Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154665 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ECCOHUBIBADAN: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Do you Need a Correct Office Space for Yourself or Team Members In Ibadan?
I was so happy to find out about Ecco Hub when I was seriously looking for a private workspace I can go to in Ibadan. It's a fun, quiet and conducive place to work. I had spent over a month at the hub and never experience beyond 3 minutes power cut because of alternatives on ground, the internet is excellent too and FREE yummy breakfast from their kitchen (you need to taste those food, too yummy, trust me). They have got all the necessary facilities and laid out top-notch entrepreneurship programs for a 21st century business person to succeed. I will recommend Ecco Hub in Ibadan for anyone looking for not just a workspace but a Tech-oriented work community.
There is a growth and development ground for:
Solopreneurs,
Freelancers,
Consultants,
Business Developers,
Start-up teams, even
Brick and wall businesses.
This incubation hub that came at the right time when the need for a full service hub is required in the city of Ibadan.
Benefits:---
1] Reduced capital and operational expenses for an average startup or business owners in the city.
2] New/Old entrepreneurs will easily collaborate and network for a stronger working relationship,
3] Access to profit- oriented simple technology solutions from the Hub software developers
You will also enjoy;
a] Uninterrupted power supply; Standby Generating set and Inverters dey ground so no wahala.
I know you might have a bias mind as regards this point because of the state of Electricity in Nigeria but trust me when I tell you “Eco hub got you”. The generating set and their Inverter are sure back-ups when there is power outage
b] Unlimited Internet access for easy live streaming and browsing
c] Private Mailbox services for your letters. You get a real address for your mail and package deliveries within and outside Nigeria
d] Receptionists services for your business to host your visitors or clients.
e] 3-5 hours Access to Conference/ Training room per week for FREE
f] Sumptuous Continental Breakfast for you
g] Real Business Address for your business or company
h] Monthly Business Training Workshop and Forum
i] Network with other Business Professionals
Pricing:
With Just N10, 000 for a full working month you can get started
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Like this Post
2. Tag A Friend/Team member Who Need To See This
3. Share this Post
4. Leave a Comment "HOW DO I GET STARTED"
After dropping a comment. Check your Facebook message inbox to see if you receive a message from us
For more enquiries, Call/SMS: +234 701 900 843.

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solutionarena: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Eadesms shows love to both new and existing customers this Valentine week

Send goodwill messages to friends and loved ones this Valentine season for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo. signing up is free on www.eadesms.com

It ends on 14th February 2017.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solutionarena: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2018
It's 48 hours to Valentine. Do you need to send messages to someone special? ��
Send your messages to any network for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo
Visit www.eadesms.com To get started...
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Megateq(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
chucy:

Sendroid can be expanded with Modules, components and gateways.... one can develop a component that filters out such or even develop a gateway module with inbuilt feature to manage DND
that is good news. I will love it if you could add said feature to sendriod utimate
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Mancity26(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Who know how I can get autolikes on Facebook.. I need it ASAP
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solutionarena: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N3000/Yr + Unlimited Email accounts +Unlimited Bandwidth + Unlimited Database and lots more...
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solutionarena: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2018
Eadesms is offering premium SMS service delivery to all network both in Nigeria and International Countries

Do you need to send messages to someone special?
��

Do you need to send messages for business reasons?

Do you own a school you can send messages for PTA Meetings, fees payment etc

Send your messages to any network for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo

Visit www.eadesms.com
To get started...
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solutionarena: 5:27am On Mar 19, 2018
We know you have got great ideas! Let us help you build the website that meet your needs

*E-Commerce
*Real Estate
*Portals such as video portal like YouTube, school management system etc
*Events
*classified directory like olx etc
*Blogs & Forums

Is there any website you need that is not among those stated above discuss with us today

For further enquiries call/WhatsApp:08186219002 or 07011123518

Visit www.cedarhostng.net