Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. (3475 Views)

Uganda Sports Analyst Defended His Actions After Kissing The Shoes Of A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
God told Moses to speak to his brothers,
the Israelites, about the prophet he
would raise up for them:

Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a prophet like
you [Moses]from among their
brothers; I WILL PUT MY WORD IN HIS MOUTH,and he will tell them
everything I command him.

This is NOT how muhammed received his revelation ,Muhammad, the self-proclaimed prophet of God, was not the prophet predicted by Moses to come into the world.
Furthermore, the one, true God (who is
not Allah) DID NOT PUT WORD INTO MUHAMMED MOUTH AND COMMAND HIM TO SPEAK TO HIS PEOPLE by His angel, Jibrael as the Qu'ran claimed(surah2:10)

Qur'an 12:2
"We have SENT it down as an Arabic
Qur'an so you people may
understand / reason"

Does sent looks like putting word in your mouth
? The muslims claimed Allah sent the quran down from heaven to muhammed but in deutoronumy 18:18 it say God will put his word in the mouth of the prophet.Allah did not put his word on the mouth of muhammed.

No prophet ever claimed to received revelation via sent down from heaven only muhammed.

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and HIS WORD , which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171,Jesus is called,“His word" no other prophet were given this benefit ONLY Jesus .

The fact is, the prophet predicted to
come by Moses was not Muhammad but
was Jesus; He was of the tribe of Judah, a son of Israel/Jacob. Jesus said, "If you
believed Moses, you would believe me,
for he wrote about me" (John 5:46).
Those who were witnesses of Jesus'
miracles asserted, " Surely this is the
Prophet who is to come into the world." (John 6:14). Philip, one of Jesus’
disciples, stated, "We have found the
one Moses wrote about in the Law, and
about whom the prophets also wrote
Jesus of Nazareth " (John 1:45).

1 Like

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
In Islam, Jesus is believed to be nothing
more than a messenger ( an-Nisâ´:171;
al-Mâ´idah:75) and a prophet
(Maryam:30). In Shi’a Islamic tradition,
Jesus will return again, but not alone.
Rather, He will return with Muhammad
al-Mahdi: the prophesied redeemer of
Islam who, it is believed, will bring peace and justice to an utterly chaotic world by establishing Islam and Sharia law everywhere. Moreover, according to
Islam, Jesus not only will be subservient
to al-Mahdi, but Jesus will kill all who do
not convert to Islam and pledge
allegiance to Allah.
Interestingly, John wrote about two
"beasts" ( the first beast and the second
beast), who will be personified by the
Antichrist and the False Prophet. I feel it
is entirely possible that both of these
men will embrace the Islamic faith, or at
least will approve and be supportive of
Islam. They very well may even exploit
the destructive power of Islam for their
own benefit and gain.

Who is the liar? It is the man who
denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a
man is the antichrist—he denies the
Father and the Son. No one who
denies the Son has the Father;
whoever acknowledges the Son has
the Father also. (1 John 2:22,23)
Every spirit that does not
acknowledge Jesus is not from God.
This is the spirit of the antichrist,
which you have heard is coming and
even now is already in the world. (1
John 4:3)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Rilwayne001: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Deu 18:16 For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die."

Can you explain the motive behing this^ verse?

I'm not validating the bible BTW.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Deu 18:16 For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die."

Can you explain the motive behing this^ verse?

I'm not validating the bible BTW.
I expect you to provide a verse from the quran which say Allah put his word on muhammed.

The verse was talking about the ten commandment," on the day of his assembly"
Mount horeb and Sinai are the same place.
Deutoronumy 1:6
New International Version
The LORD our God said to us at Horeb,
"You have stayed long enough at this
mountain.
New Living Translation
"When we were at Mount Sinai, the LORD
our God said to us, 'You have stayed at
this mountain long enough.

Deutoronumy 18:16 the people was describing what happened when Moses was receiving the ten commandment, the event that took place at mount horeb
Deuteronomy 5:25
But now, why should we die? This great
fire will consume us, and we will die if
we hear the voice of the LORD our God
any longer.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Rilwayne001: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
I expect you to provide a verse from the quran which say Allah put his word on muhammed.

I don't have to quote the Quran to validate the bible. The bible is a witness against itself. I have nothing to do with it.

Have a nice day
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't have to quote the Quran to validate the bible. The bible is a witness against itself. I have nothing to do with it.

