Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,871 members, 7,798,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin (25116 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by ajebuter(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=mildflame post=34874246][/quote]

Opinion is an a-s-s. Hole

We all have one.

Just saying
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Beautifulemi(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mr Femi Adesina, I read about your eulogy in the Sun newspaper of Sunday, I must confess that Buhari chose the right man for the job. Once more Congratulations.
I also trust that you would help convey our message to Buhari. Help tell him that we want actions, we don't care how old he is, all we want are positive changes.
prices of things in the market should be affordable, there should be light at least for 12 hours daily, allowances of all those senators be slashed, the people due for prison be sent there. We want actions. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by 9jatatafo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adesina doing the Abati

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by mildflame: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
jossyj:
this old wine don sawa since teteeee.

You don 2 drink OGOGORO no be small
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zico5:
Yes, I love that. Like old wine, he gets better with age. God bless PMB for us in Nigeria. Haters and enemy of change can go and die. He shall live to fulfill God's mandate for us in Jesus name.
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by jossyj: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
blessedbanky:
G

chai bros. take am easy make dis man see if this Buhari fit get small sence now.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Zico5(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
Bifwoli:

This dullard and master of travels will NOT do well.Those nations who do well are led by young ,vibrant and more open minded lads like Cameron in Britain,Renzi in Italy,Obama in USA.

Even great startups like google,twitter,Facebook and Uber were all started by young lads and not an old dullard with stale ideas and nomadic background like this egotistic loser.
U re just a fool. What did ur young clueless, drunkard master do when he was in power. He replenished ur pocket and that of ur kins men abi. U will not live to see good deeds of Naija for what u ve just said. U re lost forever
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by gbengus26(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Lord let your will be done in this country bcs we have too much enemies of change.
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Ahmeduana(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
mascot87:
SaTANoids wouldn't like this news,thousands of them may commit suicide tonight. cheesy cheesy
I PITY YOU! Where were you the day GOD was sharing common sense? Ooh sorry, you play go before you come back GOD don share am finish, NO WONDER!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by mildflame: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
ajebuter:

Opinion is an a-s-s. Hole
We all have one.
Just saying
Yah! One man Meat is another Poison
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by azimibraun: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
One thing is certain Mr Buhari is the President of the Federal republic and that is a Mandate of the people of Nigeria. Haters please deal with it. I knw it's hard but GEJ has moved on.. Haters follow the leader.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by xcolanto(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ade is a clown! grin More like old kunu way don sour than wine! A man that calls his vp osinbade! A man that called Germany, west Germany! A man that called Amechi, chibuzor! A man that said all progressive confidence. If this Kunu has not expired then what is it??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by mildflame: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
xcolanto:
Ade is a clown! grin More like old kunu way don sour than wine! A man that calls his vp osinbade! A man that called Germany, west Germany! A man that called Amechi, chibuzor! A man that said all progressive confidence. If this Kunu has no expired then what is it??

When people start talking like dis u know it is as a result of d OGOGORO they ve bn drinking dis past 4yrs.
Plz turn 2KUNU it is everly chilled n highly nutritious, not d one dat is killing pple in Port Harcourt ....better go check urself ur OGOGORO intake is terrible
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Bifwoli: 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Zico5:

U re just a fool. What did ur young clueless, drunkard master do when he was in power. He replenished ur pocket and that of ur kins men abi. U will not live to see good deeds of Naija for what u ve just said. U re lost forever

Hahaha, all your northwestern former presidents are cursed to failure and they've all died in office- Tafawa Balewa,Murtala Mohamed,Y'Adua,Abacha ,Ahmadu Bello.

I'm not gonna live embarrassed by GMB's misplaced priorities and underachievements.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
What Buhari said was in quotes ".......". So who misquoted him? Was he misunderstood? Nope .
I'd rather Buhari's media advisers prevent him, as much as possible, from making impromptu speeches that will embarrass even them than trying to tell us what he meant or didn't mean afterwards.
He spoke in English so we don't need interpretation.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by ilduce(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Plus or minus,all we need is the promise........CHANGE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by brirold(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
He shld please do sumtin b4 he gets too old.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by preetyb(f): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
You can't cheat nature, his lost of memory is already an evidence of his old age unless he has been that way from birth which I doubt. His mind may be young but it can't stop his body from responding to the call of nature and time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by hakbab: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Can anti PMB just keep quiet for while and let's see what will come out of this administration in few months time. So pro GEJ&PDP stop been bitter and face the reality PMB started well if u are not comfortable with is leadership style then so be it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=opkiop post=34872205] we don hear. . . Next!

Good day bro! I just want to call your attention to these kind of pictures you post for people to click..

Please, we the Muslims are starting fasting tomorrow and it won't be good if we see these kind of pictures you usually post while fasting.

Please comply!

Thanks!
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
bankydd:
PDP trying so hard to bring buhari down...sigh...sore losers..Buhari playing the game slow and steady..reminds me of Roosevelt

When dem born u sef?? U knw when roosevelt dey rule yankee? To even think that u re comparing him with a d*****d

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by hangzhouro(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adeshina tried to manipulate our intelligence with the old wine new wine story but he failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by afrika(f): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2015
NOW I AM LOL ING FOR THE MEANING OF THE WORK SINCERITY..

WHERE ARE THIS PROBLEM CAMPAIGNING FOR PMB THEN.

