Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here (96713 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Adedoks(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2015
jamanuka:
So am clear..am I the only one yet to get either a test invite or a regret mail?
No ure not the only one although am doing this for my wife...i apppied for her.Some of us are quietly monitoring the thread as events are unfolding and hopefully God will win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by juddexy2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
fabiomatic:
choi... this eBook no be here oo.
pls send to fineboy421@gmail.com
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Adedoks:
No ure not the only one.... Some of us are quietly monitoring the thread as events are unfolding and hopefully God will win.
Thanks for the heads up...was wondering if my application didn't reach destination ooo...

Let's keep the faith
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by kuznet: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
coolSince test invite has started rolling in,let's b hopeful 4 an invite as well,guess its by batches,we shld kip following threads here...no worries,its jst tym... cool
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jaybros: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
leadzeal:

Good contribution johnzzy. I have a book that will be helpful to accenture and general electric test takers. For accenture 80-90% question type should come out from the book.

My problem is that it is large. I will make sure you have it before your test.

A good turn deserve another.

I am a little lazy, if i am shortlisted then i will start studying it grin

Pls send to justpaul667@gmail. Com
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nlevel:

Thanks boss i just downloaded the e-book.Gonna devour it like seriously.
Please kindly send to areogunstock15@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Geobukky here again......
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
adeoti01:
Geobukky here again......
Errr... my nairaland age is small... And na career pursuit drive me come sef ... grin... Hw did u know, don't think I've posted on dis thread b4
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
geobukky:

Errr... my nairaland age is small... And na career pursuit drive me come sef ... grin... Hw did u know, don't think I've posted on dis thread b4

How come I always see you on all the threads I follow shocked
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think this should give us an idea guys. I got these tips from indiabix.com. Much blessings. May we come out excellently.

Accenture Pattern

(Consists of 4 rounds- all are elimination rounds)

1) Written Test:-
3 Sections -60 Ques, 60 Mins.

Section 1

(20 questions)--Verbal (Refer barron's GRE)- 5 ques on reading comprehensions (i.e passage reading),5 ques on sentence completion,5 synonoms, 5 antynoms.

Section 2:

(20 questions)--Aptitude (refer R.S. Aggarwal)- just refer these chapters (profit & loss,percentage,time &work,time & distance, allegation&mixtures, ratio & proportion,average,simplification(q. no-76 to 95). that's enough!!!!!

Section 3:

(20 questons)--Logical reasoning(10ques) and analytical reasoning questions(10ques)-(for analytical refer barron's GRE). (Note: hi guys/gals!!! for all the above ques(i.e. verbal,aptitude and reasoning), u can refer newly arrived monthly magazine( s.chands COMPETITION WORLD(Rs.30/-) --available in majestic(opp.to Saagar Theatre)

2) GD (Group Discussion):-

Any general topic picked(topic that i got-- do you prefer chatting in office or not!!!)-speak confidentlly for 2-3 minutes and make urself heard in a grp of 10 people. Then u can easily get thru!

3) HR interview:-

(formal questions such as tell me abt ur self, family background, strengths and weeknesses, about accenture,why should we hire u?,where do you want to see urself in next 5 yrs, do u prefer team work or individuality etc.)

4) TECH interview:-

(about ur final sem project and field of interest/favourite subject-- i picked up C.)Be thorough with ur final sem project. they may go deep into ur project also,be ready to explain it very clearly and confidently, they just need clearcut description of ur project. For me luckily no technical ques,only asked to explain final sem project which i explained it for 20 mins & got selected,but anyhow some of the technical ques in C that u can expect are:

1) pointer to a function.

2) pointer to structure.

3) static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).

4) pass by value & reference.

5) string library functions(syntax).

6) Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.

7) Write a program to concatenate two strings.

cool Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.

9) Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .

10) Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.

11) Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.

12) searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.

ROUND I

The test was for 1 hr duration with three sections 60 questions in all--- no negative marking

1) Quant: Rs Agarwal
2) English:reading passage, synonyms etc.
3) Logical Reasoning

The paper was easy and the cut off was very less ... i heard it was 25 questions from 60 (not confirmed)

ROUND II
This was the GD round

Group of 12 people--topic: Indo-Pak relations, Is america bullyingother countries etc To clear this round u just have to speak.. that's it... make urself heard in the group..what u speak is not important.... they said the Round III will be an HR round which will conducted over a telephone and the ROUND IV is the Tech round which will be conducted though video conferencing...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
elnino2015:

How come I always see you on all the threads I follow shocked
Maybe similar field... Similar goals... Or jes coincidence
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Fegark: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thank you very much. I have my test scheduled for the 21st and I am literally freaked out... Your post has proved to be a glimmer of hope and it has proved to be enough for me to go in on Tuesday. I really do appreciate it.

Johnzzy:
I think this should give us an idea guys. I got these tips from indiabix.com. Much blessings. May we come out excellently.

Accenture Pattern

(Consists of 4 rounds- all are elimination rounds)

1) Written Test:-
3 Sections -60 Ques, 60 Mins.

Section 1

(20 questions)--Verbal (Refer barron's GRE)- 5 ques on reading comprehensions (i.e passage reading),5 ques on sentence completion,5 synonoms, 5 antynoms.

