Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin (25080 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Flashh: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
What silly Tanoids don't know... a man can never tell you his flaws!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by bankydd(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
PDP trying so hard to bring buhari down...sigh...sore losers..Buhari playing the game slow and steady..reminds me of Roosevelt

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by steffans(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
OK.
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by berrystunn(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
APC one chance

one more chance , just give me one more chance , i will fix things in west germany

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Abayhormy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sai Baba. May your days be long!
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by gr8eminent(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
zenith4biz:
Baba is 'younger' than messi
...and 'shorter' than messi too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by kglamour(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
vislabraye:

Why is this guy lying nah ? Does he think we are kids?
He knows you are paranoid. grin
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Ofunaofu: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
'like an old wine, he gets better with age'. Adesina, this is not daily sun friday back page column

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
The court has taken judicial notice...
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by anonimi: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
SPIN Master at work.

Deed is done. Brainless Booboo already confirmed he is too old to perform as many suspected despite the PACKAGING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by TheDauraMallam: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
President Buhari has the support of 70-80 percent of Nigerians here and in the diaspora and he himself knows this.

Let's give the Daura Achiever a year before we throw stones. That's civility.
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
kglamour:

He knows you are paranoid. grin
And frustrated
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Firefire(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
APC and lies... undecided

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by admax(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
At 72 he is fitter, better, bold, more intelligent and probably educated than GEJ who let Nigerians down
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by hotice01: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Damage control 101
Same way GEJ was misquoted so many times and bashed by media outfits,with lots of propaganda sponsored by the then opposition.

Anyway,I know this is just the beginning of bashing on PMB.
what goes around,comes back around.tongue

Now,APC loyalists are gonna bash me.oh well,putting on my psycogical armour and helmet.

I'm just a nonpartisan, objective and unbias Nigerian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Observing cool
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by anwo247: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
APC!

What? Must you confirm people's conclusion that you are party of liars? Habaaaaa

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Firefire:
APC and lies... undecided
They will soon be teleguiding the Dauradullard before he will become an international embarrassment for Nigeria. grin

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by orimsamsam(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
All these damage control strategy. Baba has said he's old, him spokesperson de tell us wine and no wine. Na wa o
u dey vex Mr protection seeker.

Oya locate soka immediately grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Just like he was misquoted in saying West Germany and President Michel, abi?

Adesina work plenty for ground for you

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by berrystunn(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
bankydd:
PDP trying so hard to bring buhari down...sigh...sore losers..Buhari playing the game slow and steady..reminds me of Roosevelt

I dont think you understand the problem ...of old age
they always forget things easily
they don't remember things like that
they don't have actions

@ slow and steady, to achieve what in 90DAYS?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Firefire(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
They will soon be teleguiding the Dauradullard before he will become an international embarrassment for Nigeria. grin

We have seasoned liars in that party called APC.

The father of all liars is proud of them. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by marked10(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
apc plz learn to live with criticism

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by guitarmanpharell(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
U say??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Firefire(m): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
hotice01:
Damage control 101
Same way GEJ was misquoted so many times and bashed by media outfits,with lots of propaganda sponsored by the then opposition.

Anyway,I know this is just the beginning of bashing on PMB.
what goes around,comes back around.tongue

Now,APC loyalists are gonna bash me.oh well,putting on my psycogical armour and helmet.

I'm just a nonpartisan, objective and unbias Nigerian.

Old age is a blessing, they should have allowed this old man to enjoy his retirement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
There are 2 types of Dullards, The one that exhibits Dullardness and the one that defends his Dullard ways. grin

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
The explanation itself is laughable grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by shilz(f): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Moses was 80 wen he led d isrealites to d promised land abi..baba should start his own nw no more excuses

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
orimsamsam:
u dey vex Mr protection seeker.

Oya locate soka immediately grin grin angry grin grin grin
like play like play una don give me "Chieftaincy title" angry
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Firefire:

Old age is a blessing, they should have allowed this old man to enjoy his retirement.

O boy! this dullard looks 99...what a dinosaur!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by olalat(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
U nd who? Did u vote for him? loud mouth. U people write senselessly always. A typical product of strike laden nigeria educational system.
kromoto:
Its too late, the part we were supposed to pick as Nigerians has been picked.

The other day " am becoming president at a wrong time", " GEJ is not giving mw tips", " don't expect magic"........ Haba just turn crude oil to fuel please we are not asking water to be turned to wine Na.
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by kurt09(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
After thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Wedding Of Ekene Nwokoro And Margret Nwankwo In Ebonyi (Photos) / Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.