Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice (70413 Views)

Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo) / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / That Moment When Osun Teachers Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by berrystunn(m): 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Still Here Mate...

USU....
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
are u from osun? lipsrsealed
Obviously
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by bettercreature(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You are a sadist
You are a dog! you need home training,no wonder people call Nairaland a slaughterhouse,i cant understand why the moderator would send such post to front page

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Nairaland is degrading so low this post is making mockery of a whole state and it makes front page
tongue but u make mockery of a whole region.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Godsson79(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
My God shocked shocked shocked. This hunger News we hear all the time is real.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by bettercreature(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
are u from osun? lipsrsealed
I am not from osun but that post is very offensive against a state of 5million people
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by bettercreature(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
ferdimako:

tongue but u make mockery of a whole region.
When? post the link
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Ifeconwaba(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
chiscodedon:
rice from a drug baron....9ja which way forward.woe to our govt....
guy appreciate good thing or you die in poverty. For your information, it does not matter how you make money momey na money
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Mariecakes(f): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dis ain't nice ooo
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are a dog! you need home training,no wonder people call Nairaland a slaughterhouse,i cant understand why the moderator would send such post to front page
You can deactivate anytime Mate....

In other news....

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by akoaki(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Osun state workers would not be on the bench whenever kashamu's case comes up in the US court.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Sundaydare1: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
You are just saying what you do not see nor confirm, people of Osun are not like what you think, actually they voted wrong person. The reason they voted him is because he has done better than previous government in his first tenure..
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by PStacks(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Even if na drug money dem use buy the rice, we go jubiliate
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by exlink10(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Main dis is not funny oooo, dey should pay dem their money oooo abeg
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by chiscodedon(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
guy appreciate good thing or you die in poverty. For your information, it does not matter how you make money momey na money
same reasons we claim xtians keep on deceiving ourselves....if you truly a follower of Christ...wouldn't say that.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Sobeautiful: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You are a sadist
He is not a sadist. People shouldn't make mockery of a critical situation like this. It's not something to joke about. People are crying out of hunger and others are making caricature of them with useless cartoons. Everything is not funny. Instead of that, NL should help make contact for them by reaching out to other rich folks through this platform. It's always easier to laugh when you aren't the one in the shoes.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Truckpusher(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
The mockery that is going on in Osun state is a reminder of what the Nigerian populace would experience in the next four years.

Anyway sha make I laugh my own laugh first. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by DONSMITH123(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
that is to say......am coming...

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sobeautiful:
He is not a sadist. People shouldn't make mockery of a critical situation like this. It's not something to joke about. People are crying out of hunger and others are making caricature of them with useless cartoons. Everything is not funny. Instead of that, NL should help make contact for them by reaching out to other rich folks through this platform. It's always easier to laugh when you aren't the one in the shoes.
This is a social media love....
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Why should anyone care when they've made their choice by voting in a joker into Governance? undecided

They should face their music and every other folks around has the right to laugh at them for their self imposed misfortune . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by jeffizy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
A man's affliction should not be your source of entertainment.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Godsson79(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

The only reason why I will understand this bomb is because of your Profile Picture. But look son, Those who make Money being too desperate are not always happy.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Blackfire(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Prophet areGBESE LEADER of the terrorist group called 'SALARY HARAM' destroying lives of osun workers for 8 months now
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by ksbusari(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:
My tailor
. Lol.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Sobeautiful: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

I'm very much aware of that sweetheart...
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by 9jatatafo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
I hope Prince Kashamu BuruJi is up to the task of fulfilling his promise. Don't need any stunt here. OP where is the picture of the trailers off-loading the rice?
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by nkemdi89(f): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Osun has now being declared the poorest state in nigeria courtesy of rauf aregbesola.
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Akinz0126(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
embarassed Its hilarious but I won't laugh!!!In 9ce voice IRONY OF LIFE:Life is beautiful.chai and our legislatheves are expecting 8.somebillion for wardrobe nonsense
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Sobeautiful: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why should anyone care when they've made their choice by voting in a joker into Governance? undecided

They should face their music and every other folks around has the right to laugh at them for their self imposed misfortune . grin grin grin
Two wrongs don't make a right. (Meanwhie your username dey fear meoo.)
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

no its a forum, you can't compare NL to Facebook or Twitter... I believe NL should leave this kinda silly thing to d social platforms... Besides y do we have admins and moderators here if its a social media... Lalasticlala, ishilove, seun i'm disappointed why would such a thing hit FP, you don't joke with peoples plight
Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:

You are a sadist

Next time before you use a word you probably aren't familiar with, do yourself a favor and google the meaning before displaying your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice by chinae(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sobeautiful:

Moving this thread to FP is the only resources NL could put together to help these Es. It's called escalation, and outside intervention is needed of which i have given the state authority my own cheque to aid their predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / You Won't Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.