Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery (19390 Views)

Companies That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers / Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery From Ibadan To Other Parts. / Need Abuja Courier Company To Handle Pay-on- Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by queent: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Hi

I've added you to bbm and whatsapp your not responding
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2016
queent:
Hi

I've added you to bbm and whatsapp your not responding

You may still want to talk to us. Fast, reliable, and affordable pickup and delivery service.

Whatsapp: 07035107792
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by boykas(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2016
queent:
I called kasali Ahmed and he wasnt helpful and hanged up on me. Doesnt seem to me that he can deliver your goods. Scammer this quote author=boykas post=34875363]

hello am kasali Ahmed, am the operation manager for laudable express limited. Of course we can door to door delivery as well as pay on delivery. You can contact us at.

50a adekunle adebisi street, GRA ogudu. You can visit the company anytime or call 08022395882. We are good in lagos delivery. We have expanded to Abuja kano and kaduna for now. Thank you

Are you calling me a scanner... Do you call me, what was my respond. Pls be specific
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by spectrom: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Please, which courier company can help a small firm handle pay on delivery service?

What that means is that, the courier company will deliver to our customers/clients and help us collect money from them.

Your suggestion is needed.

Thanks.

You can use MFS Delivery Services they are good with both Lagos and Abuja they have been working with sellers on e-commerce platforms like jumia,konga,kaymu,dealdey,payporte... etc for over 3yrs.

They Offer services for both cash on delivery and prepaid customers,Fast, reliable, and affordable pickup and delivery services.
All their processes are automated you can book your delivery online and can track the items to know the status of such items

Payments are made to clients once the item has delivered also your Statement of Account is sent to you by mail which shows details report of all items shipped by you

Contact Details :
Telephone : 08159690169
Whatsapp : 08024700299
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by ultrazone(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2016
Free courier service guid
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by cheziom: 7:25pm On May 18, 2016
Dear All

COEZ LTD is the answer to all your Logistics challenges.
Our services is as follow,
Door to Door Air/Sea Freight,
Import/Export Shipment Clearance,
All local documentations,
Courier.

Our Office Locations:
118 Awolowo Way Ikeja Lagos,
4 Airport Road Benin Edo State,
9 Ohiamini road Port Harcourt.

You can call us;

You can send your request to Chris.nnamagor@coezltd.com

visit our website on www.coezltd.com to request a quote.
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by cheziom: 7:27pm On May 18, 2016
for proximity purpose you can visit our benin office.
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by eben123(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello pls how do I send a product to Ghana ?? Which courier service can handle this pls ??
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by All4good: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
eben123:
Hello pls how do I send a product to Ghana ?? Which courier service can handle this pls ??
Try ABC transport.
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by eben123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
All4good:

Try ABC transport.
Pls how do I get in touch with them ??
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by yettyasim: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening my good people Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria to pay my money ... I used his company to deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which the goods as been confirmed by customers it has been delivered and has been paid for ) believing he will pay in on Monday last week till now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp ......please help me beg him to pay my money
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by Dammiehar(f): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
yettyasim:

Good evening my good people
Please help me beg this man called JessNigeria
to pay my money ... I used his company to
deliver goods to abuja last two weeks ( which
the goods as been confirmed by customers it
has been delivered and has been paid for )
believing he will pay in on Monday last week till
now l didn't hear from him ,he doesn't pick my
calls and doesn't respond on what'sapp
......please help me beg him to pay my money

Its not just you oh, i am sincerely tired of the whole thing. So many packages not delivered due to their carefree attitude, can't get the money of the ones delivered. Its really getting out of hand. Pls help us beg him oh.
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by AvilaProjects(m): 5:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Are you still interested in courier service in Abuja?

If yes, Call Avila Projects Ltd., on 08090885065

For now, we delivers ONLY within Abuja.

Best Regards
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by AvilaProjects(m): 5:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Do you need a trustworthy representative to run some services for you and your organization in Abuja?

Do you reside outside Abuja and you need a trusted business partner to inspect goods and services in Abuja before you conclude the transaction?

This idea is borne out of passion of assisting our distinguish Nigerians to promote their business and service in order to have value for their hard earn money among other services.

