Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (59897 Views)

Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by lalasticlala(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin

This happened in Kano according to the twitter account...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mo_gunx/status/611107762865602560

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is that so??

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
hmm. I doubt the authenticity of this post. These men are quite numerous to be waiting for such an offer for weak-minded men.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by kwencypresh(f): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lol. Men er vexing

2 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Optional2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who b d gal

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by AbuMikey(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
LMFAO gringringrin
1000 Gun Salute to all My Hustling Naija Boys. grin

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Enegod(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lazy mofos looking for free car, free house, and free punny angry

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Fulaboy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hahahahaha kaura5000 come and see your people grin wayaki bati cheesy

God bless our hustles niggas cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Princecalm(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
those type of girls who could not attract suitor naturally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is she still at the Radio station?
My muscle is enough to throw others out to inherit her as my property.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by czarr(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
.....lol,things are really hard ooo Men don't have pride anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Tapout(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
the girl's pics pls........make I see if I go enter keke dey go kano now now grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by alphajerus(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
lyk seriosly grin. Men of nowardays be like .I CAN GRAB IT ONCE IT IS STILL FRESH .See dem swagg self nna ehh i tire ooogringrin
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kambalayi!!! lipsrsealed embarassed shocked shocked

The hustle is freaking real!! shocked
Heu!! embarassed embarassed . I'm 'shaming' on their behalf... sad sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by robosky02(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
certainly these are not real men

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ronald4lif(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
I will not dare accept such an offer from any woman no matter how life would have been unfair to me. Such women would turn the man to their puppets and plaything. At the end of the day a maid in their home will have more dignity than the man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ZahraBuhari(f): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
My father is not the only person that makes promises.

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ...

22 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
chai cheesy

The hustle is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by prettytasha(f): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
like seriously ??

1 Like

And they said women are gold diggers grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ddippset(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
i thought same sex marriage was prohibited in nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

ronald4lif:
I will not dare accept such an offer from any woman no matter how life would have been unfair to me. Such women would turn the man to their puppets and plaything. At the end of the day a maid in their will have more dignity than the man.

Someone is scared lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Dollyak(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin Gosh. Made my day. Money truely makes the world go around.

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Vikkie14: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ok. So, she wanted to buy House+Car etc for whoever agree to marry her?

Am beginning to believe she is either Possessed(as in, you know it na, dont ask me. Ah!!! NA YOU TALK AM OOO)

or She has some form of Medical Deficiency(What do i mean by this? Why are you asking me? Why are you staring at me that way, have i said something wrong? Take your time ooo ehn ehn!!!.)

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by ihatebuhari(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
lol, let me go to BBC
Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by fatdon2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by seedorfg(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
oleee men them, runing away from responsibility, barawoz

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by Kbshownour(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hahahah... people love money more than dy lyfs

1 Like

Re: Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her by hazyfm: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.