Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (108156 Views)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by abdulhosni619(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Terrorist! Paedophile! Cannibal!

Your father has been caught eating human flesh:

www.naij.com/464646-police-discover-spare-parts-market-arrest-suspects.html

shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy

If u dey vex go hug transformer...or rather pull the trigger to ur bloody head...u started all this but I can see dat u are now the angry goat...follower of a terrorist"ayo orisejafor" and u are at the same time a militant...LMAO

Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
abdulhosni619:

If u dey vex go hug transformer...or rather pull the trigger to ur bloody head...u started all this but I can see dat u are now the angry goat...follower of a terrorist"ayo orisejafor" and u are at the same time a militant...LMAO

It took you two to form few sentences, rètarded paedophile.

Your father blew himself up last Saturday and he's current screwing 72 whøres in hell. You are next. You'd die like your terrorist brothers.

Your prophet is a paedophilic terrorizing rapist! Your father raped your mother at age six. Your sister too. Your daughters would follow suit.grin
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by iamnemo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abegi go siddon jo- whats wrong with what she wore? I bet you have yam legs and can't wear this. Self righteous people. Who are you to judge anyone? Are u a saint? If you cant stand it don't look. She feels comfy coming out like that. How is that bothering anyone? Value you say --please stop that thing. Live and lets live when the time comes no matter how it will go down everyone will have their day in front of the maker - Please let him do the judging ok - u just might find out that your sins might probably outweigh hers.
shadowgwalker:
no oh! nothing is wrong oh! can your mama dress like this out of the house?can you as a guy wear a short short out like this?you guys luv it when girls go naked cos they have no value abi?
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
iamnemo:
Abegi go siddon jo- wats wrong with wat she wore? I bet you have yam legs and can't wear this. Self Righteous people. Who are you to judge anyone? Are u a saint? If you cant stand it don't look. She feels comfy coming out like that. How is that bothering anyone? Value you say --please stop that thing. Abeg live and lets live jare when the time comes no matter how it will go down everyone will have their day in front of the maker - Please let him do the Judging ok - u just might find out that your sins might probably outweigh hers.
Oh this Naija sef - The most evil things happen in this country yet everyone feels like they are in a position to open their mouth and judge people.i can wear that. Kini big deal? angry angry
the inzu you smoked is already taking effect. see as you dey talk blebleblebleble like imbeh.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by abdulhosni619(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It took you two to form few sentences, rètarded paedophile.

Your father blew himself up last Saturday and he's current screwing 72 whøres in hell. You are next. You'd die like your terrorist brothers.

Your prophet is a paedophilic terrorizing rapist! Your father raped your mother at age six. Your sister too. Your daughters would follow suit.grin

For your information my father is alive but I know your father is dead because you are already an old son of a bitch. Your father is the one currently in hell not even enjoying the bitches there but suffering like a Christmas goat that is about to die. Go and join him meanwhile.....hohoho
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by iamnemo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the inzu you smoked is already taking effect. see as you dey talk blebleblebleble like imbeh.
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. undecidedOppo!
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamnemo:

People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. undecidedOppo!
oya blab again...just one last time.
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by LIZWITHSTYLE: 3:35am On Jul 09, 2016
HER OWN BETA PASS D ODA CRASE WOMAN
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
multikolour:
I was at young shall grow park this morning to get a ticket to Maiduguri, when a lady came like this. it got every one talk and raining insult on her.
its only here in MAID we dont dress

over dere, dey c it as an order lifestyle
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
MzJackBaueress:
I am not concerned about the girl's dressing. I am more concerned about your trip to maiduguri. If anyone needs to be insulted,it has to be you for risking your life going to a war torn ravaged region.
haba Miss, dey re still living beings here
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such style, many type, so magnificent
Re: Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) by jbblues24(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sleek work you have here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.