Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers (24178 Views)

Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / A Lot Of Women In Abuja Today Are Nothing But Runs Women - Charley Boy. / Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by marked10(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Article by Charly Boy. Read below...

How come everyone is on Buhari to present ministerial list? Every quarter you go, you hear people mumbling about the ministerial list like as if once the list is out, our problems as a nation will be solved. I ask, are these mumblings because we are truly eager to see the new government kick into action and begin to address our numerous problems or because guys are arranging their hookups and connections. I am of the opinion that who makes the list or not is not as important as what they plan to bring to the table because that's what will guarantee the change we are all looking for.

I trust the president has a mind of his own, at least events seem to bring that home so no fears of impositions. It is time to wait patiently as the president kick starts his agenda. Be rest assured that if your father or someone you know makes the list, it might not be a good time to rejoice and draw out those lists of miserable yet money gulping projects that sign off government money in the name of contracts to family and friends because this time, Buhari will be watching and acting and hmmnn...

I, CharlyBoy will be watching even more. O yes! We must get it right this time, bad belle people of not.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/see-what-charley-boy-have-to-say-on.html#sthash.EtZ0dZqs.dpuf

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by xpac01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Area father got sense. Please does anyone know what it takes to be area son? Wanna be one.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by aaamos(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
F

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by CR77(f): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Area father u dey on point

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by tucky200(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
at last !!!

this man is healed shocked

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by DjHypno(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
True dat

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by natureblack(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Charlyboy ke ? _ well,to each their own.

My own be say,'change' must not remain a slogan because he was elected on the platform,hence Buhari must be prepared to deliver on (all lipsrsealed) his campaign promises.

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by DeBlunt: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
Word!

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
He needs Jesus

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is the change we all wanted.
Don't run away from the change.
Embrace the change.

I blame foolish Nigerians for voting for buhari.
He is old, senseless, uneducated, old school & sick in the head

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by mrpackager(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Alpha100(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
From the eater came something to eat...

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by daamazing(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
.so what is he trying to say.asin wat message is he trying to pass across
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Holyfield1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Charlie baba talk sense for the first time

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by frisky2good(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not that I expected much from him.
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
tucky200:

.com ??

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
xpac01:
Area father got sense. Please do anyone knows what it takes to be area son? Wanna be one.
At your age?

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Holyfield1:

Oklahoma ??
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by UnknownT: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oga Charly, I heard that Naira gained 0.97Kobo against the Dollar. Be set to bike from Naija to China, we have a DUMBLEDORE as our president

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by sexymoma(f): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
He s right

23 Likes

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by luvbeloved(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is a limit to what he can do at 72! Hahahaa I just dey look

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Born2eatPussy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
aaamos:
F

Fucck ??
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Obijulius: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Charlie leave me alone I am old - Buhari

Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by 1N9a: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
cry cry
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by chamboy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Administration is not Power bikes oo
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Holyfield1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
tucky200:
When will you get sense?
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:
He needs Jesus
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by idu1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Make I dey front page smallcheesy
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by klevjey: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
j
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by Hadeyeancah(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Iranu .......Abasha
Re: Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers by kennydee05(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Even Charly man boy endorse PMB competencies.
But in the last Paragraph he take style yab Tanoids.

Baba will surely deliver but it's unfortunate some people due to their hatred might disenfranchise themselves from the good governance Baba had to offer

Pepsi Unveils Tekno As Its Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Osas & Gbenro Ajibade Step Out In Matching Denim / John Okafor "Mr Ibu" Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photo)