Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (30396 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / 7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by ammyluv2002(f): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
MissTechy,I really do like you....i love chics like you. keep it up dear
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by seedorfg(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
i thought he feature BBC bulletin ni, mtcheeew. shoro niyen gan sef
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
stayblack:
UGLY GIRLS AND BRAIN, grin

only way to survive bruh
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Hitdabeat: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Neco 2015/2016 English Lanuage + Text Of Orals OBJ/THEORY 100% Answers >>>http://hitdabeat.com/forum2_theme_111841379.xhtml?tema=34
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by tolu4you: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thumb up 👍
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by MrCork: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
DoroBen:
I call her Nairaland's misstechy because I knew her from here - the pretty tech queen got featured on Nigerian Bulleting one of the top news website today and I wanted to share it with you all.

Source: http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/misstechy-breaks-down-the-door-for-nigerian-female-tech-bloggers.113211/

..SAY WHAT??.....PREEETY HOW??...IS THAT WOT LIGHTSKIN FEMALES LOOOOKLIKE IN YOR VILLAGE? (no ofeeeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by MrCork: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:
For those asking for pictures see the one I saved from her nairaland profile

..ermm sweeery...I don't mean to sound rudes but plis plis plis.....put yor glasses bak on.. She aint lightskin!!! (no oofeinnse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Setaje(f): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Very good
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
MrCork:

..SAY WHAT??.....PREEETY HOW??...IS THAT WOT LIGHTSKIN FEMALES LOOOOKLIKE IN YOR VILLAGE? (no ofeeeinse) angry

grin

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
(
naijainfogalery:
is she single? I think i finally found someone i can relate with without having to explain all the technical jagons that women always want you to explain like whats the meaning of pixel, whats hard drive, what is Intel Core i5, Whats the difference between Apple laptops and Windows, Whats WIFI etc

Mama, Ive finally found her grin

Lmfao!! grin grin
We're not this daft jorh!sad
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by MrCork: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Setaje:
Very good

..sweery...you too shud plis put yor glasses bak on!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by olawillie: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
She is pretty and smart, awesome.
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by MrCork: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:

I don't know how you would say this girl is not pretty

...Girl that looklike house girl from Ghana...HELL NAW...how on earth can u call that ting preeeety??..Sweeery plis move yor candle closer for berrrra view!! (no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by olawillie: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Blogging is a great business
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by VickyRotex(f): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Awwww... She's Pretty!!!

Beauty with Brain. Nice one MissTechy. Greater heights dearie. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by abtmaviz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
That's nice
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
I wish to be like this when I grow up.

The process is still on
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Luckygurl(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:

Take whatever mrcork says with a pinch of salt. His posts crack me up real time

Mrcork(no offeinse) grin grin
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Luckygurl:

Take whatever mrcork says with a pinch of salt. His posts crack me up real time

Mrcork(no offeinse) grin grin

Lol okay .. thanks for the heads up
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
ok
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by MrCork: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
TheSureBabe:

..ok...to be honest & from the bottom of my hart....i swaaar...she looklike *Witch Doctor receptionist!!!* (no oofeinsse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by TheSureBabe: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
MrCork:

..ok...to be honest & from the bottom of my hart....i swaaar...she looklike *Witch Doctor receptionist!!!* (no oofeinsse) angry

True!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Setaje(f): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery...you too shud plis put yor glasses bak on!! (no oofeinse) angry

Hehehhehehhehehhehhehehe. grin
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Magician1503(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Nice

oooomo! shocked
singing Reminisce: too musshh!
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by orosun55(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Making Sense
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Richiy(f): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
if the news had been Tonto dike shows one body part, major or minor, there would have been more enthusiastic responses.

MissTechy, I really love what you do. I only knew it was a matter of time before you gain recognition. Keep it up dear.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by RobinHez(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
wow! i'm so happy for you misstechy
smiley
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Calebosko(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
i love to be a bloger but i need a mentor,if u wil help pls this is my watxup number 07080001511, or www.facebook.com/calebosko, or/caleb sylvanus
Re: Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers by Adesiji77: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
So MissTechy studied Banking & Finance? Wow, that's interesting. I actually thought she studied Computer Science/Information Technology.

More power to your elbow MissTechy! I am positive that you will go places in the IT World. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / How Much Should Be The Minimum Earnings Of A Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.