Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154669 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by priscillawill(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Pls dont take the offer. It's an economical route. 85% delivery rate is terrible. Pls stay away from Indian sms company. They will frustrate your bulk sms business. You need 100% delivery. You need a premium route. I welcome you to www.smsnaija247.com and start using our premium bulk sms route. Thank you.
how do i use your site in ghana
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:51am On Nov 15, 2015
priscillawill:

how do i use your site in ghana

Very simple. Just connect our API into your application, buy sms units from us and resell or use. Our api covers over 160 Countries including Ghana. Delivery is instant. No long stories.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by priscillawill(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Very simple. Just connect our API into your application, buy sms units from us and resell or use. Our api covers over 160 Countries including Ghana. Delivery is instant. No long stories.
at the same rate?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by cdoffx(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
damiloladuke:
I NEED A RESELLER ACCOUNT FOR JUST N1.1 AND 1UNIT/SMS

IF YOU CAN SUPPLY THIS CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND WHATSAPP ME.
you may wanna check out http://dwebconsults.net

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Henrik85: 3:06am On Nov 20, 2015
@creativeweb. You just hit the points. more grace. Privacy is a priority @ www.henriksmsclub.com

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Bulk sms business advanced marketing strategy...

This is another advanced strategy I use to make some cool income from bulk sms. I will approach very big churches and submit a well-written proposal to them. My proposal is not for them to merely register on my portal and start making use of it. I actually tell them that they can start a bulk sms business and be generating some good income from it. I wil tell them that under 48hrs, I can setup a custom bulksms portal for them, integrate my API into it and print 8,000 copies of handbills for them to advertise it. I will give them a run down and what it will take and how much they will be buying from me and how much they wil be making. I currently have three very big churches under me that have their custom bulksms portals. They advertise it in their service bullentines. It pays because some of these big churches have lawyers, doctors, school owners, ceos and managers of companies and corporate organisations as their members. They usually abandon their former bulksms providers in order to embrace their own church bulksms portal.

Go and try it...

Next up, I will show you how I am making an extra income by setting up a bulksms portal for my fiancee and making her the manager.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slimgold123(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
following...
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by cdoffx(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls i wanna know if its possible to set minimum unit that can be purchase with SPC powered portal
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
cdoffx:
Pls i wanna know if its possible to set minimum unit that can be purchase with SPC powered portal

Yes, that's another strategy. If your minimum purchase is 1,000, then set 1 - 999 units for N10/unit. If the person insist on buying less than 1000, then he will have to pay N10/sms.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by dataplan: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2015
How do i create an API for my site
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by shehunDEgreat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please help... Registered users cannot have access to their account on my sms portal www.verticalsms.com. It will tell them access denied which was not like that before... Please help
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
shehunDEgreat:
Please help... Registered users cannot have access to their account on my sms portal www.verticalsms.com. It will tell them access denied which was not like that before... Please help

Okay. I just registered on your website.

I think the problem lies with the Access Levels (let's start from there)

Go to where you have the Menu Items and see what the Access Levels are. Whatever they are though, make sure they are set to 'Registered'
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
shehunDEgreat:

One more thing... new users are not supposed to be able to view the website SMS menu or do anything without completing their profile. Personal settings need to be completed first and that includes date of birth and phone number.

Yours did not prompt me to do that.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
@fleps, I just sent you a PM. We need to discuss.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by shehunDEgreat(m): 3:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks sir @ Fleps... The access levels are correct and the users profile do display before but just started behaving like that... I have not encountered such before.. Somebody please help
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bigdreams(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
shehunDEgreat:
Thanks sir @ Fleps... The access levels are correct and the users profile do display before but just started behaving like that... I have not encountered such before.. Somebody please help

Perhaps if you try unpublishing then re-publishing the components and also deleting the registration menu and re-integrating it again.

I once had a problem sometime ago somehow similar. All I did was just to delete the registration menu and re-integrate it.

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bigdreams:

Perhaps if you try unpublishing then re-publishing the components and also deleting the registration menu and re-integrating it again.

I once had a problem sometime ago somehow similar. All I did was just to delete the registration menu and re-integrate it.