Have a nice day
NO, the bible was written by more than 40
authors, over a period of 1500 years! And most of this author make reference with each book, Jesus quote from isaiah,Paul quote from the psalm and genesis, the list goes on. But for the quran,only muhammed claimed to have received the revelation, no one was his witness, this is blind faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by mustymatic(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
In Islam, Jesus is believed to be nothing
more than a messenger ( an-Nisâ´:171;
al-Mâ´idah:75) and a prophet
(Maryam:30). In Shi’a Islamic tradition,
Jesus will return again, but not alone.
Rather, He will return with Muhammad
al-Mahdi: the prophesied redeemer of
Islam who, it is believed, will bring peace and justice to an utterly chaotic world by establishing Islam and Sharia law everywhere. Moreover, according to
Islam, Jesus not only will be subservient
to al-Mahdi, but Jesus will kill all who do
not convert to Islam and pledge
allegiance to Allah.
Interestingly, John wrote about two
"beasts" ( the first beast and the second
beast), who will be personified by the
Antichrist and the False Prophet. I feel it
is entirely possible that both of these
men will embrace the Islamic faith, or at
least will approve and be supportive of
Islam. They very well may even exploit
the destructive power of Islam for their
own benefit and gain.

Who is the liar? It is the man who
denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a
man is the antichrist—he denies the
Father and the Son. No one who
denies the Son has the Father;
whoever acknowledges the Son has
the Father also. (1 John 2:22,23)
Every spirit that does not
acknowledge Jesus is not from God.
This is the spirit of the antichrist,
which you have heard is coming and
even now is already in the world. (1
John 4:3)
You don't understand that u r Antichrist.... Hmmm
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by mustymatic(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
authors, over a period of 1500 years! And most of this author make reference with each book, Jesus quote from isaiah,Paul quote from the psalm and genesis, the list goes on. But for the quran,only muhammed claimed to have received the revelation, no one was his witness, this is blind faith.
Whoa! calm down, 40 authors? were they witnesses? Even Jesus too received alone , if ur referring to quran, that is why they are called prophets
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by mustymatic(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
Whoa! calm down, 40 authors? were they witnesses? Even Jesus too received alone , if ur referring to quran, they are called prophets fr a reason
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
mustymatic:

You don't understand that u r Antichrist.... Hmmm
is this your defence in the op? Deutoronumy 18:18 say I will put my word in his mouth, can you provide one quranic verse were Allah put his word on muhammed mouth?
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Rilwayne001: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
malvisguy212:

You should come back here https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible/15 and we will discuss it better. Afterall, you ran away from the thread.

1 Like

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
mustymatic:

Whoa! calm down, 40 authors? were they witnesses? Even Jesus too received alone , if ur referring to quran, that is why they are called prophets
1 Pet 3:18 For Christ also hath
once suffered for sins, the just
for the unjust, that he might
bring us to God, being put to
death in the flesh, but quickened
by the Spirit:

Here peter quote from the book of isaiah;
Isaiah 53:4
Surely he took up our pain and bore our
suffering, yet we considered him
punished by God, stricken by him, and
afflicted.

And Daniel 9:26 talk about Him;
And after threescore and two weeks shall
Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:
and the people of the prince that shall
come shall destroy the city and the
sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be
with a flood, and unto the end of the war
desolations are determined.

You see, starting from genesis, we see how the new covenant come to be, ALL the old testament prophet talk about Him, this is enough witness. If this major prophet were mention in the quran(isaiah,elijah,ezekiel,Jeremiah) we would have know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You should come back here https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible/15 and we will discuss it better. Afterall, you ran away from the thread.
your question has been answered, Jesus read the bible when he qoute from isaiah 61 in john 4:20 but Jesus did not read the gospel.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
"I WILL PUT MY WORD IN HIS MOUTH" so Jesus is the word referred to here,who ate him grin
the verse perfectly applies to Muhammad(SAW).that passage is talking about a unique form of revelation.the Quran is not the word of Jibreel as you try to imply but rather the Entire Quran is the Verbatim word of Allah i.e it was spoken word for word from God's own 'mouth' thats uniquely the first thing anyone will notice if they are reading the Quran unlike the way the bible was revealed,which is actually the words of the prophets but under the influence of the holy spirit.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
crusadistic:
"I WILL PUT MY WORD IN HIS MOUTH" so Jesus is the word referred to here,who ate him grin
the verse perfectly applies to Muhammad(SAW).that passage is talking about a unique form of revelation.the Quran is not the word of Jibreel as you try to imply but rather the Entire Quran is the Verbatim word of Allah i.e it was spoken word for word from God's own 'mouth' thats uniquely the first thing anyone will notice if they are reading the Quran unlike the way the bible was revealed,which is actually the words of the prophets but under the influence of the holy spirit.
you post indicate how knowledgeable you are to know the true God. The quran claimed "the book was sent down by allah" does this look like putting word in the prophet mouth?

