Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108153 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by andreernest28(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2015
YOUNG MAN,I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HER DRESSING MAN,SHE COULD BE ON AN ERAND,BUSY BODY,INSTEAD OF YOU TO PRAY FOR JOURNEY MERCIES,U DEY BUSY LOOK YANSH.NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by NifemiOlu(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
OP, please which part of the country are you living?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
please @Op can u help me Deliver something in Sambisa Forest? Thanks.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin Leave the Op, if he is from those areas, he would call this a well dressed chick. cheesy

Knowing that he's off to Maiduguri, I'm sure he's used to the full hijab mode of dressing.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by 9jauk: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:
so after fuckiing the Yoruba ashawo through out the night, the igbo man came to drop her in the park so she can travel back to her base.

interesting human beans sad

Foolish man;see grammar!!!!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by AreaFada2: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Still beats my imagination that @op and our other brothers from the South East still travels to the North East State of Maiduguri...!!! SMH

Exactly. He's the one who needs the insult not some exuberant little girl going about her life care free.
Soon some will be shouting "genocide!". What happened to the other states in Nigeria? shocked shocked

Anyway, some people like to make themselves victims.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Liams24(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.

One must at times take risk to achieve greatness...
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2015
9jauk:

i AM A Foolish man;see grammar!!!!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by RonJeremy: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Nothing wrong with her dressing. You need to free your mind and civilisation will follow!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by justi4jesu(f): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Franzeez:

Lagos or PH sef Don do

Sure cheesy
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by multikolour(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
aurxtino:
please @Op can u help me Deliver something in Sambisa Forest? Thanks.
no I can't , beside sambisa is far from Maiduguri
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Themandator: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Soo what?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by mtchris(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2015
If we practice jungle justice, you go say na backwardness. If we dress like the oyibos (forwardness), you go say na stupidity.

thunder fire poverty

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by clerkent(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

I am northerner, I cannot abandoned my family, all our investment is there.
ok nah guide the investment and also guide the bomb when they plant it.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by phemmyutd(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:
so after fuckiing the Yoruba ashawo through out the night, the igbo man came to drop her in the park so she can travel back to her base.

You are an attention seeker. we know ur type. baby factory product... lol
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by bamirotola: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
oyintare22:
where do u liv?? do u no what dey call morning dress... come to surulere u will see enough for me dere nothing dere is morning for God sake u don't expect her to wear suit
God bless you oo... i'm sure op na Aboki or afa... she came in her car... this is not new in lagos... even in ur igbo land, ur dressing worst.... remove d log of wood in ur eye bfor crucifying others....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by omaji53jeremiah: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
not bad if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Godsson79(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:
Wats wrong with her dressing?

Weather no hot reach?
I taya o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
FowlYansh:

Yoy talking from experience right?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Wsdm: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

am from the north ADAMAWA state, I reside in Maiduguri just came to buy motor parts, before batch B core members are called cos am graduate of UNIMAID (university of Maiduguri).
So it was you who even risked your life to go to a kidnappers den? Safe journey to you back to the North oh. There is insecurity in the North, but certainly not as people down South are viewing it. That lady's dress you saw is a societal thing. If it is a crime in the area,, that girl could not have dressed that way.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by oghenetega100(f): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2015
If I were you, I would worry more about where I am traveling to than what a lady is wearing, besides how is it any of your business how a lady dresses?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Pain(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2015
What is so offensive about this?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
oh! pls you guys should spare me this your sanctimonious attitude, din't you see they came with a ride?
Do you know if she was hurriedly taken away from home or trying to meet up with time?
not as if she will enter public trans with it.

Even if she enters public trans with it,whose business is it,.hmm??Thats why people keep falling into pits of troubles from not minding there business

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by stonecoldcafe: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2015
Pain:
What is so offensive about this?

OP is from the North.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ryemshik(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
:oNawa for Nigerian Girls ooo
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Godson201333(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
In Nigeria dressing like that could be dangerous due to mentality but in Western world its necessary most especially at this moment that its summer!!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.

Pa pa pa pa pa myself GOD bless me.

.Keep scrolling na.....

.Don't stop yet....

You go soon know why I clap for myself....

.I NEVER SEE THE CONTRACT WEY GO CARRY ME GO NORTH-EAST
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by 30watts: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2015
Your handle already tells us the kind of person you are. FowlYansh: any 'Cock' can climb you and move on.

Dear Tribalist, which Yoruba prostitute would go to Onitsha capital of Kidnapping and money rituals?

Bigoted Human *Bean'

FowlYansh:

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Babalegba(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2015
The O. P must be a sanctimonious villager in whose eyes it is proper to do a Yerima and marry a twelve years old girl but improper for a girl to wear what she fancies. Why not get a purdah for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by jibolarazor(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Nawa o. What's wrong in her dressing? Can't believe this rubbish and nonsense made it to fp. I don't see anything wrong with her dressing for me

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the outfit... Though I will kill my sister or wife if she wears such in public... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
I see this everything in my area. It's not a big deal to me. I don't brother myself when I see ladies dressed like this.

She's even better compared to the ones I've seen.

Her body, her dressing, her rules.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.