Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154691 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 1:13am On Jan 09, 2016
holyemmyjoe:
During my chat with one of their customer care agent, he/she told me I have to own a Reseller account with them which will be opened when I pay the sum of 100usd. I asked him/her if I will be credited after paying that amount or will I pay another amount to get credited, I got this message as a Reply This cost is for reseller system after that you can recharge your account to send Sms according to your need you can recharge your account Please help.

This system is a pure reseller system. They buy the domain name of your choice for you and host you. They'll just give you username and password to the admin back end to control it.

Now this is not ideal if you truly want to make good profit from the business. Sites like smslive247, do it. But like I said sometime ago, all your clients may become theirs whenever you decide to leave or change provider, else you're stuck with them and have no much choice.

The best thing to do is to design a website yourself (or get someone to do it for you), and get the SPC component. Integrate it and get an API. Tell the website you already have a platform that u just need an API. With that you are only required to buy credits.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2016
fleps:

This system is a pure reseller system. They buy the domain name of your choice for you and host you. They'll just give you username and password to the admin back end to control it.

Now this is not ideal if you truly want to make good profit from the business. Sites like smslive247, do it. But like I said sometime ago, all your clients may become theirs whenever you decide to leave or change provider, else you're stuck with them and have to much choice.

The best thing to do is to design a website yourself (or get someone to do it for you), and get the SPC component. Integrate it and get an API. Tell the website you already have a platform that u just need an API. With that you are only required to buy credits.
Yea he said it all
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by eprince21(m): 2:55am On Jan 09, 2016
this is good
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Who knows the answer to dis my question?
How do you edit the CSS of ur joomla spc4
To make it match with your template
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by MRGRACE(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a readymade Bulk sms website for sale...with 60,000 sms units plus u get to buy additional sms units at 80kobo per unit....Interswitch / Online payment integrated
Price is just N50,000

I also have another one with 9000 sms units, Interswitch Integrated, additional sms units at 80kobo per unit for just N10,000..Let me know if interested 07060945564

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
rolexsms:
Who knows the answer to dis my question?
How do you edit the CSS of ur joomla spc4
To make it match with your template

It's pretty simple. Just download and install this plugin: http://extensions.joomla.org/extension/add-custom-css
Then open the css file of spc and copy the codes. Paste them in a fresh text editor and make your changes. Then save it as myCUSTOMcss.css or any name you like. Upload it any where in your public_html folder. Then refer the link to your myCUSTOMcss.css in your plugin. The plugin will load your custom CSS file after all other CSS files making it possible to override spc css. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by macaranta(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Do online learning on our platform and make money while at it.
See signature.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by sofymoore(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2016
At GHART SIGNATURE we make ur home worthwhile with impressive interior decorations call us on 08141565357 08069214248.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
another question for the house ..How do you resolve the issue of the characters left and used not showing when typing sms to send ?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2016
rolexsms:
another question for the house ..How do you resolve the issue of the characters left and used not showing when typing sms to send ?

It's probably from your template. You can search out for a plugin that resolves javascript or jquery conflict and see if it will solve it.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by tonyx4x44(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2016
tonyx4x44:
please i need help with search friendly urls... it works smoothly for all menu links on my site, but no on spc links... all spc links retain their long dirty form embarassed any help
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2016
CreativeWeb:

It's probably from your template. You can search out for a plugin that resolves javascript or jquery conflict and see if it will solve it.

That's true. Also, you can check the settings first from your Admin area. Admin Menu >> Settings >> SPC GATEWAY/API SETTINGS >> Length of 1 SMS page for multiple pages.

If it is blank, it may be a reason for it. Include what you want.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by IkayEkeocha: 1:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Thanks ojochidem... Another question is this ...I downloaded a joomla templates that doesnt have a login / registration page.. if i install joomla with sample data will i the login / registration that will come with it automatically become visible in the template?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
IkayEkeocha:
Thanks ojochidem... Another question is this ...I downloaded a joomla templates that doesnt have a login / registration page.. if i install joomla with sample data will i the login / registration that will come with it automatically become visible in the template?

No joomla template actually comes with registration or login page so to speak. Reg/login is inbuilt in joomla. Just create a page with menu item called Register or Login, then select joomla Registration Form or Login Form. What will happen is that the style of the template you are using will be applied to the forms. Joomla comes with registration, login and contact forms. They are inbuilt.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by evastore: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
.. I have great list of active Nigerian entertainment lovers who subscribed to my email newsletters (about 3k subscribers) and about 1000 phone numbers (real active phone numbers).. I send out adverts newsletters/bulk SMS to promote my blog and affiliate products.. Am selling out the list now to just few persons. The price is =N=800 per list... If you're interested you leave a comment below.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by IkayEkeocha: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Once again thanks ojochidem for ur support....

Is it possible to edit my spc 4 component css to match my site ?

Kindly explain more on routing

How make it possible for my portal to me able to detect multple input numbers whenever a client wants to send a message?

How i make it possible for clienta to be able to schdule messages and dispatch them at a specific time ?

Do u knw any site i can get joomla templates that can relate to bulk sms service

Thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
IkayEkeocha:
Once again thanks ojochidem for ur support....

Is it possible to edit my spc 4 component css to match my site ?

Kindly explain more on routing

How make it possible for my portal to me able to detect multple input numbers whenever a client wants to send a message?

How i make it possible for clienta to be able to schdule messages and dispatch them at a specific time ?