1 Like

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
you post indicate how knowledgeable you are to know the true God. The quran claimed "the book was sent down by allah" does this look like putting word in the prophet mouth?
simple use of words shouldnt be what is confusing you here.is the book/Quran not that very word of Allah that was sent down by Allah.you said Jesus is the WORD referred in the passage,you also say Jesus is the person also referred to does that make sense.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
crusadistic:
simple use of words shouldnt be what is confusing you here.is the book/Quran not that very word of Allah that was sent down by Allah.you said Jesus is the WORD referred in the passage,you also say Jesus is the person also referred to does that make sense.
you haven't answer my question, how was the revelation given to muhammed?
"We have SENT it DOWN as an Arabic
Qur'an so you people may
understand / reason"

Sent it down indicate it come from heaven, BUT "put my word in his mouth" He was moved by the spirit to speak what the father commanded him to speak.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Here is how God put words in Moses' mouth:
Exodus 4: 10,12
10 And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
(Then God replied Moses)
12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

The same was the manner with Jesus Christ:

John 8:28

28 Then said Jesus unto them, ... I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things

John 12:49
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Scholar8200:
10 And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
(Then God replied Moses)
12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, ... I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak..
God bless you friend. Thank you .I love it.

1 Like

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
God bless you friend. Thank you .I love it.
Glory to God and Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
(Then God replied Moses)

better explanation than the nonsense malvisguy has been saying but do you remember there have been thousands of prophets this can easily also be applied to between the time frame of Moses and Jesus.what then makes the prophecy unique to Jesus
undecided
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2015
crusadistic:
do you remember there have been thousands of prophets this can easily also be applied to before Jesus.what then makes the prophecy unique
undecided
Good point sire.

That just shows how God puts His Word in the mouth of a prophet clearly as a help to the succeeding generations who never met Moses to know exactly what that clause meant.

In addition, Moses brought the terms of the old covenant - the law, while Jesus Christ came in fulfilment of the New Covenant. Both covenants were in pursuance of God's promise to Abraham. And all those other prophets prophesied of Jesus Christ, the specifics of the prophecies which the Latter fulfilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
crusadistic:
better explanation than the nonsense malvisguy has been saying but do you remember there have been thousands of prophets this can easily also be applied to between the time frame of Moses and Jesus.what then makes the prophecy unique to Jesus
undecided
Indeed. However, the other specifics of Jesus Christ was missing in the life of these other prophets and in fact, they themselves prophesied of Jesus Christ some of His First Coming,others of His second coming, others of both dispensation.

Besides, between the OT and NT, there was a 400 period of Divine silence: no prophets emerged. Then came John the baptist according to the prophecies of Malachi and Isaiah. He was to be the forerunner of the Messiah. And John's work started a few years before Christ (though) already on earth, started.

Besides, the Jews (sincere ones) looked forward to a dispensation higher than the time of the Old Covenant as a mark of their deep understanding of God's promise to Abraham. Luke 2 gives an example of such:
Luke 2:25-32
25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was righteous and devout [cautiously and carefully observing the divine Law], and looking for the Consolation of Israel;...
26 And it had been divinely revealed (communicated) to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).
27 And prompted by the [Holy] Spirit, he came into the temple [[j]enclosure]; and when the parents brought in the little child Jesus to do for Him what was customary according to the Law,
28 [Simeon] took Him up in his arms and praised and thanked God and said,
29 And now, Lord, You are releasing Your servant to depart (leave this world) in peace, according to Your word.
30 For with my [own] eyes I have seen Your Salvation,
31 Which You have ordained and prepared before (in the presence of) all peoples,
32 A Light for [k]revelation to the Gentiles [to disclose what was before unknown] and [to bring] praise and honor and glory to Your people Israel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by malvisguy212: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
Glory to God and Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
Amen and amen.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by adenine02: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
God told Moses to speak to his brothers,
the Israelites, about the prophet he
would raise up for them:

Deuteronomy 18:18
I will raise up for them a prophet like
you [Moses]from among their
brothers; I WILL PUT MY WORD IN HIS MOUTH,and he will tell them
everything I command him.

This is NOT how muhammed received his revelation ,Muhammad, the self-proclaimed prophet of God, was not the prophet predicted by Moses to come into the world.
Furthermore, the one, true God (who is
not Allah) DID NOT PUT WORD INTO MUHAMMED MOUTH AND COMMAND HIM TO SPEAK TO HIS PEOPLE by His angel, Jibrael as the Qu'ran claimed(surah2:10)

"We have SENT it down as an Arabic
Qur'an so you people may
understand / reason"

Does sent looks like putting word in your mouth
? The muslims claimed Allah sent the quran down from heaven to muhammed but in deutoronumy 18:18 it say God will put his word in the mouth of the prophet.Allah did not put his word on the mouth of muhammed.

No prophet ever claimed to received revelation via sent down from heaven only muhammed.

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and HIS WORD , which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171,Jesus is called,“His word" no other prophet were given this benefit ONLY Jesus .

