Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today (561 Views)

Hip-hop Is 44 — A Look At The 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time / Eminem Pens Letter To Tupac's Mother, Afeni Shakur / Tupac Is 44 Years Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today by osaslord500(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2015
By Nelson Omole osas
Do you know Tupac Amaru Shakur would have celebrated his 44th birthday today? The hip-hop world is yet to get over the demise of one of the greatest rappers of all time.
Born Lesane Parish Crookshe, on the 16th of June 1971, he sold 75 million records with projects like All eyes on me, Me Against the World, The Don killuminati: The 7 Day Theory and more .
He met his untimely death on the 13th of September 1996, age 25 after he was shot multiple times, six days earlier in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Tupac
All eyes remain on the late rapper as his legacy continues to be a source of inspiration for both the new and old school.
Some of his top songs include: Dear Mama, California Love, Changes, Hit em Up, Keep Ya Head Up, Hail Mary, 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted, Life Goes On, I Get Around, To Live & Die in L. A., How Long Will They Mourn Me? and Me Against the World.
Which is your favorite Tupac song?

Re: Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today by donholy28(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2015
You dey count birthday for dead man...have d living finished.
Re: Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today by osaslord500(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2015
donholy28:
You dey count birthday for dead man...have d living finished.
dis guy Na legend
Re: Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Rip man,one of the brightest minds in hip-hop.... my favorite songs are when we ride on our enemies,Brenda's got a baby,skandalouz, picture me rolling and life goes on..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Tupac Is 44 Years Today by donholy28(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
osaslord500:
dis guy Na legend
OK how old is Michael Jackson

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music: Da L.E.S – Paid Ft. Burn Boy, AKA / Critics Needed / Zuse – On God Ft Post Malone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.