Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 (4709 Views)

OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
You will soon Tire......You didn't ask question about the state of our refineries under your so called 'Hero'........Cant you for one reason without being partisian.
Your own mumu is simply amazing.

Were you not the same guys that nearly killed barcanista for asking when Buhari would be up and running according to his campaign promises?

Maybe you're simply suffering from acute amnesia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your own mumu is simply amazing.

Were you not the same guys that nearly killed barcanista for asking when Buhari would be up and running according to his campaign promises?

Maybe you're simply suffering from acute amnesia.
Story for your Village Chiefs.............Can you even lead a classroom nt to talk of a complex nation lyk Nigeria..........Your family members are waiting for you in your new House(Sexuality section)

6 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Story for your Village Chiefs.............Can you even lead a classroom nt to talk of a complex nation lyk Nigeria..........Your family members are waiting for you in your new House(Sexuality section)
Typical janjawiid thinking from their anus and always leaving the nippple to suck on the boil.

There was no restriction as to where one can comment on this forum besides that's an old tactics as it doesn't work on me anymore at all .
So, shock me and say something intelligent just once please as it concerns the thread we are in.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Typical janjawiid thinking from their anus and always leaving the nippple to suck on the boil.

There was no restriction as to where one can comment on this forum besides that's an old tactics as it doesn't work on me anymore at all .
So, shock me and say something intelligent just once please as it concerns the thread we are in.
Are you the one Contributing Intelligently to this Thread with the display of your Hobby which is to Criticize and at the same time praise Dimwits call Politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Jesusloveyou: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
beycity:
Source?
op said, rumour is d source.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
This is a good news and welcome development. I hope it is true...
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you the one Contributing Intelligently to this Thread with the display of your Hobby which is to Criticize and at the same time praise Dimwits call Politicians
I've already given you a home work and you need to work on it because I do not have time to engage anyone of you skunks in a pissing competition tonight.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Kolade354(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've already given you a home work and you need to work on it because I do not have time to engage anyone of you skunks in a pissing competition tonight.
Cry Me A River............

3 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Kolade354:
Cry Me A River............
Buhahahahaha. grin
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Jesusloveyou: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oyetboy:
Nigerians are the kings of corruption
gej was a curse to nigeria, gej is saTANist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by afanide: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Euro31:
Good development .....

Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry

You no go wait make the thing work first? Wetin Yoruba pple do you?

If na u be president en, maybe u for pursue dem commot for Nigeria.........
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oyetboy:
Nigerians are the kings of corruption

You forgot QUEENS too.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
ionsman:

Bro, you might be right. A man from warri( urhobo man) once told me nothing was wrong with the warri refinery. I argued vehemently with him.Now see this.
It simply means he knew what he was saying. Mind you he is into oil and gas business.

hmm dem say,dem say ...okk ooo
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Generalkorex(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
ionsman:

Bro, you might be right. A man from warri( urhobo man) once told me nothing was wrong with the warri refinery. I argued vehemently with him.Now see this.
It simply means he knew what he was saying. Mind you he is into oil and gas business.
someone once told me that he intentionally visited the refinery and found out that its working rate is 90%.
Which way Nigeria.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Popemax(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

Thank God Jonathan left power on May 29, 2015

cc: lalasticlala, Oga Seun, Ishilove it has happened again. From May 29, 2015 to June 17,2015 is how many days ...sai sai sai sai Buhari ....yahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
plz read d second post...it started with past administration....which means Jonathan was d one dat started it not Buhari...or are u saying it was serviced within dis short period Buhari took over
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by slimfit1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
The petrol were refined in Nigeria warri shipped to lagos so please we no nothing new.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by bakila: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
aieromon:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201505181382.html
Its unfortunate. The fact the Esele made those comments adds credence to all argument that nothing is wrong with the refinary.
Thank God, we took one chance to more probity.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by blezzymoore: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Courtesy GEJ
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by blayz0923: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
So now that the man who commissioned the refinery is now in power, out of the blues, without maintenance the refining of products will commence?

Wonderful!!!!

Well, not surprised, neighbor of mine who works at waffi refinery once told me there was nothing wrong with the plant.

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Rubis(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Kingspin(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2015
Our Refineries are about to resume Operations, but till yet Buhari has not taken any single action. Pls start work now so that we can the ones from your new government and of the past radministrative. Atleast, we ought to knw were our thanks will be going.
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by aminho(m): 1:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Sai godiya
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by mrofficial(m): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2015
omowolewa:
Thatz a great news, the beginning of youth development.

Beginning of growth in petrochemical related companies;
Beginning of strengthened Naira;
Beginning of the end of subsidy scam;
Beginning of employment generation;
Beginning of NigerDelta development without the use of special Ministries and Agencies;
Beginning of a predictable economy;
Beginning of upward trend in NSE ASI for investor.

Who else observed a more stable power supply? My friend told me its the seasonal efficiency of hydro dam (waiting till dry season)
Kudos to GEJ thanks to Buhari

I noticed and have been wondering...

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by patrickmuf(m): 4:04am On Jun 18, 2015
And things are gradually falling into place... Sai Baba
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Imokay: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Generalkorex:

someone once told me that he intentionally visited the refinery and found out that its working rate is 90%.
Which way Nigeria.

Where should have asked question from the last governments is if militants can run their own ramshackle refineries successfully how can a whole FG say it is not capable? Refinery technology is not as complex as they have painted it in our minds. Even during the civil war besieged Biafra never lacked petrol as it built and ran it's own production
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
And things are gradually falling into place... Sai Baba

Howfa
Re: Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 by Bobloco: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2022
......and that tomorrow never came

Today is Monday 4, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Natonal Anthem And Coat Of Arms / See Pictures Of Diezani's 37 Million Dollars Property Siezed By EFCC / Looking At Ibadan's Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.