HE IS GOOD BUT A LOT OF ADVANTAGES WOULD BE TAKEN BEHIND HIM.

THE FILM HAS JUST STARTED. NASS CLOTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by kinglord(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=ZeezaRapture post=34877947][/quote]
Pls sir when u fast u should abstain frm certain things including the internet so chill and leave the man to do his advert

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Emyogalanya: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Dont wine wine us the guy don old weather old wine or old man old na old

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Emmyaba2015: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Mization:
Femi Adesina , Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari was misquoted by national dailies and online media, noting that, “like old wine, Buhari gets better with age”.

Adesina noted that on Monday evening, Buhari spoke with the Nigerian community at the Nigerian Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Speaking extempore, because according to him, he wanted to “speak from the heart,” the President urged them to be good ambassadors of Nigeria, a country he went to the warfront to keep together.

Buhari who served as a military governor of the then North-Eastern State at 33 years old, declared: “I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.”

He added that “old wines are tasty” and the President Buhari we have today is a man, like old wine, that has got tastier. At 72, yes, he can’t be called a youth, but he has in quantum the wisdom, the patience, temperance and forbearance that age brings. And all these virtues he has brought to the Presidency, to make a difference in our national life.

Meanwhile, the President assured the Nigerian community in South Africa that his administration will make a positive impact on the country. And that he would do.

“Insecurity as symbolized by insurgency will be brought to an end, corruption will be fought to a standstill, employment will be created for the teeming army of unemployed, the economy will be revived, and the quality of life of Nigerians will take an upward swing again. These will not come by a sudden flight, but they will happen in the life of this administration”.

Adesina noted that: “At 72, the Buhari persona has not changed. He remains the simple, honest, incorruptible patriot he has always been. And because Nigerians earnestly desired change, that was why they voted for him overwhelmingly at the general elections in March, this year. All the virtues and values of the Buhari persona will be deployed into governance in the weeks and months ahead.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/17/buhari-was-misquoted-like-old-wine-he-gets-better-with-age-adesina/

Cc:Lalasticlala
HOME TRUTH! ### #GEJ Since you left###
#Hello sir,Our dearest hero, we have not
forgotten that you told us that no blood of a
Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word
you totally kept, even when you had all the
powers and evidence to annul the elections
but you did not, even when your supporters
like Elder Orubebe saw some of these
injustice and tried to raised an alarm. Dear
sir looking at what is happening in Burundi,
Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that
you are truly a Hero. Anyways since you left,
from my observation I have this to tell you.
1) boko haram is killing people every
daysince 29th may 20152). Buhari is now
inviting near by countries to come and help
in the fight against boko haram the same
moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari
criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm 2) Our
new president has not announce his cabinet
after weeks of coming into office, which
shows he was not ready. 3). He promise to
publicly declare his asset till now we have
not seen any of such declaration. 4). The
man is busy traveling from post to post,
wondering when he will sit down and start
working. 5). One of the former governor
that your government was trying to probe
has been set free(corruption fighting
indeed). 6). Our football team has been
loosing out in almost all the tournament, this
is the more reason we miss your goodluck.
7). We have witness a whole number of
tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad
omen, or God is repaying those tanker
drivers who succumbed to APC and went on
the heart breaking strike few days to your
handing over.. They have not started paying
5000 yet as a they promise to pay
graduates, Dollars have not equals 1 naira
yet, they have not stabilize the world oil
price yet, my younger one have not started
eating launch yet, the economy has not
changeyet but am still watching them. 9). My
hero sir, as am talking to you nowlast week
we were mocked at as our president
created a new country in Europe and call it
''west Germany'' and called the president of
the country Mikel. The same thing they use
to make jest of our first lady. 10). Less I
forget, we were promised there won't be
office of the first lady but we are seeing a
different thing now. 11). last week APC failed
the acid test and were exposed for the
whole world tosee that they can never pass
through what PDP pass through and still
exist, they have been exchanging blows
since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders
of the Parliament against their illegal
anointed candidate. My hero there is still
more, but let me save that for another day.
As I am sending this now I can't tell
howhard they will attack me for this peace
oftruth. President Johnathan we miss
yourGoodluck . Me? I weep for my dear
country. We don enter one-chance now
Buhari accept that old age go slow down
the performance! Haaaa na wah oo

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by MINISTER2000: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
May Allah guide PMB through out the thick and thorn of his presidency
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by chiedu7: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2015
[size=14pt]NO WONDER GMB DID NOT WANT TO DEBATE GEJ

AT HIS AGE I DOUBT HE CAN TALK INTELLIGENTLY FOR 15 MINUTES

WELL NIJA UNA DON GET UNA CHANGE
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by mommyice: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2015
[img][/img][email][/email]
odeku457:
I dont care if he is Wine, Ciroc or Ogogoro.

He should take MY/OUR Nigeria to a better place.

Because we can be better than this I swear!

YES, HE WILL MYDEAR NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT :
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by mascot87(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:

I PITY YOU! Where were you the day GOD was sharing common sense? Ooh sorry, you play go before you come back GOD don share am finish, NO WONDER!
Who be this son of a mad man? Who free u from cage?
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Oluwaplumpie(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
iyobosadavid:
Tanoids must always be put to shame, una here am tongue
it's actually 'hear', not 'here'.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by Nice365: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
190theclown:
uNA REALLY GET TIME SHA

And you're here commenting. Yeye "Clown", I realised it's your name even.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival / NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.