Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin (25119 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by bankydd(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2015
himkers:

When dem born u sef?? U knw when roosevelt dey rule yankee? To even think that u re comparing him with a d*****d

That's the problem with ppl these days.. They believe knowledge is only what you see.. I actually read a few books and I learnt of his political manuevers ..
Re: President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin by 190theclown: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice365:

And you're here commenting. Yeye "Clown", I realised it's your name even.

P-huck off undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Ready To Release Christian Girl – IG Of Police / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.