Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154624 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Efewestern: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2016
I have some question to ask regarding your Hosting service.

Am kinda interested.. Am currently using HostGator but am not happy with there service, Please whats your Server resources allocated to each shared hosting account?.

Also my blog is a music blog, what's your policy against DMCA , ?

MifiHost:
MifiHost Inc. has decided to offer web hosting solutions to aspiring bulk SMS business owners. In respect to this. We have set up a free give away program. Simply buy a domain from mifihost and you get a free web hosting account to install your bulk sms component. simply viist [url]mifihost.com[/url] now to register a domain.

Click http://domains.mifihost.com/index.html?SID=a03bb9615638b37781f466a529b1abca to see the demo of our domain control panel.

what you get with our domain names?

Domain Control Panel
Full DNS Control
Full WHOIS control
Domain Locking Control
EPP Key Control
Multi Domains Sub-Accounts
24/7/365 Help Center
Ability to set up emails with your domain name (e.g Info@perfect.com)

Click http://www.mifihost.com/register-domain-name.html to begin your domain name registration
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by MifiHost: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2016
Efewestern:

Am kinda interested.. Am currently using HostGator but am not happy with there service, Please whats your Server resources allocated to each shared hosting account?.

Kindly check your mail box as your questions have been resolved. Thanks.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by MifiHost: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Efewestern:

Kindly check your mail box as your questions have been resolved. Thanks.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ugosonics: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
MAKE MONEY AS AN EASYNETSMS AGENT

Make money NOW as an easynetsms agent. No need to own a website. Buy a premium SMS unit from us and credit your users with a gold account. We guarantee a 100% instant delivery.

*HOW DOES IT WORK*
1. Create an account in our website.

2. PURCHASE MINIMUM OF 10000 UNITS at THE RATE OF N1.30/unit @ N13000 and sell at the rate of N1.70 /units @ N17000 and make a profit of N4000 naira. And credit your users.

For those of us who have SMS websites can buy for N1.25 /unit. @N12500 and sell @ their own price. And configure our free API in their website.

*Note :* all SMS are charged at 1 unit per Sms for all networks

Download our mobile application
http://easynetsms.com/index.php/mobile-app

For more questions

*CONTACT US*
Call -07066 8393 30
*Whatsapp*- 0705 331 7814
*EMAIL* - ugosonic@gmail.com

Visit http://easynetsms.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by dannywest: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
@creativeweb

@ojochidem

I have an old site Built with Joomla 1.5.26 and SMS Reseller (the one afrisoft sold at N25,000) there are a lot of user details and transactions on the site.

I would like to re-activate the site and upgrade it to the Latest Joomla without loosing the user details, transactions and messages.

Does anyone know the process for this?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by femiiyaomo: 3:22am On Jul 17, 2016
I need a good tutor/tutorials/institute/training center on web and graphics in ibadan or lagos.
Emphasis on photoshop, dreamweaver and CMS. Please call or watsapp. 08064818310

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by realone2012: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2016
YOU WANT TO WRITE A CREATIVE ARTICLE TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR AS A CONTENT FOR YOUR BLOG, WEBSITE AND SO ON? I AM YOUR GUY! CONTACT:

Abdulmumeenridwano@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by dannywest: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2016
dannywest:

@ZinoFego

@creativeweb

@ojochidem

I have an old site Built with Joomla 1.5.26 and SMS Reseller (the one afrisoft sold at N25,000) there are a lot of user details and transactions on the site.

I would like to re-activate the site and upgrade it to the Latest Joomla without loosing the user details, transactions and messages.

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
[quote author=dannywest post=47721822][/quote]

Go on and run the joomla update. But is the spc, the latest version? If not, then you should not update your joomla because it will not work. Why not purchase spc4?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by dannywest: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
CreativeWeb:

Go on and run the joomla update. But is the spc, the latest version? If not, then you should not update your joomla because it will not work. Why not purchase spc4?

Would my info be migrated if I get spc4? That's the biggest concern as there is a lot of transaction info on the site.

It's actually that earliest spc, I didn't update then.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
dannywest:

Would my info be migrated if I get spc4? That's the biggest concern as there is a lot of transaction info on the site.

It's actually that earliest spc, I didn't update then.