Please the service is ONLY for those with legitimate business that need a sincere and trusted partner to represent them in Abuja Only.

Our services include but not limited to assisting you to verify claims before payment e.g purchase of vehicles, properties, items and rendering of services.

Please note, we report exactly the real situation on ground in regards to inspection of goods and services.

You will not regret our involvement. As there are many Nigerians that are really trusted and I am part of them.

Please feel free to involve us today.

Call 08090885065
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by justivyke: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dammiehar:

Its not just you oh, i am sincerely tired of the whole thing. So many packages not delivered due to their carefree attitude, can't get the money of the ones delivered. Its really getting out of hand. Pls help us beg him oh.

It also happened to me, he has not paid for 3 packages and did not return two that he couldnt deliver. MAXWELL of JESS NIGERIA has not been picking my calls!!! He has probably changed his line, VERY BAD
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by AvilaProjects(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
AvilaProjects:
Do you need a trustworthy representative to run some services for you and your organization in Abuja?

Do you reside outside Abuja and you need a trusted business partner to inspect goods and services in Abuja before you conclude the transaction?

This idea is borne out of passion of assisting our distinguish Nigerians to promote their business and service in order to have value for their hard earn money among other services.

Please the service is ONLY for those with legitimate business that need a sincere and trusted partner to represent them in Abuja Only.

Our services include but not limited to assisting you to verify claims before payment e.g purchase of vehicles, properties, items and rendering of services.

Please note, we report exactly the real situation on ground in regards to inspection of goods and services.

You will not regret our involvement. As there are many Nigerians that are really trusted and I am part of them.

Please feel free to involve us today.

Call 08090885065
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by Mcleo007(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by ubergold(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by lobsa: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Contact us on 07033168938 for Nation wide delivery.
We guarantee you a prompt delivery service and prompt fund transfer.
We handle both payment on delivery and payment before delivery services at an affordable price.
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by Chiefigho: 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
This delivery bike is for sale. It has been barely used. Contact 08062493812 for details.

Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by ainagbenga36: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Do you need to store and deliver goods in ibadan ,please contact me. I have a big shop in GBAGI and can deliver on time with cash on delivery. I have been doing it for sometime now.08104713862
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by Chiefigho: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
This registerd delivery bike is for sale. Barely used, still very clean. Contact me in 08062493812

Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by Mcleo007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Third party cash on delivery outside Lagos.

Hello and how're you? We are pleased to inform you we've improved on our delivery services for cash on delivery operations within and outside of Lagos. With an extensive partnership, our outreach now cover the width and breadth of our dear country and at adjusted rates from before. With real time tracking and professionalism, we offer pickup around Lagos and delivery to customers and receive payment on your behalf.

Feel free to reach us for further details.

Thanks.,
IBL Procurement & Logistics (a Flagship of The Inspired By Leo Global Services)
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by uslasconsults(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide E-commerce Delivery Services in Nigeria | Real-Time GPS Tracking

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in eCommerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable and Real-time GPS tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by uslasconsults(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide E-commerce Delivery Services in Nigeria | Real-Time GPS Tracking

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in e-commerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable and Real-time GPS tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by siverspooon(m): 4:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Any logistics company that is based in nnewi that do pay on delivery service across the south east states??
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by horlogistics: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are you a food vendor . pharmacy owner or provider of essential items in Lagos or Abuja? Trust us to handle delivery of your goods to your customers as HOR Logistics will pick up the goods from your location, deliver to your clients effortlessly and for less

N.B �� Is there a food vendor or pharmacy you need to get food or medication from within Lagos and Abuja!!! Reach out to them to let them know we have them covered or send us a Dm with their names.

Visit www.horlogistics.com.ng or
click the link in our bio to book online.

Follow and chat us in instagram @horlogistics

We are HOR... trust us to deliver.

Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by GHAZELLECARGO: 12:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Contact us @Ghazelle World Logistics for your pick up n delivery within lagos n it's environs
"We bring you closer to your customers"No Disappointment in us
09083237800 WHATTSAPP
07069604009 CALLS
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by joe10: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Need A Courier Company To Handle Pay-on-delivery by warrenweste(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
Any courier company that can pickup in Ibadan and. Deliver to Surulere?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longrich Products In Nigeria / Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.