The fact is, the prophet predicted to
come by Moses was not Muhammad but
was Jesus; He was of the tribe of Judah, a son of Israel/Jacob. Jesus said, "If you
believed Moses, you would believe me,
for he wrote about me" (John 5:46).
Those who were witnesses of Jesus'
miracles asserted, " Surely this is the
Prophet who is to come into the world." (John 6:14). Philip, one of Jesus’
disciples, stated, "We have found the
one Moses wrote about in the Law, and
about whom the prophets also wrote
Jesus of Nazareth " (John 1:45).
My brother may God bless your knowledge

Buh I tink u'v missed some tins
God words most make. Total sence
I belive u knw dt
So d verse u qouted their are 3 points their buh u only explain one
1.I will raise FOR THEM (isrelite) a PROPHET LIKE U (moses)
2. From among thir BROTHERS (a tribe close to d isrelite)
3. I will put my word in HIS mouth.
So d person d bible is talking about
-Is a prophet not a man like God
-E s humanly like moses
-E is not from moses tribe (israeil)
-E was given message (word of God) like moses
So let c this:
Moses is a prophet; Jesus is a SON OF GOD
Moses was born of both father and mother; Jesus only mother
Moses had a family of es own; Jesus not
The brother of d isrelite are d arabs (isaac and ishmeal) moses and jesus are israeli
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2015
adenine02:

My brother may /od bless your knowledge

I belive u knw dt
1. FOR THEM (isrelite) a PROPHET LIKE MOSES
So d person d bible is talking about is a prophet not a man like God
E s humanly like moses
E is not from moses tribe (israeil)
E was given message (word of God) like moses
Were kings in Israel also to come from other nations apart from Israel? How many non-Israelite king over Israel can you identify? And who were the foreigners intended to mean?

Deuteronomy 17:15

15 You shall surely set as king over you him whom the Lord your God will choose.[size=13pt] One from among your brethren [/size]you shall set as king over you; you may not set a foreigner, who is not your brother, over you.
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by adenine02: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
Were kings in Israel also to come from other nations apart from Israel? How many non-Israelite king over Israel can you identify? And who were the foreigners intended to mean?

15 You shall surely set as king over you him whom the Lord your God will choose.[size=13pt] One from among your brethren [/size]you shall set as king over you; you may not set a foreigner, who is not your brother, over you.
Pls bro we r not talking abt any king here
Jesus is not a forigner
Pls read my modify commet
Thanks
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by adenine02: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:

My point here nw is not dt mohammed is d one d bible is talkin abt
I'm trying to prove to u d person is not Jesus
So read my modified post and respond
We can now proceed
Thanks
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2015
adenine02:

Pls bro we r not talking abt any king here
Jesus is not a forigner
Pls read my modify commet
Thanks
Yes. The same condition for selecting a king was applicable to the Prophet - of your brethren. The context of Deuteronomy 17 & 18 recognises other nations as foreigners. It wont be right to say the condition - of thy brethren - in chapter 17, is different from the condition -of thy brethren- in chapter 18!
adenine02:

I belive u knw dt
-E s humanly like moses
So let c this:
The brother of d isrelite are d arabs (isaac and ishmeal) moses and jesus are israeli
So also was Midian, Edom etc! The context of chapters 17 & 18, therefore, compressed all these nations as foreigners on issues of kingship and prophethood
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2015
adenine02:

My point here nw is not dt mohammed is d one d bible is talkin abt
I'm trying to prove to u d person is not Jesus
So read my modified post and respond
We can now proceed
Thanks
Of course it is Jesus apart from the Law where Moses called Him Prophet, there are prophesies by the prophets and psalms where He is called by other Names eg Priest. Should we look forward another Priest too who is not Him prophesied?
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by Scholar8200(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
adenine02:

I belive u knw dt
-E s humanly like moses
So let c this:
Besides, the outstanding distinguishing mark Moses said to look out for was the Word and the way it was given!
Scholar8200:
(Then God replied Moses)
Re: Deutoronumy 18:18 Analyst. by adenine02: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Scholar8200:
Yes. The same condition for selecting a king was applicable to the Prophet - of your brethren. The context of Deuteronomy 17 & 18 recognises other nations as foreigners. It wont be right to say the condition - of thy brethren - in chapter 17, is different from the condition -of thy brethren- in chapter 18! So also was Midian, Edom etc! The context of chapters 17 & 18, therefore, compressed all these nations as foreigners on issues of kingship and prophethood
I still dont get ur point bro
But u knw moses is a desendant of abraham (father of isaac and ishmeal) and mohammed is a decendant of abraham thru ismeal
Dis is wy i said d verse is talkin abt someone that is not israeli not Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Raise The Dead In Your Dream? / 2019 Winners Personalized Prophetic Declarations. / The Reality Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.