Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (43152 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites / Pictures: Toke Makinwa’s Husband Maje Ayida Came All Out For Linda Ikeji, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by damiiee: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
this man though. He is claiming he hasnt seen his baby mama for years.
see all the juicy tweet below..

More on this story http://daminaija..com/2015/06/toke-makinwa-husband-reacts-to-baby.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by damiiee: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
so juicy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by damiiee: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015

3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by pretydiva(f): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Toke's hubby should pls stfu. He ought 2 b ashamed of himself 4 cheating on his wife. There is no excuse wat so ever 4 a man 2 cheat on his wife

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by donholy28(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2015
eh so wetin i go comment

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by angieberry(f): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2015
Quote of the day: "show me a man in Nigeria who doesn't cheat"
This maje don baje final final!
Poor, poor Toke!

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Activity77(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2015
''Show me a man who doesn't cheat''

greater percentage of guys in 9ja cheats it all dpends on how u handle ur man as a woman

Meannwile toke shud go and handle his family issues away 4rm d net.everybdy xperiences even greater issues bt stil sort it out,

Shouting on twitter[toke] wunt help rada it wil aggravate d already worsened situation

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by atilla(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2015
There are two sides to every story.

let them sort it themselves and until I know the real story. i will only be reading and wontt say any more.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by darmys(f): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2015
angieberry:
Poor, poor Toke!

he had to put it in that the Anitai girl is good in bed

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by angieberry(f): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
He's very unrepentant, no remorse whatsoever!
Poor, poor Toke!
darmys:

he had to put it in that the Anitai girl is good in bed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by jemype(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2015
but its the truth. all men cheat. tho u havent caught some of them. d fuuny thing is that some of them dont even need to toast ladies. the more successfull u become, the more ladies want u.
angieberry:
Poor, poor Toke!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by angieberry(f): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Speak for yourself. There is no need to justify cheating. It's wrong, and will always remain so, even if cheating is passed into a bill and becomes legal, it will still be wrong.
jemype:
but its the truth. all men cheat. tho u havent caught some of them. d fuuny thing is that some of them dont even need to toast ladies. the more successfull u become, the more ladies want u.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by delishpot: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2015
This is what happens when men are not trained to respect their marital vows. They give every reason and excuse why they cheat.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by darmys(f): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
delishpot:
This is what happrns when men are not trained to respect their marital vows. They give every reason and excuse why they cheat.

seriously. the best he could do is stay silent
- he said if she wants to join the bandwagon all the best - he is not going to fight for her or even show respect
- anita is good in bed - embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed why cant he leave this out? no disrespect to her kwa?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dear people, stop using twitter when ur trying to explain sh*t that nobody cares about 'cus u'll look like the complete buffoon that u r. Cheers

42 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Naavah(f): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
walahi this guy no get sense.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by kenny091(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
All men cheat. Provided they have the means (money, power,looks etc) and he is not a pastor. This is the truth.....

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by babamadiba(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
One thing is for sure, whatever God has joined together, nothing in this world can put asunder. So if they were meant to be, they will surely weather the storm together, and live happily ever after in laugher. So all the saints in the house, keep throwing ur stones.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
iranu undecided

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
I don't cheat....and I am a (single) Nigerian man.

And I (hopefully) hope never to cheat.

Because when you have five Lady Venus in your life...........

17 Likes

hahaha sharp guy lol....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? Well Visit my signature and access the website

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by iyatrustee(f): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
So because they cheat means you must cheat ?

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Mcowubaba: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
The press nd bloggers can blow things out of proportion....nd make matters worse!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is a fake account created by the op , tweets by op ... grin grin .... dont be gullible Nigerians !

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by kobutor13o: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by uchwar1: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
True talk
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is he bragging about that? Issssooritteeee!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by 2kris(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari
Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat by gawk: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Naavah:
walahi this guy no get sense.

if you still a virgin then I believe u sef get sense too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures / Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding / Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.