Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Free Tickets To Attend Tecno's Boom Party In Abuja Featuring Kiss Daniels - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Free Tickets To Attend Tecno's Boom Party In Abuja Featuring Kiss Daniels (626 Views)

A Nairalanders Birthday Party In Abuja (Pics) / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / Tony Nwulu, Fashanu, Eucharia, Oritse Femi, Kiss Daniels Honoured At Peace Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tickets To Attend Tecno's Boom Party In Abuja Featuring Kiss Daniels by P11(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tecno is invading Abuja with the new Tecno Boom J7 and it’s going to be live at the University of Abuja Gwagwalada campus on Thursday 18th June, 2015, with lots of star prizes and freebies to be won! Kiss Daniel, the Woju crooner will be there. You can get free tickets here.

[url]unilaggist.com/itsboomtime-tecno-invades-abuja-with-the-boom-box-and-kiss-daniels/[/url]

Re: Free Tickets To Attend Tecno's Boom Party In Abuja Featuring Kiss Daniels by jaysay(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am planning to be there. I got a ticket for myself already. smiley

I can't wait.

(1) (Reply)

GET IN & REGISTER: The Search Is On For The Face Of Hartland Beauty Supply 2015 / 2nd Edition Of ‘olamide Live In Concert’ To Hold On December 27 / One Day To Go! The Coolest Party Of The Year Courtesy Of MTN Music+ Is Tomorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.