Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Happy 4th Of July Quotes And Messages 2016 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy 4th Of July Quotes And Messages 2016 (571 Views)

Happy New Year Wishes Messages 2016 / Merry Christmas Greetings And Messages 2015 / Ramadan Mubarak Wishes And Messages 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 4th Of July Quotes And Messages 2016 by happyfest: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Here in this article we provide you the best quotes for the US Independence day. Just go through these and make your this year’s Independence Day special with these superb quotes. We also provide you the history behind the Independence Day also enjoy reading the article below and know your history of Independence Day. Inspirational 4th of July quotes

Independence Day in USA is celebrated on 4th of July every year. This day is observed as the national holiday all over the country. This was the day when the US Congress announced this day as the Independence Day in the year 1776 on 4th of July. USA got freedom from Britain on this day that is why this day is celebrated as the Independence Day of the USA. This day is celebrated in the USA with great pomp and shows; the best part of the celebrations is the parade that is organized every year in the USA.

Happy 4th Of July Quotes and Messages 2016

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I always consider the settlement of America with reverence and wonder, as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant and the emancipation of the slavish part of mankind all over the earth.

That these united colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British crown; and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved.

There, I guess King George will be able to read that.

Idleness and pride tax with a heavier hand than kings and parliaments. If we can get rid of the former, we may easily bear the latter.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

I am well aware of the toil and blood and treasure it will cost us to maintain this declaration, and support and defend these states. Yet through all the gloom I see the rays of ravishing light and glory. I can see that the end is worth all the means. This is our day of deliverance.

Happy 4th Of July Messages 2016

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower happy fourth of july messages for whatsapp Also check : 4th of july images 2016

Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. -Moshe Dayanfourth of july facebook quotes
On our beloved nation’s Independence Day,
I remember and salute the souls
that went down for the national pride.
Happy 4th of July. fourth of july 2015 messages

In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.— Franklin D. Roosevelt 4th of july whatsapp messages

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree…it will live its whole life beliving that it is stupid-Albert Einstein

Hope you like our collection of Happy 4th of july quotes, 4th of july sayings, 4th of july messages etc.

Also read: 4th of July Nail Art Ideas

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True? / Some Common Nigerian Prayers And The Resons Behind It / Igbo Race To Learn From Hausa And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.