Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108159 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.

What us wrong with her dressing ? What kind of backward morons dey thus site ? Never coming back here ! Jesus shocked
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by desharon(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

I am northerner, I cannot abandoned my family, all our investment is there.

Little wonder why d lady's dressing seems like a taboo to U..
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Iberibe in d highest order.... But wait ooo. She resemble I.gbo girl. All this I..gbo girls shaaaa.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Iberibe in d highest order.... But wait ooo. She resemble I.gbo girl. All this I..gbo girls shaaaa. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Felitsa187(f): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.

R u dat jobless to be analysing someone's dressing rather than concentrate on how ur journey wud b safe? Hypocrites everywhere. I actually do not c anything wrong with it. After all it has become a norm for ladies to dress this way. U sed it as if the girl wore a skirt so short it showed her underwear or a transparent gown or something.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Felitsa187(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
alpha222:
Iberibe in d highest order.... But wait ooo. She resemble I.gbo girl. All this I..gbo girls shaaaa. lipsrsealed

Tribalist oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Elxandre(m): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hypocrisy. Even the sanctimonious Imams in Maiduguri would offer her a lift when they think no-one is watching.
You're crazy bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Elxandre:
You're crazy bro cheesy
The crazy truth.grin
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by otunbadan(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.

So now what do you want us to do,#Amiebo
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by otunbadan(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

not about sharia law but decency in public place, I believe you can't allow your sis or your family to dress this way in motor park. besides even Igbo are insulting her.

Hope you didn't cum on yourself. Next time you see such,close your eyes till she pass. That's what my mother said when I am told to take bitter, but the bitter pills you STARED and snap picture of it self.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by brightko: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
where is the kid that uploaded this pik,,,, my bro/sis grow up,,, onitsha mentality
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by LadyCaty(f): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
yuncka:
hmmmn, wats she even flaunting? all I see is a pair of toothpick.....virtually no boobs, and an ass based on faith...

she really needs serios clothes in her life... angry

Haters are gonna hate..sure tyn
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by christabell18(f): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Well to me it depends on wat is being worn in a particular area...if dat were ajah or surulere or lekki,v.I,derz noffin rong in wat she's wearing....
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
multikolour:

no I can't , beside sambisa is far from Maiduguri
em don't worry I will give u enough transport na please.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by lifeworth247(m): 3:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by dataservice: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2015
GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON
ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3500, AIRTEL 250GB FOR
3500 GLO 300GB FOR 3500 AND E[color=#770077][/color]TISALAT 300GB FOR 3500
THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL
09038260973 NOW TO GET YOURS

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:58am On Jun 18, 2015
angieberry:
Why are people so judgemental? If she decides to step out in her underwear, it's none of their bidness. Its like the people in that bus or is it park were really jobless.

Wonder why there are more reported cases of rape in these southern parts - though indecent dressing shouldn't be an excuse for rape but it certainly adds to the cause and ppl like you (who could step out in their underwear) may indirectly have a hand in both the cause and consequence of this menace.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by afrika(f): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2015
What do u expect. Bum shorts re seen as one that is civilized or stepped up in life.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by iukpe: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2015
loomer:
Wats wrong with her dressing?

Weather no hot reach?

I wonder.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by iukpe: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2015
loomer:
Wats wrong with her dressing?

Weather no hot reach?

There is nothing indecent about her dressing but hundreds of indecent minds all over the park. She wouldn't even attract my attention or i guess that of the OP if not for the reaction of the motor park crowd. She came in a car, perhaps she left quickly too. Maybe one of our sisters here at NL could have acted the same way if she isn't one of us.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by loomer: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2015
iukpe:

There is nothing indecent about her dressing but hundreds of indecent minds all over the park. She wouldn't even attract my attention or i guess that of the OP if not for the reaction of the motor park crowd. She came in a car, perhaps she left quickly too. Maybe one of our sisters here at NL could have acted the same way if she isn't one of us.

You maybe right.
And it's not as if she's naked or something. Or maybe them expect her to dey tie wrapper for chest waka for streets
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by tottinova: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2015
pls what's wrong with her dressing, nd how did dis shit make fp
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by quin9(f): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and besides she came in a car,raining curses on her is it their body?people shld just learn to mind their business,all diz taking of people's picture and placing on social shld land one of u a safe place in jail,Nigerians ALWAYS abuse everything.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by quin9(f): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=34880422]

Wonder why there are more reported cases of rape in these southern parts - though indecent dressing shouldn't be an excuse for rape but it certainly adds to the cause and ppl like you (who could step out in their underwear) may indirectly have a hand in both the cause and consequence of this menace. [/quote

Don't mention rape in this matter or try blame it on a region,people get raped everywhere in d world d no of case here in Nigeria where we are dressed as saints cannot even be compared to SA where people are barely covered up,2,3,4,5,6,yr olds get raped and it wasn't abt what they wore.Infact children suffer rape more than adults.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Odani: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
multikolour:

busy body watin concern you, na ur sister? who made u a judge over her
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
repogirl:
Those people raining insults on her, who died and made them God...youd be surprised the worse they do in their closets, rubbish!

Means if them go lagos or abuja, wetin dem go see go blind dem eye finish....illiterates!

I looooooovve your posts so much!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by repogirl(f): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Velocitron:

I looooooovve your posts so much!
same with yours, lol.. I follow and like your posts quietly.... grin
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
quin9:
Don't mention rape in this matter or try blame it on a region,people get raped everywhere in d world d no of case here in Nigeria where we are dressed as saints cannot even be compared to SA where people are barely covered [/b]up,2,3,4,5,6,yr olds get raped and it wasn't abt what they wore.[b]Infact children suffer rape more than adults.

You obviously didn't read my post very carefully; if provocative dressing has no factor in it then by your own comparison of dressing habits between SA and Nigerians then the rape incidences should be about the same - which they aren't.
Please tell me then why the difference and why there should be no regional differences within the country.

Yes children get raped (though not sure if their figures are more than adults) because they are physically and psychologically more vulnerable to rape; however, there is no way you can exclude temptation due to provocative dressing from adding to the cause of adult rape and its varying prevalence in different sociological/geophysical regions.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by abdulhosni619(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your prophet rapéd Aisha, a child.

Is 619 part of your Boko Haram code name?

Paedophilic terrorist!

Eyyah....i pity u oo. Now I know I have pushed u to the wall, for u to bring prophet Muhammad SAW into this ..hard luck ...i know its very painful tongue.... And again please stop bringing in things that ar out of point hers. What I said can be testified by many people... And maybe the bible u are using told u lies for u to post this false accusation about the Prophet PBUH
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by abdulhosni619(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Elxandre:

You're crazy bro cheesy
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
abdulhosni619:

Eyyah....i pity u oo. Now I know I have pushed u to the wall, for u to bring prophet Muhammad SAW into this ..hard luck ...i know its very painful tongue.... And again please stop bringing in things that ar out of point hers. What I said can be testified by many people... And maybe the bible u are using told u lies for u to post this false accusation about the Prophet PBUH

Terrorist! Paedophile! Cannibal!

Your father has been caught eating human flesh:

www.naij.com/464646-police-discover-spare-parts-market-arrest-suspects.html

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Anglovel: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with what she wore. Since we have chosen to adopt the western culture let's start living with it,
no biggie. No qualms come to hot ghana nd see why it is even healthy to dress like this.
Nigerians are too local,islamised nd myopic pls wake up. . .d dressing is ok it is d dirty minds of some nigerians dat are casting bad aspersions

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.