Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview (42734 Views)

Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by nikiniki: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
interestiing
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by timbs001(m): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2015
aaamos:
fgbfg
Is this greek language?
Booking Space? cheesy
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by aaamos(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
timbs001:

Is this greek language?
Booking Space? cheesy

both shocked
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
You better not be asking an employer No 2b.

Post graduate certifications that align to the job roles are well in place to ask questions about.
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
This guy just lost the job undecided by mistaken African culture to western culture

Shebi na uu sabi pass abii
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Holatemi(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
I hear o
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by cipslim(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Nice questions ... I guess The Topic should have been (3 Questions An Interviewer Wants To Hear After An Interview for Fresh Graduate or Entry Role)...
You hardly get a CEO interviewing anyone these days, They don't have all the time and even if they want to interview anyone, Its definitely One of the top management role... Directors, COO, Head of Sectors, or Head of Department, EA etc....not even Managers.
In a One man Business or small firm... maybe CEO can interview everyone. Maybe…

Just my opinion from my experience… I might be wrong

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2015
I will start looking for job soon. I will follow up.

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by delors(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2015
I don't think the 2nd question is necessary or even wise. So, I am attending an interview, not yet confirmed, not on-boarding yet, but I'm already indirectly throwing financial endorsement tantrums (though subtle) at the CEO's face. If the coy had programs of such, it would be available on their website for all to see, and would v expected me to do that research before attending the interview.
Laying down financial burdens, directly or indirectly, during interviews is not always advisable.
My opinion from experience.
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Defcon1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Plenty of tidbits about being successful in interviewsundecided

That is why being self - employed rocks, though it ain't easy.

No need to keep memorizing countless tips, from dress code to mannerisms to choice of words.

Nothing sucks like a worn-out cliché
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
cbrass:

Source: http://www.naitalk.com/ncomment.php?id=140

This one nasty habit of Nigerian bloggers that I so much despise. Why not quote the original writer of the article instead of claiming it as yours? I read this from yahoo yesterday and they will link you to the original article, whereas, you are now claiming it to be from your own site just to drive traffic to your blog.
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by memeguy: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Asking such questions may also show you did not do your research befote coming for the interview. No one wants an employee who doesn't do their research.
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by meemeee: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
One question i asked after one iinterview i attended was ::

How has this organization been able to stand the test of time all these years in the midst of stiff competition

The interviewer was so happy to point out their strong points....

And I got the job...Thanks to my Daddy in heaven

3 Likes

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by levelss(m): 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Interesting grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by sweetsswit: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
I think anybody can give these questions during an interview......what d interviewer will b watching out fr is originality.....ask questions dat reveals dat they r coming frm u nt quoting an article and let d questions show dat u want to learn frm them.... My opinion though
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by phienixboss(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
angry angry okay oh

I gat you
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by scarr: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
PresidentAde:

...YOU MEAN IN NIGERIA ??......
Asin can i ask these questions when i go for an interview @,,,ECO,,SKYE or FIDELITY bank ??
Or maybe one these man business consultant firms ??.
.just asking ni o !!!
no mind dem,
when my boss gave me my appointment letter, i returned with my own terms.....d man just told me
"Mr man its either you sign that contract the way it is or forget it"...........
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Intrinsic factors one should take seriously
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by SomBaby(f): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok naa...as for me what I asked and will continue to ask them is this...

'Is that the last question, if so when do I get the feedback of this interview?'

FULLSTOP
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Santi222(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by cbrass(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Santi222:
good one..

Thanks wink
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by cbrass(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
SomBaby:

'Is that the last question, if so when do I get the feedback of this interview?'

FULLSTOP

grin
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by cbrass(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
scarr:

no mind dem,
when my boss gave me my appointment letter, i returned with my own terms.....d man just told me
"Mr man its either you sign that contract the way it is or forget it"...........

You should have asked those 3 questions to save you that embarrassment
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Infoay: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by lifeworth247(m): 3:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by scarr: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2015
cbrass:

You should have asked those 3 questions to save you that embarrassment
I wasn't embarrassed, we laughed it off
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by cbrass(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

This one nasty habit of Nigerian bloggers that I so much despise. Why not quote the original writer of the article instead of claiming it as yours? I read this from yahoo yesterday and they will link you to the original article, whereas, you are now claiming it to be from your own site just to drive traffic to your blog.

Why worry your self over Nothing, pls visit that link and scroll down if I didn't credit the Source btw www.naitalk.com is a forum and not a blog so anybody can bring anything from anywhere at any time
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
SomBaby:

FULLSTOP

Haba na fight? grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by onlinesecret(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
asking the first questions means you don't have what it take. that is you are not qualify for the role
Re: 3 Questions A CEO Wants To Hear After An Interview by dopestkidda(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2019
re You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / Unilorin Best Graduating Student Jobless After 6years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.