Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like (53799 Views)

Oau Students' Union Leader Unjustly Suspended By The School Management / Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos) / See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Themaingate:

What is the allocation going to local government? And have you ever ask yourself why state governors are kicking against local government autonomy?

Autonomy or no autonomy.....state and LGA's should be able to fix their schools.

It is what we pay them for.

(And before you jump on me...Sen Mark should do something. But that does not excuse lazy governors and LG chairmen).
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by NaijaFutbol: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Have you seen Adamawa public schools and Atiku's Abti American University?
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by harry509: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
trigar12:
cry embarassed

http://dropxclusive..com
Idont kw y dis David mark is so greedy wit d number of yrs n senate, u can't blv dat ntn 2 show 4 it dis is a big disgrace 2 him. Shame on him greedy shit, I even head dat he cudnt even sink bore-hole n his constutuency.

1 Like

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Lakeshizu(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Hang on a minute. It 's not actually David Mark's job as Senate leader to fix the schools in his village, unless you're asking him to misuse his position for personal/parochial benefit. You need to address the state and local govt authorities responsible for the school, NOT David Mark.
He can atleast donate a whole building to that sch, it will go a long way in improving the learning conditions of the pupils.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by walemadu: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
very bad oo!

Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Ofornaira: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nawaoo! Where has he kept all the constituency 'allowee' he has been collecting for all these years he was there as the senate president? 'Diaris GodIo'!
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Activity77(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
lastchild:
who do we blame? David marks or benue state government?

Both.....were are d constituency allocations running into billions?
Wat waz david marks primary aim for his constituency?
I heard d road leading to his village is unpassable?who do u blame?
He has been d president of d senate for 8years nw,wat are d benefits his constituency 4rm him.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by FynBabe(f): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
People sabi lie no be small! Tyogbenda is a TIV community not IDOMA. We have Akume, Gemade, Paul Orhi of NAFDAC and a host of others from the TIV community who should take care of such mess.
voltron:
Idoma people.. do not even start to complain.. accept all the poverty and unemployment, all the fulani and igala killing you all, all the HIV/AIDS all the broke drunk policemen husbands and all the 13 year old single mothers running rampant in Benue State.. you all kept quiet like shiitheads when Suswam was milking you dry, you kept quiet while David Mark and his first son was running you all like a dead-beat brothel.. now eat the fruits of your in-action.. Mschewwww
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by oooooohh: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ignorance ignorance ignorance

@ op y do u post wat u are not sure of? Tyogbenda is a Tiv place and David Mark is Idoma. So it is mischieve for u to be blaming a senator of zone C 'for what happens in zone A and B
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by FynBabe(f): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
President of Senate for 12 years? Please, where do you guys get information from? Get your facts right before posting on public forum to avoid embarrassment. He was Senate president for 8 years. Thanks.
Activity77:

Both.....were are d constituency allocations running into billions?
Wat waz david marks primary aim for his constituency?
I heard d road leading to his village is unpassable?who do u blame?
He has been d president of d senate for 12years nw,wat are d benefits his constituency 4rm him.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by beinstein(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:
Nigerians and their mentality, make them show us the name of the school na, una just see picture una start to insult david mark.

This doesn't prove anything
The said place is not even in his constituency which is zone c.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by africanusvu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
If it had been built on marbles,people wil say david mark hav used nigeria money for his town,Now we av a school on mud,people blaim him of negligence,What do u want him do
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by blackboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yes shame on him if he gets constituensy allowance and can't account for it(do they account for it?) also not a shame to him but the local authorities LGA , shchool authorities and State government should be held accountable for such a disgrace.

Thank you.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Spells(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
This just a glimps of the rubbish, wait till u go to the town urself. David mark has done nothing for that town, all he does is hover around with his helicopter disturbing the peace of the people ....shame on u David mark.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by loomer: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
beinstein:

The said place is not even in his constituency which is zone c.

Na the reason I say I want better evidence before I condemn the man on that issue
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by beinstein(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
loomer:

Na the reason I say I want better evidence before I condemn the man on that issue
These people brain tire me bro. Always prepared to draw conclusions at any slightest opportunity.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Activity77(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
FynBabe:
President of Senate for 12 years? Please, where do you guys get information from? Get your facts right before posting on public forum to avoid embarrassment. He was Senate president for 8 years. Thanks.

Tnx 4 d correction dear
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by loomer: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
beinstein:

These people brain tire me bro. Always prepared to draw conclusions at any slightest opportunity.

Na dem sabi, wen the truth go come out and the man innocent, most of them go come dey talk say " and I knew it was a lie"
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
trigar12:
cry embarassed

http://dropxclusive..com
Nigerians are irrational and many refuse to think critically. David Mark resemble state govt abi? He's aware of all the schools in his village because him na God abi... I'm sure he did something for his people ok.
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by clovislouis(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
egopersonified:
Like one politician said to me when I was sourcing for funds to furnish some class rooms during my nysc days, 'corpse, with just one call I can get the whole school furnished in less than a week', oga politician, why not, instead of making this children suffer. The journey still far well well, we never even start.
for real?
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
MEILYN:
The craze wey dey worry you no get remedy. Which Igalas are killing Idomas? The Fulanis are the serial killers. The Igalas have at no time killed their brothers the Idomas. Stop talking sh#t.

grin grin grin
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Aida13: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
globalresource:
These guys are not thieves they are murderers. Come to think of this, Nigeria moneymakers, sorry I mean lawmakers are the most paid in the entire world. I initially thought it was a propaganda until I heard it on BBC. I nearly passed out. Pls we have to do something about this. Politics practiced in Nigeria is not politics at all. It is not just too self centered but deadly to the masses

SHOCKING!!!
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by shiki(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
globalresource:

Are u aware he collects money for his constituency every year. He was the longest serving senate president in the history of Nigeria and you can say this

I think some guys need crash course on the dividend of democracy in a country were true democracy is

Am not supporting Mark, but just to clarify issues ....the name on that pic isn't from David Mark's constituency
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
mistymee:
E GO BETTA.....

Naso o my sister..
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
mistymee:
E GO BETTA.....

Naso o my sister/broda
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by wearerelated: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
great! whoever snapped this has done a fantastic job.

Let's take pictures of the constituencies of all these senators and name them too!

After all d noise about constituency allowances.................at least their people and generations to come will know those who misruled them.

Can't wait to read Nigeria's history 150years from now (and names like this pop up!)
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
In the last 16yrs as a senator,david mark alone has earned over #6billion from salaries and allowances
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by tonero230(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Yet he gets millions of naira as constituency allowance.

Not just million but 250million as constituency project every 3 months and 100million monthly plus others
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
the name of d place mentioned is tyogbenda dt shud b a TIV speakin area yh? David mark is frm oturkpo, its nt lyk m a big fan of David mark bt we shudnt single hm out in d mist of oda politicians cos dey r not doin anytin at all....so it shudnt b david mark alone
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by tonero230(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Hang on a minute. It 's not actually David Mark's job as Senate leader to fix the schools in his village, unless you're asking him to misuse his position for personal/parochial benefit. You need to address the state and local govt authorities responsible for the school, NOT David Mark.

Let him atleast fix the ones in his constituency
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Decentdamsel(f): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Primary school administration is under the purview of Local governments, I don't what this has to do with David Mark.
. My dear,some Nigerians don't actually know the meaning of seperation of powers
Re: See What The School In David Mark Home Town Looks Like by Ayekoton: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
@ biggerboyc =
can you please mention a few of the projects you say David Mark has done for his people
i will like to know please, and while you are at it back it up with a few pics o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.