Prob has been fixed.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by cdoffx(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
hello. am trying to test a non SPC API on my site but when I test it always fails to send. is it that a non SPC API can't work with the SPC component or is it like its the parameters I didn't place well. can someone gimme a clue where am wrong pls.
https://{url}/messages?to=recipient&from=sender&subject=sender&text=message
I have assigned the SPC variables to the corresponding parameters required in the API as shown above but message sending still fails. what could be wrong.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
cdoffx:
hello. am trying to test a non SPC API on my site but when I test it always fails to send. is it that a non SPC API can't work with the SPC component or is it like its the parameters I didn't place well. can someone gimme a clue where am wrong pls.
https://{url}/messages?to=recipient&from=sender&subject=sender&text=message
I have assigned the SPC variables to the corresponding parameters required in the API as shown above but message sending still fails. what could be wrong.

Did you do it like this:

https://{url}/messages?to=@@recipient@@&from=@@sender@@&subject=sender&text=@@message@@

Again, why is subject equals to sender when you have from equals to sender? Check their API url parameters very well.

Again, make sure there is no whitespace in the API url.

Again, did you add your account login details (username and password) in order to authenticate the API?

You should have something like this: https://{url}/messages?username=Bleep&password=YYY&to=recipient&from=sender&subject=sender&text=message

You can send me a private email telling the gateway API you want to use, so that I can help you fix that. smsnaija247@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by cdoffx(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2015
CreativeWeb:

Did you do it like this:

https://{url}/messages?to=@@recipient@@&from=@@sender@@&subject=sender&text=@@message@@

Again, why is subject equals to sender when you have from equals to sender? Check their API url parameters very well.

Again, make sure there is no whitespace in the API url.

Again, did you add your account login details (username and password) in order to authenticate the API?

You should have something like this: https://{url}/messages?username=Bleep&password=YYY&to=recipient&from=sender&subject=sender&text=message

You can send me a private email telling the gateway API you want to use, so that I can help you fix that. smsnaija247@gmail.com
fixed. thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by westreporter(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
GET UNLIMITED TRAFFIC FROM FACEBOOK USING MY METHOD.
www.bloglecturer.com/2015/12/facebook-multiple-account.html
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
CreativeWeb:
If you have setup your joomla website and you have bought sms portal creator from www.smsportalcreator.com and you have installed the component. It is now time to learn the real bulk sms business.

How and where do you get your API?
How do you market your bulk sms?
What are the tips, secrets and strategies to succeed in the bulk sms business?

NB: If you are finding it difficult setting up a joomla website, you can contact me to do that for you.

Stay tuned...
bro pls I have problem setting up my vogue pay price on my portal... when user clicks pay online the portal changes @#1 per unit... pls how do I set my price
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
rolexsms:

bro pls I have problem setting up my vogue pay price on my portal... when user clicks pay online the portal changes @#1 per unit... pls how do I set my price

1. Go to Admin Area and click on 'Price Models'.
2. Click on 'Add New Model.'
3. Give it any name and then type your pricing model like this:
1-1000=2.00
1001-50000=1.60
etc
4. Click Submit.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
CreativeWeb:

1. Go to Admin Area and click on 'Price Models'.
2. Click on 'Add New Model.'
3. Give it any name and then type your pricing model like this:

4. Click Submit.
bro pls just sent u a mail pls check
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello everyone, Please I will like to know if I can send bulk message to international numbers from Nigeria. I have doubt that It may not deliver. If YES how do I type the numbers (+44 0950 059 0349 or 0950 059 0349)
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
holyemmyjoe:
Hello everyone, Please I will like to know if I can send bulk message to international numbers from Nigeria. I have doubt that It may not deliver. If YES how do I type the numbers (+44 0950 059 0349 or 0950 059 0349)
just type the number with the country code..but international number prices varies
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
holyemmyjoe:

Type it with the country code but without the + sign. Just 4409500590349.

It will deliver perfectly. You will be shocked to discover that it's easier to deliver sms to some foreign numbers than deliver to nigerian numbers. The bulk sms portal may be owned by a Nigerian, but his API may be from UK. In other words, he sends sms to nigerian numbers through UK sms route. Now, think. Which is better? To deliver sms to Nigeria from UK and to deliver sms to UK from UK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.