Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. (47814 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer Receives Slaps After Scratching Lamborghini(video) / Fake Military Officer Flogs Policewoman In Lagos Traffic / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by bummyla(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Obviously A Bus Driver!

http://bummyla.com

Weedkhalifa:
Is this not abuse of power? This military officer was filmed by a motorist punishing this driver in this manner at CMS, Lagos because he supposedly scratched his car.

http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photos-military-officer-orders-man-to.html

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
CY09:
Serves him right. grin Danfo drivers are the worst things on Nigeria roads. Driving like they are Lord of the road angry

Abi Lord of the rings grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by kinibigdeal(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Assuming the man is a member of bokoharam, am sure is the military man that will be frog jumping
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lawless county
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
A colleague? Or just one of those my fellow romancelander nut cases that gets banned like North Korea only to create a new account. grin cheesy

Justfollowit undecided
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by temitemi1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pls don't because I like ur facE small.
kennygee:

This is an opinion. If i hear say i voice am for soldier front.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Otunbatrafford: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
The Federal Govt needs to do more about civil-military relations. They way and manner men in kaki treat our citizens have left much to be desired. Nigerian military, even those ones that can't read and write are damned too arrogant, useless , senseless and highly uncivilised. If I were that guy, I won't succumb to such humiliation in the public. Some of them actually joined the Army as a means of acquiring power to suppress civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Insidous:

Justfollowit undecided
Hmmm grin

What happened to ya old account?

I prefer that one to this . cheesy
Honestly , I was thinking about not seeing ya posts these days just today .
How are you? smiley
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Truckpusher(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
The Federal Govt needs to do more about civil-military relations. They way and manner men in kaki treat our citizens have left much to be desired. Nigerian military, even those ones that can't read and write are damned too arrogant, useless , senseless and highly uncivilised. If I were that guy, I won't succumb to such humiliation in the public. Some of them actually joined the Army as a means of acquiring power to suppress civilians.
It is appalling to see such treatment being meted out to a fellow man because you were given a gun and a uniform which he is paying for.
People need to be educated on their rights as citizens.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Taofiq007: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Correct!
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by halimat38(f): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Weedkhalifa:
Is this not abuse of power? This military officer was filmed by a motorist punishing this driver in this manner at CMS, Lagos because he supposedly scratched his car.

http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photos-military-officer-orders-man-to.html

can only happen in Nja.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Btruth: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
When amnesty organisation drag them to court, their superior were saying they did not abuse or violate human right law.

What do we now call this? Upholding human right law? When the senators and the lower house who were suppose to protect us with laws are busy fighting for furniture allowances. God dey sha!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm grin

What happened to ya old account?

I prefer that one to this . cheesy
Honestly , I was thinking about not seeing ya posts these days just today .
How are you? smiley

I deactivated. I will deactivate this account any time soon.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Insidous:

I deactivated. I will deactivate this account any time soon.

You don't need to.

Just stick around and after sometimes you thank God you didn't deactivate .
I'll miss your troubles if you deactivate. angry
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by oluxy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
That's how they all behave..harsh n inhuman just the same way Buhari will behave once media bashing gets to him for his imcompetence.
But before the children of hate n anger will start running around ranting n defending d Daura President make sango press dia mumu button enter lagoon.

senseless mumu....
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by MrIyke222(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
If we re bloddy civilians, they re bloodless animals. Thats why some of them will keep behaving lik brainless creatures only in naija.

If only we cld have strong human right protection in dis country.....
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Crispyshell: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
he deserves it....commercial drivers can be very annoying, "attimes" grin
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by RaptorX: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
To all the clowns saying as long as the fellow being frog jumped is a danfo driver they are cool with it, this is one thing I don't get about a lot of Nigerians, like the danfo driver is less of a human being that deserves mistreatment, Danfo driver today it could be your turn tomorrow when this senseless zombie frog jump you in front of your wife and kids.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by ibrokola(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will not do any frog jump for scratching a man's car .

There are ways of doing things and people should learn how to remind these animals in uniforms that we are striving for a better society and not this dark age mentality.
Pls come and scratch my car, I'm sure you'll beg to hunch when I'm true with you!
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibrokola:

Pls come and scratch my car, I'm sure you'll beg to hunch when I'm true with you!
Shoe get size .

And keep treating peeps like shiit, the day they will waste you , you won't have time to lift ya gun.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
CY09:
Serves him right. grin Danfo drivers are the worst things on Nigeria roads. Driving like they are Lord of the road angry

If Tue driver is a danfo driver then I fully support. They are insane. All of them.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by bendike: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Neeger above me has lost it...
this only happen in Nigeria
look at the rear of the soja' s car. You will see that it was a danfo bus that hit his car. I am sure the danfo driver deserved it. Abi danfo neva jamb u before?
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
he is a danfo driver... that is why the soldier get mouth... if it was a rich man he would he scared that the rich man might be connected.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by opey112(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
If the soldier man catch u dey snap,ground go tall pass u oooo.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to.

Just stick around and after sometimes you thank God you didn't deactivate .
I'll miss your troubles if you deactivate. >:(

Yes sir! cheesy
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by ibrokola(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shoe get size .

And keep treating peeps like shiit, the day they will waste you , you won't have time to lift ya gun.
tongue
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Pavarottii(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:
And what happens in other country, I pity u... Be deceiving urself. Go and scratch an american's man police car when u the one driving rough. He will arrest u and put behind bars for driving carelessly, and trust me u don't wanna go behind bars there. And once u resist, they will beat the hell outta u.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Truckpusher(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
ibrokola:

tongue
Yeso, some civilians aren't smiling at all . grin
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by 1stGenius(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
9ja I hail oo.....this is a clear indication that we still have a longer way to go.
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by dave2meek(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
I hate intimidation angry
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
miniflat in Lekki1 1.2mil/yr.
miniflat in Osapa 500k/yr
Duplex in Idando,Aguingi 50mil

for enquiries on accommodations,properties in Lekki,Vi,Ikoyi and more....
call: 08131218253
Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bonapart:

It becos we r in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / In Nigeria, 5 Habits That Can Make You Go Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.