Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (110333 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 19, 2015
rosy4u:
swear... Konji na bastard grin
I agree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Bowaley17(m): 5:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by fyneboi79(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2015
hubs:
CHEATING IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE GUILTY OF IT EVEN THE MARRIED ONES SO WE HAVE COMPILED ALL PICTURES OF PEOPLE BURSTED CHECK THEM OUT BELOW>

>> http:///2015/06/men-and-women-caught-in-act-of-having.html
And so what What's d bigdeal in it? Its just that Nigerians don't know their rights,if u catch your spouse cheating then go and confront ur spouse and not the lover. Nonsense
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by pdf90(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2015
zaragal:

U re one of the few sensible guys crazy abt virgins??...good smiley

Virgin or no virgin a lady dat will cheat will cheat .. Virginity is no guarantee of a good wife
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by bidott2020: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2015
Yeye dey smell,what a shame.
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
pdf90:

Virgin or no virgin a lady dat will cheat will cheat .. Virginity is no guarantee of a good wife

There is no cause for alarm, I neva said it is a guarantee for a successful marriage...many other tinz re needed in place
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by chaxking(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Very gud grin
axiliborha:
Thanks for the notification I was zooming off with my lege-dins-benz

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Freemanan:
I will never cheat on a lady.
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Birdmanjnr(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:
Only happens in places where people don't mind their business.
They are bunch of average touts and short-sighted people.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by simdam500(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
mmmustapha: Am also a cheater, but you can never catch me because I pray whenever am @ work.
grin grin

I doubt such prayer are answered, maybe nemesis don't have your time yet tongue
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by simdam500(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
otunsman: Women and men get the same hormone wey dey drive us high if we see person wey dey attractive to.But women sabi hide their feelings.That's why for guys their di..ck go show its mode,but for women the jelly bean go swell inside.

What! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by Mariojane(f): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
pinkguy:
If I'm the lady husband that caught us I only keep her if I marry her as a Virgin but if not I will divorce her , reason will be why would she disgrace a lady like dis
with your words, aren't you a disgrace to your fellow men already? cos you didn't meet her virgin means you should involve yourself in illicit affairs? why did you marry her? just for children or to satisfy your family that are disturbing you to get a wife? were you a virgin when you proposed to marry her?
respect is reciprocal if you decide to disgrace yourself by having affairs she can help you by disgracing you and the girls.
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Shameful and a sinful act. No fear of God again
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by fubbyy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
axiliborha:
No be today them they do am... Probably the woman prefers the man D*** to her Husband's that's why she went for more... Na so the thing go!
Lol.. But how can a married woman know the taste of another man's dick that made her to prefer it
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by axiliborha(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
fubbyy:
Lol.. But how can a married woman know the taste of another man's dick that made her to prefer it
my brother please leave the topic this has been years ago
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by efemenaslectura: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara come and see o

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by KanwuliaJara: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
efemenaslectura:
KanwuliaJara come and see o

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Rubbish!
Abeg, dey call my name for thread wey fit germinate beta brain cells!
Shior! cool
Re: Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) by efemenaslectura: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
gringringringringringringringringrin

haa kilode ke? cheesy

this is very unlike you cheesy

you no drop your own comment cheesy
KanwuliaJara:

Rubbish!
Abeg, dey call my name for thread wey fit germinate beta brain cells!
Shior! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.