Section 2:

(20 questions)--Aptitude (refer R.S. Aggarwal)- just refer these chapters (profit & loss,percentage,time &work,time & distance, allegation&mixtures, ratio & proportion,average,simplification(q. no-76 to 95). that's enough!!!!!

Section 3:

(20 questons)--Logical reasoning(10ques) and analytical reasoning questions(10ques)-(for analytical refer barron's GRE). (Note: hi guys/gals!!! for all the above ques(i.e. verbal,aptitude and reasoning), u can refer newly arrived monthly magazine( s.chands COMPETITION WORLD(Rs.30/-) --available in majestic(opp.to Saagar Theatre)

2) GD (Group Discussion):-

Any general topic picked(topic that i got-- do you prefer chatting in office or not!!!)-speak confidentlly for 2-3 minutes and make urself heard in a grp of 10 people. Then u can easily get thru!

3) HR interview:-

(formal questions such as tell me abt ur self, family background, strengths and weeknesses, about accenture,why should we hire u?,where do you want to see urself in next 5 yrs, do u prefer team work or individuality etc.)

4) TECH interview:-

(about ur final sem project and field of interest/favourite subject-- i picked up C.)Be thorough with ur final sem project. they may go deep into ur project also,be ready to explain it very clearly and confidently, they just need clearcut description of ur project. For me luckily no technical ques,only asked to explain final sem project which i explained it for 20 mins & got selected,but anyhow some of the technical ques in C that u can expect are:

1) pointer to a function.

2) pointer to structure.

3) static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).

4) pass by value & reference.

5) string library functions(syntax).

6) Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.

7) Write a program to concatenate two strings.

cool Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.

9) Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .

10) Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.

11) Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.

12) searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.

ROUND I

The test was for 1 hr duration with three sections 60 questions in all--- no negative marking

1) Quant: Rs Agarwal
2) English:reading passage, synonyms etc.
3) Logical Reasoning

The paper was easy and the cut off was very less ... i heard it was 25 questions from 60 (not confirmed)

ROUND II
This was the GD round

Group of 12 people--topic: Indo-Pak relations, Is america bullyingother countries etc To clear this round u just have to speak.. that's it... make urself heard in the group..what u speak is not important.... they said the Round III will be an HR round which will conducted over a telephone and the ROUND IV is the Tech round which will be conducted though video conferencing...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
juddexy2:
pls send to fineboy421@gmail.com
he had shared the link on page 6 or 7. please check.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by ennybams(f): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
jamanuka:
So am clear..am I the only one yet to get either a test invite or a regret mail?

I haven't gotten an invite or regret mail too.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by POPSDADMA(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
ennybams:

Haven't gotten any also.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2015
why are you all silent? is it because of this test? ehh Accenture don cause gbege
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Fegark:
Thank you very much. I have my test scheduled for the 21st and I am literally freaked out... Your post has proved to be a glimmer of hope and it has proved to be enough for me to go in on Tuesday. I really do appreciate it.

Bro please do you reside in Lagos? I have mine also scheduled for the 21st and yeah, I'm also totally freaked out, didnt expect the invite. Anyway mine is for 2pm, what about yours?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by youdontknowme: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
fabiomatic:
why are you all silent? is it because of this test? ehh Accenture don cause gbege
Lol
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Danbam(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
ennybams:

seems we r plenty awaiting this invite like the coming of christ
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Guys goodluck in the test of today. Call me if you are at the venue please, lets talk. 9. I am there already.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Johnzzy:
Guys goodluck in the test of today. Call me if you are at the venue please, lets talk. 08135741709. I am there already.
there already na u wan go arrange the seats for us? lol

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nlevel(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
For those that wrote the test today I wish ya' ll best of luck.How did the test go and how was the questions like?

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by sname00(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Patiently waiting for feedback from those that have written the test. impatiently waiting for my own test invitation
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by youdontknowme: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by KingDavid10(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
sname00:
Patiently waiting for feedback from those that have written the test. impatiently waiting for my own test invitation
hmmm! same here.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by tboi474: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
na wa oo.so none of d applicants who wrote the test today can give us an insight on what to expect.una want make we fail? lol.heard it was tough though
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nlevel(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
IT seems the test written today has made some of these accenture job seekers fade out.lol.Shows the test is not for jokers.U guys should pls say something abt d test at least to help people like us who are patiently waiting with high hopes for the test invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by tboi474: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
biko oo.ngwanu anything pls
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
there's nothing really special about the test, it is 50mins for 60 qs. anonyms, synonyms, series, probability, data sufficiency, passage(verbal reasoning) and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Heedahyat(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
fabiomatic:
there's nothing really special about the test, it is 50mins for 60 qs. anonyms, synonyms, series, probability, data sufficiency, passage(verbal reasoning) and so forth.

Did you use calculator?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yeah, the test today was moderately difficult though. But I would suggest you guys who have not written should focus more on logical reasoning and DATA SUFFICIENCY-type questions. Revise a little probability also and very importantly, time-distance computations.

It was 60 questions for 50 mins. You may most likely not finish. But just be sure of your answers. (Not like I was sure of mine though). Comport yourself well especially when they say time up, I feel they are assessing that too. Just a feeling. Dont talk and dont write anything. Success in your test guys. Bless.

Was very very tired when I came back, that was why I couldnt respond immediately. Many blessings people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Lastma / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.