Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video (858 Views)

Fast Rising Singer Godwin Jay Drops Another Banger!! / Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song / 3 Things Wrong With Godwin Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Ragner(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
1. BOVI
Everybody loves Bovi, but as is typical of the Nigerian entertainment industry we tend to overdo things. I mean after watching the ‘Hour of Victory’ flick, I did laugh a bit. Plus it added an extra 40 seconds (or more) to the 3minutes+ video, however it was as unnecessary as the ‘k’ in knee, and if we are being honest here we’ve seen Bovi do better.

2. THAT DANCE
At first when I saw the dance I simply assumed our dear Korede Bello was on the verge of an epileptic fit, (I mean it could have been part of the story line…) What was that? Seriously?? I literally cringed every time Korede did the very weird ….i don’t even know what to call it!As for DonJazzy, don’t be an agbayaplease. I’ve heard and read various comments on that dance and none of it fit for public consumption so I’ll just keep them to myself. I get that Korede isn’t that much of a performer (unlike Reekado), I mean I’ve watched him struggle to actually get into character on stage and in videos except maybe Dorobucci where he actually had to act cute so that didn’t prove to be too much trouble.
But if you really had to do a dance (or shall i call it jig?) try and get a choreographer to show you some moves so you don’t end up looking like a fulani cultural dancer without his stick. Just don’t do that ever again! On the flip side, his attempt at Igbo dance was pretty impressive.

3. HE WINKED….AGAIN!!!
Someone needs to tell Korede to stop with his winks! It was cute in Dorrobuci video, it was getting a little bit worrying in the Adaobi video, now its just plain annoying!! Please retire the wink !!
I’d describe Godwinas an energetic song with a feel-good nature that inspires this feeling of gratitude and makes you want to do a little jig, sadly watching this video will almost bring all that to a screeching halt.

Source; tooxclusive.com/editorial/3-things-i-found-wrong-with-godwin-video/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Davidson267(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by coolebux(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
Go get a job and get a life.
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by raziboi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
I sight u op
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by xreal: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
op is damn right and on point.
especially on Bovi and Korede's winking spree.
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Pinocchioo(f): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
These guys you are criticizing here are busy making their money. @ OP, can you please give us an example of a "perfect" music video
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Pinocchioo(f): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
These guys you are criticizing here are busy making their money. @ OP, can you please give us an example of a "perfect" music video
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Pinocchioo(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Ragner(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pinocchioo:
These guys you are criticizing here are busy making their money.
@ OP, can you please give us an example of a "perfect" music video

Bros no be quarrel abeg na grin
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Pinocchioo(f): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ragner:

Bros no be quarrel abeg na grin
Lol, no probs
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by evanscheck(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Come have u eaten today.. and u are here hating a small boy making money...
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Ragner(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
evanscheck:
Come have u eaten today.. and u are here hating a small boy making money...

What's the 'hating' ?? Grow up Bro
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ragner:
3. HE WINKED….AGAIN!!!
Someone needs to tell Korede to stop with his winks! It was cute in Dorrobuci video, it was getting a little bit worrying in the Adaobi video, now its just plain annoying!! Please retire the wink !!
I’d describe Godwinas an energetic song with a feel-good nature that inspires this feeling of gratitude and makes you want to do a little jig, sadly watching this video will almost bring all that to a screeching halt.
as in ehn, so annoying
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Ragner(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
runzlord:

as in ehn, so annoying

I think he wants to make the 'wink' his signature style
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ragner:

I think he wants to make the 'wink' his signature style
well tell him its ugly
Re: 3 Things I Found Wrong With "Godwin" Video by evanscheck(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ragner:

What's the 'hating' ?? Grow up Bro
Who is hating, are u okay, guy did u take something, quit it, cos its nt good for u

(1) (Reply)

NEA 2015 Predictions (see List Of Likely Winners) / Name A Nigerian Song That You Think Is Capable Of Grabbing A Grammy Award / One Of My Rap Song Lyrics,please Check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.