I don't think so. But you can export your mysql database.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2016
Quite easy only if your hosting services is still active.

dannywest:
@creativeweb

@ojochidem

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by dannywest: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2016
semasir:
Quite easy only if your hosting services is still active.

yes still active, I just sent an inbox
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ascend: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2016
na wa o. network operators are making this business really frustrating, especially for start-ups. portal operators how are u guys coping with this DND issues and failure deliveries

am suggesting if a different thread can be created for bulksms site owners/administrators to help one another with information concerning their portals...
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ugosonics: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2016
ascend:
na wa o. network operators are making this business really frustrating, especially for start-ups. portal operators how are u guys coping with this DND issues and failure deliveries

am suggesting if a different thread can be created for bulksms site owners/administrators to help one another with information concerning their portals...
Contact me on WhatsApp let me help you - 070533 17814
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can't read PM via NL. I'll appreciate if we can talk via 08098002051 on Whatsapp. Thanks

dannywest:

yes still active, I just sent an inbox
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
@dannywest , sorry for commenting late. I trust @Creativeweb and @Semasir will be able to guide you.

dannywest:
@creativeweb

@ojochidem

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
I can feel your pain. I have expended a lot of time trying to explain to clients reasons for REJECTION due to DND. We have also tried to provide a leeway out of the logjam. We should work around having a DND filter that will exclude numbers on DND list before messages are sent. I took time to checkout some DND checkers and found out that most of them were for Indian numbers.

ascend:

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2016

shocked oga kudisms...... Late indeed! You too sabi the way na...... Happy weekend

ojochidem:
@dannywest , sorry for commenting late. I trust @Creativeweb and @Semasir will be able to guide you.

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by GoldmindswebINC(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Who Wants To Improve His/her Email Marketing Campaigns
WP EMAIL BLASTER is the best bulk email software to manage your mailing lists and set up email marketing campaigns in few easy steps. WP EMAIL BLASTER combines into one product the practicality of a mass email software with the flexibility of a bulk email web service. On the one hand you create newsletters and manage lists directly on your desktop: on the other you get a cloud email tracking service to handle reporting and improve your email campaigns.
WP EMAIL BLASTER is full of amazing features, is available both wordpress, joomla many more, no subscription needed, just a single payment for the package. Plus, we are proud to offer a 4 days money back guarantee.
Contact me on 08147714099
Email:goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Enddystar(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
ascend:

SEE WHY MTN MAY BE HAVING ISSUES WITH SMS DELIVERY. ...............................
The MTN Do Not Disturb (DND) facility is a new service from telecommunications services providers in Nigeria that allows their subscribers to decide whether to receive bulkSMS and promotional messages on their mobile numbers or not. It is service that allows customers to opt out of receiving promotional messages for 3rd Party services (Bulk SMS, VAS promos, etc.).
https://www.nairaland.com/3234714/not-disturb-implications-advantages-disadvantages
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by EmperorTech: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
CreativeWeb:

I don't think so. But you can export your mysql database.
This is the perfect way for him to resolve his fear.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by EmperorTech: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojochidem:
I can feel your pain. I have expended a lot of time trying to explain to clients reasons for REJECTION due to DND. We have also tried to provide a leeway out of the logjam. We should work around having a DND filter that will exclude numbers on DND list before messages are sent. I took time to checkout some DND checkers and found out that most of them were for Indian numbers.

Please can you expatiate more on this?
Thanks!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by EmperorTech: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Enddystar:

SEE WHY MTN MAY BE HAVING ISSUES WITH SMS DELIVERY. ...............................
The MTN Do Not Disturb (DND) facility is a new service from telecommunications services providers in Nigeria that allows their subscribers to decide whether to receive bulkSMS and promotional messages on their mobile numbers or not. It is service that allows customers to opt out of receiving promotional messages for 3rd Party services (Bulk SMS, VAS promos, etc.).
https://www.nairaland.com/3234714/not-disturb-implications-advantages-disadvantages

This is insightful!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Toluwani111: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
dannywest:
@creativeweb

@ojochidem

please i want to start bulk sms site.
How much should i budget ?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Toluwani111:

please i want to start bulk sms site.
How much should i budget ?
20k-30k if you don't mind me helping you setup holler 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Dionjerry(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
get spc4 and spc3 at an affordable price call me 08106436062 or email me dionjerry442@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.