. Congratulations, ur phone is rooted.
If u have any issues,let me know. I recommend the app called jumobile,its in play store,it uninstalls system app and so on,download it and use it to remove those crazy Chinese apps. I use the stock ROM which has system update and other things. The ROM supports two languages only,Chinese and English unlike the other ROM where all languages are supported. Actually that ROM is an old ROM which was modified. There are also custom ROMs available on different sites. I will try and post links to this ROMs so that u can enjoy ur device. I love the phone die
Just rooted mine with kingroot. Can I change the kingsu to supersu? Which application should I uninstall that will not cause harm to my phone
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Good job dj ...meanwhile no luck yet on rooting the device o. Now on fourth system.
Try king root
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by econity(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
okahdidi:

Like i said,imei can be changed as much as u like but not thru mtk tools,.
How can we charge IMEI since MTK tool seems not to work?
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2015
maltharzaer:

Pls what ROM is this?
Not a ROM, its playstore
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2015
econity:

How can we charge IMEI since MTK tool seems not to work?
Still working on something
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:36am On Jun 28, 2015
econity:

Just rooted mine with kingroot. Can I change the kingsu to supersu? Which application should I uninstall that will not cause harm to my phone
No u can't change kingsu to super su
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2015
greenwoldmridul:
install zip option does not appear in the recovery mode. Only install update option appears. what to do?
Its because u are on the stock recovery,if u rooted and flashed cwm through the process posted earlier, u will get what u want
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:39am On Jun 28, 2015
temitimx19:

Pls can you tell me which software can be used to change imei...
For now no software oooo
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:43am On Jun 28, 2015
https://mega.co.nz/#!XMchgToC!EzrfDL...kj3PVOPEduMuOM
Link to another custom ROM, this is fresh lollipop, no vibe anything.
Note. This ROM has no led light, only comes on when charging
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:56am On Jun 28, 2015
https://mega.co.nz/#!6F13SBgT!8ErWIh...UMZibmhzL_LeOY
Sensation rom

http://blog.teamleadnet.com/2015/06/removing-malware-and-bloatware-from.html?m=1
For those who want to know what and what to remove from their phone without causing harm

http://pub.ota.lenovomm.com/TOOL/LenovoUpdate/LenovoOTA_v3.5.apk
For those who can't root,install this app and it will update ur current rom
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 4:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by okahdidi: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note by ajasa4link: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2015
econity:
Try king root
please give me the link to king root. Hope it will root the phone completely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Phone Has Been Locked! By A Virus!! / Upgrading From Android 2.2.1 (froyo) To 2.2.3 (ginjerbread), How Is It Done? / On A Budget Of 105k, Which Smart Phone Can One Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.