Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View (638 Views)

Opera Max: How Does It Work? / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View by Scofield21: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
I recently bought a tecno A7 dual sim phone from Konga. Upon inserting the two sim cards, only on card was recorgnized. I made frantic efforts to get to Konga and all I get is "Please be patient, we are working on it" Does anyone has a similar experience, please share so that others don't experience same
Re: Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View by Carlcaresophia: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Scofield21:
I recently bought a tecno A7 dual sim phone from Konga. Upon inserting the two sim cards, only on card was recorgnized. I made frantic efforts to get to Konga and all I get is "Please be patient, we are working on it" Does anyone has a similar experience, please share so that others don't experience same
Hi! You can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View by Scofield21: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Is it just checking the phone or are the going to work and I don't see myself accepting any refurbished phone since I never bought a fairly used phone/tokumbo phone. To me it is a factory error and Konga should own it and and do an outright change, the phone was not fit for the purpose it was bought. I never wanted a single SIM phone and the description of the phone stated that it is a dual SIM phone
Re: Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View by mosopefoluwa: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
I sincerely think this their reps need training or do i call it enlightenment. Same thing happened to me.. Bought a new phone and the speakers were bad (calls dont ring out, music dosent play out but works well with earpiece)..

Only for me to call and I was told to take it to carlcare for repairs, this is less than a day old phone. The babe actually told me they wont be able to take it back cuz i already broke the seal and no customer will buy a phone with a broken seal.. Had to ask her why she would even think of reselling such a phone to another customer. I just cut the call and sent them a mail.

I have sha returned the phone... waiting for a replacement... dis is all just crappy

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Data Plan On Etisalat Nigeria / Oukitel U6 is Amazinging! FHD E-ink Dual Screen,Deca Core,10000mAh Battery / DOOGEE X5 Series, Would Release Multi-color Back Covers To Provide More Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.