Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices (1571 Views)

We buy scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Deleted / 200000mah Powerbank To Power Your Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
At Jumia- Africa's number one online shopping mall, you're guaranteed to get good quality items at affordable prices anywhere you are in the country. To order for devices like phones, tablets, laptops power banks etc as well as home appliances like TV's, refrigerators, washing machines, blenders etc. Fashion accessories and groceries are not left out even bottle and dispenser water lol. For more information, send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Cheers All smiley
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Injoo Leap tablet

​​Screen: 8 ''HD IPS display

Processor: Quad Core 1.33GHz

Memory: 16GB Internal, 1GB RAM

Operating System: Windows 8

Works with the Innjoo ikeyboard (Sold
Separately)

WiFi: Yes

Camera: Front - 2.0MP/Back - 5.0MP

Battery: 4000mAh

Colour: White

Free Office 365
60mins free (Monthly) skype call credit
For 1 year

Price N19,995 Cash on delivery option available.

You may like to include Oraimo Power bank (5,200mAh) at N2000 or injoo Powerbank (10,000 mAh) at N3,000

For details on how to reach me, pls send me a PM.

Cheers

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by Lagusta(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aunty mi its because its you ooo

Jumia isn't good to me at all...
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Lagusta:
Aunty mi its because its you ooo

Jumia isn't good to me at all...

Pele aburo, I just joined the team recently myself. Wetin happen?

And how did you get your Yahoo mail back shocked
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2015
Injoo Leap 4

Display Size: 8 Inches

Processor: Intel Quad Core

RAM: 1GB

Internal Memory: 16GB

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Rear Camera: 5MP

Front Camera: 2MP

Colour: Black

Single SIM Card

3G

Comes With Compatible Innjoo iCover With
Keyboard

Price N26,999

You could also include the injoo gold Powerbank (10000mAh) at N3,000.

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by Lagusta(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2015
dominique:

Pele aburo, I just joined the team recently myself. Wetin happen?

And how did you get your Yahoo mail back shocked

Their services are not customer friendly.....

About the yahoo, I just decided to log in again, so I used my number to verify it, and that's all
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Samsung Galaxy grand prime + MTN free data
Operating System: Android
Camera: 8MP/5MP Front
Screen: 5.0"
Memory: 8GB Internal / 1GB RAM
Battery Life: 2600
Dual SIM
Price N35,310

1 Like

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Lagusta:

Their services are not customer friendly.....

About the yahoo, I just decided to log in again, so I used my number to verify it, and that's all

Abeg no vess, Could be a one off scenario. Me and my sibblings shop there without so much issues.

I don't think I can retrieve my yahoomail that easily. Someone hacked into my account and changed my password and security question. I've tried every possible way to retrieve it. I'm cool with gmail now though I don't mind getting back the yahoomail.
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Order for infinix hot note pro
Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat (Can be upgraded to Android 5 Lollipop)
Camera: 8MP Camera
Display Size: 5.5 Inches IPS LCD Capacitive
Touchscreen
Memory: 32GB Internal Memory, 2GB RAM
Processor: MediatTek 1.4GHz Octa Core
Battery Capacity: Li-Ion 4000 mAh
Price N28,000, pay on delivery option available. Available in three colours (Black, copper brown and white)
To get this Device as well as many more phones and accessories, send me a PM and I'll reach you on whatsapp

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by Lagusta(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
dominique:

Abeg no vess, Could be a one off scenario. Me and my sibblings shop there without so much issues.

I don't think I can retrieve my yahoomail that easily. Someone hacked into my account and changed my password and security question. I've tried every possible way to retrieve it. I'm cool with gmail now though I don't mind getting back the yahoomail.

Oooops, sorry about that...

I also enjoy gmail too
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2015
^ I'll give the yahoomail one last trial and see how it goes.

Still on the matter order for your devices and electronics at affordable prices. What more, Jumia is slashing the prices on goods from N8,000 upwards (apart from Infinix and injoo devices). Hurry while offer lasts. I've already gotten an order for a Samsung LED Tv at N189k+ but the will be slashed by 15k and he will pay N174k instead. That's one of the perks of shopping with the No.1 shopping mall in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
SUPER SLEEP RECHARGEABLE FAN

FEATURES:

3 SMF Batteries

Energy Saving

3-Speed Wind

High-speed: 3.5hrs

Mid-speed: 5hrs

Low-speed: 6.5hrs

LED Lighting

Low Noise

Oscillate Left and Right

Comes in colours Black and Red

Price N10,595

Free delivery anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Please I want to order a fairly used netbook. Anyone available?
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by kingsleyuk2003(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2015
dominique:
Injoo Leap 4

Display Size: 8 Inches

Processor: Intel Quad Core

RAM: 1GB

Internal Memory: 16GB

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Rear Camera: 5MP

Front Camera: 2MP

Colour: Black

Single SIM Card

3G

Comes With Compatible Innjoo iCover With
Keyboard

Price N26,999

You could also include the injoo gold Powerbank (10000mAh) at N3,000.

Can this make calls?
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:

Can this make calls?
Yes it can, it comes with a single sim.
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Ccanyanwu:
Please I want to order a fairly used netbook. Anyone available?

Sorry we don't have fairly used items at Jumia. But you can tell me your budget so I can recommend a clean new tablet you can order for.
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
You
Okay.Thanks.
Really needed a low budget mini laptop.
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ccanyanwu:
You Okay.Thanks. Really needed a low budget mini laptop.
Like how much do you have in mind?
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
N20,000 - N25,000
Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Health is wealth. Get into good shape with the FITBIT Flex Wristband

Some of it's features include

Complete Health Monitor
Calorie counter
sleep monitor
distance tracker
pedometer
Email Notification Reminder

Costs N2,500

In case you're interested in owning one, send me a pm and let's discuss.

Re: Order For Your Devices, Gadgets And Accessories At Reasonable Prices by dominique(f): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Scanfrost 8Kg washing machine

The Scanfrost 8Kg - Washing Machine SFWM-TTA is a household essential for every home. It is a semi-automatic washing machine that effectively takes care of all your laundry needs. It is designed with easy use control knobs that gives lets you control how you want it to wash different type of clothing materials in a timely manner. The control has a wash timer, a draining control and a spinning timer. This washing machine is designed to have a dedicated tub for washing and another for spinning to give you a faster laundry time.

Comes highly recommended, I know of people using it and are enjoying it.

Currently costs N55,584.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used White Ipad Mini 2 (with Sim) @46k / HELP: My Solar Panel Is Only Outing 10-60watt Despite The Being Rated At 260watt / Plz How Much Is Tecno J7 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.