Do u knw any site i can get joomla templates that can relate to bulk sms service

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments. I stopped using SPC and Joomla for almost a year now so I am not current about Joomla issues. @Creativeweb will be of great help.

I will explain ROUTING, SCHEDULING and DUPLICATE NUMBERS.

A. ROUTING: Is a feature of any Bulk SMS site that gives the capability to assign routes or SMS gateway(Providers) to individual networks. For example. You can route the 4 Major GSM Networks as follows: MTN=KudiSMS GLO=RouteSMS AIRTEL=SMSnaija247 ETISALAT=RolexSMS

With this you save a lot on your cost price in the sense that you route each network to the most RELIABLE and affordable provider. With emphasis on reliability.

Cost: SMS Portal Creator 4 Routing Key is sold at a Rate of NGN29,890.00 here http://smsportalcreator.com/buy-spc. I bought it for N30,000 like 3 or 4 years back and it really served its purpose.

B. SCHEDULING: : SPC scrippt comes with scheduling feature. The last i knew of SPC is that you will need to configure cron jobs in your Cpanel for it to work. Anyone that has the current Scheduling setup can explain further.

C. DUPLICATE NUMBERS: Yes. SPC is designed to identify and remove duplicate numbers. I will also notify the User of he number of duplicate numbers removed.

Hopes these few lines will help.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by internetpo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
ojochidem:

Thanks for the compliments. I stopped using SPC and Joomla for almost a year now so I am not current about Joomla issues. @Creativeweb will be of great help.

A. ROUTING: Is a feature of any Bulk SMS site that gives the capability to assign routes or SMS gateway(Providers) to individual networks. For example. You can route the 4 Major GSM Networks as follows: MTN=KudiSMS GLO=RouteSMS AIRTEL=SMSnaija247 ETISALAT=RolexSMS

With this you save a lot on your cost price in the sense that you route each network to the most RELIABLE and affordable provider. With emphasis on reliability.

Cost: SMS Portal Creator 4 Routing Key is sold at a Rate of NGN29,890.00 here http://smsportalcreator.com/buy-spc. I bought it for N30,000 like 3 or 4 years back and it really served its purpose.

B. SCHEDULING: : SPC scrippt comes with scheduling feature. The last i knew of SPC is that you will need to configure cron jobs in your Cpanel for it to work. Anyone that has the current Scheduling setup can explain further.

C. DUPLICATE NUMBERS: Yes. SPC is designed to identify and remove duplicate numbers. I will also notify the User of he number of duplicate numbers removed.

Thumbs up! great work you guys are doing here. Still following and learning too.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by internetpo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
ojochidem:

Thumbs up! great work you guys are doing here. Still following and learning too cheesy.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
internetpo:

Thumbs up! great work you guys are doing here. Still following and learning too cheesy.

Thanks, bro! How is business?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2016
I can help you with one... Let's talk via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone

IkayEkeocha:
I'm an amateur in this business but i would like to confirm somethings

1. If my site is fully developed and i've interfaced it with the component, and i want to resell for a company do i need to sign up on their site and fund my account then use my login details to build my API then put in the API section in my component?

2. Which company can assure me 100% delivery and can sell to me at 0.75K at least.

3. How to allign every network to a specific API also implies to international networks

Kindly assist me
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 2:50am On Jan 16, 2016
Your marketing and clients will determine how much... You can make as much sale as #30000 weekly or more.
orfilla4:
How much are you guys earning from bulk sms business monthly?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
semasir:
Your marketing and clients will determine how much... You can make as much sale as #30000 weekly or more.

true talk semasir.i agree with you.marketing matters alot,.
Creative web has let the cat out of the bag by giving us ONE of his marketing strategy called GORRILA MARKETING.apply that same method and you will see the result.
do it as a professional as frank donga will say

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by internetpo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
ojochidem:

Cool bro.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by internetpo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
ojochidem:

Cool bro.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Sheroman: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I use this time to invite you all to my site for hacking tutorial, tech news, and some android tutorial you wish to know e.g ROM tweak, browsing cheat e.t.c

>>>>>> [url]hackleagues..com[/url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by haykay2005: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ff
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Indeed... I wonder if I'll have been able to cope as much as he did in this post. Kudos to him as well! I learnt a few things here too despite being in the biz for a while though #KnowledgeHasNoLimit

slim10billion:

true talk semasir.i agree with you.marketing matters alot,.
Creative web has let the cat out of the bag by giving us ONE of his marketing strategy called GORRILA MARKETING.apply that same method and you will see the result.
do it as a professional as frank donga will say
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
@creative web i have a question to ask

1.how do you assign credit unit to each Nigerian network in spc4?

is it in the following format or how?

234=1

or
2340806=1
2340803=1
2340805=1

2.what kind of details do you enter after settingup merchant id

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:11am On Jan 21, 2016
slim10billion:
@creative web i have a question to ask

1.how do you assign credit unit to each Nigerian network in spc4?

is it in the following format or how?

234=1

or
2340806=1
2340803=1
2340805=1

2.what kind of details do you enter after settingup merchant id

1. If you want to set all the networks in Nigeria to deduct 1 unit to 1 sms, then just type 234= 1. But since this will include vodafone, starccoms and multilinks, which even your provider charges differently, you need to speciffy it. So you can get all the numbers of all the networks and specify them. Like:
234803=1
234701=2
etc.

2. When setting up your merchant id, what is need is your merchant id. You can type whatever you want in the other field. It's not relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Naerito: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
oluwatosinomotayo4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.