Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108154 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2015
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ELTON123(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Pishur

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2015

Hypocrisy. Even the sanctimonious Imams in Maiduguri would offer her a lift when they think no-one is watching.

313 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by CharlesPhc: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still travels to the North East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ladyteska(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2015
safe journey op

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2015
ELTON123:
Pishur
sorry is there now

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
No picture?
am using airtel that's why but I have upload the pic
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
ladyteska:
safe journey op
thank you Almighty God bless you (Amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by CountDracula(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2015
And na person daughter b dis o

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by CountDracula(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.

He might b a soldier or a god or he thinks he's immortal

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still travels to the North East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH
i am from the north, ADAMAWA state precisely, I reside in Maiduguri and i just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called. cos i graduated from UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by usayab(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Young shall grow; allow the young girl to grow her thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Oh I see
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by oyintare22(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2015
CountDracula:
And na person daughter b dis o
where do u liv?? do u no what dey call morning dress... come to surulere u will see enough for me dere nothing dere is morning for God sake u don't expect her to wear suit

141 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am northerner, I cannot abandoned my family, all our investment is there.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
CountDracula:

He might b a soldier or a god or he thinks he's immortal
nope that I reside there, beside people live there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lyntiffany(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
oh! pls you guys should spare me this your sanctimonious attitude, din't you see they came with a ride?
Do you know if she was hurriedly taken away from home or trying to meet up with time?
not as if she will enter public trans with it.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by yuncka: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
hmmmn, wats she even flaunting? all I see is a pair of toothpick.....virtually no boobs, and an ass based on faith...

she really needs serios clothes in her life... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
oh! pls you guys should spare me this your sanctimonious attitude, din't you see they came with a ride?
Do you know if she was hurriedly taken away from home or trying to meet up with time?
not as if she will enter public trans with it.

Tiffany is this really you? shocked

How is Ken?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Sincerely, I don't see anything wrong with the dress. She looks fine to me.
Except if you're one of the few advocating for sharia law.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lyntiffany(f): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

Tiffany is this really you? shocked

How is Ken?
fowl yansh you don come o! pls who is ken?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 10:41am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

No reason to insult him.

multikolour:

am from the north ADAMAWA state, I reside in Maiduguri just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called cos am graduate of UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by yuncka: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:
so after fuckiing the Yoruba ashawo through out the night, the igbo man came to drop her in the park so she can travel back to her base.

interesting human beans sad

for your mind you don take your own hand blow breeze com open your FOWLYANSH....U don dey giv us details as U dey tek run Ur market abi..... Continue...dairis Godu oo.
undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

I am northerner, I cannot abandoned my family, all our investment is there.
no problem. I thought you were an Igbo man.

All the same, safe journey back home.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by watts75: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Just go to Shuwarin Junction in Jigawa state and see the sheer number of Young Shall Grow, Ezewanta, Ifeanyi Chuukwu luxurious buses passing thru enroute to Maiduguri. On a daily basis, I usually count more than 10 luxurious buses packed full with Igbos going to Damaturu and Maiduguri.

Most of the army and MOPOL men on road blocks duty from Portuskum - Damaturu - Maiduguri are always happy seeing these luxurious buses. Because they have become suppliers of Alomo and other alcoholic drinks to these uniform men. The luxurious bus drivers prefer giving them Alomo than the number #200, while the uniform men on their part are contented receiving the Alomo because Alcohol can only be sourced from Police or Military Mess in Damaturu or Maiduguri.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hypocrisy. Even the sanctimonious Imams in Maiduguri would offer her a lift when they think no-one is watching.
easy bro am a Christian, is wrong to disrespect some one religion or leaders.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by 12month: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with what she wore. Since we have chosen to adopt the western culture let's start living with it,
no biggie undecided

32 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
fowl yansh you don come o! pls who is ken?

LETS TALK ON BBM, this place is too public. should i send my PIN?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2015
dorothy111:
Sincerely, I don't see anything wrong with the dress. She looks fine to me.
Except if you're one of the few advocating for sharia law.
not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by loomer: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Wats wrong with her dressing?

Weather no hot reach?

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.