Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (103833 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by klassic(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am so appalled by those who accuse OP of celebrating sex or asking people to have pre marital sex. just go back and read the first sentence " she said before you marry discuss sex and dont spiritualise it" Discuss it, sit down and talk about it. Infact church do preach it these days cos it one major reason for broken relationship, broken marriages and the likes. If still in doubt, get Pastor Sam Adeyemi's tape titled " SEX AND SEXUALITY" and you will concur with OP after you are done with it.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by free37: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmmm......
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ellachic95(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She's being real! Of what use is a non performing deek undecided
preach on sister!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by JustGotOk(f): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by EmmyDe25(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
AcesIni:

pissing
This response is legendary. TKO!

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by SleekyPosh(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Brugo:
Wow. Another justification for risky behaviour. Good sex does not make a home. Any prostitute can give better sex than most wives. Sex is overrated; worshipped even.

She wrote from the angle of procreation. Interestingly, you only need 3 inches to get the job done. A small weenie is not the yardstick for impotence in men. Fertility is!

Some guys with 6 to 7 inches and strong long lasting erectiòns don't have viable seed.

If she wants to preach her message properly let her ask ladies to get pregnant first before marriage. That is the true test. What she said is just sensational bullshìt.

In a nutshell u jst made everybody knw uve got a mini dick Nigga..Take heart. undecided
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nappsy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stuffs you think when you become uncontrollably addicted to sex.

I am just sick and tired of all these relationship advisers who think that one thing is more important than the other in a relationship or marriage.

After sex then what?

It is girls with this mentality that are sold on their idea that "Sex Would Make Him Stay".

I know that making love is an important part of a happy marriage. It also has many health benefits but this girl's approach no be am. She sounds like she's got all the experience.

Won't be surprised if you tell me that she is a baby mama.

U're so on point jare,

Sex is a very important aspect of a relationship bt

dis type go tell u say she wnt u, even wen she

knows u're trying to concentrate on somtin that will

give both of u a more comfortable future.

Dem no dey fit wait. Once she's wet u mst dry her

up.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by simdam500(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
What is happening here How come it got to 10pages? What is she implying? Is this going to help me get part of Nass 8 billion Naira
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by leGeExus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
MissSlimbody:

Tah! Go joorgrin

Its not addiction, she's jst being realcheesy
So sorry for you!!is that being real??Try make use of dat ur brain nah
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
simdam500:
What is happening here How come it got to 10pages? What is she implying? Is this going to help me get part of Nass 8 billion Naira

bad belle movement
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by MissSlimbody(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
leGeExus:
So sorry for you!!is that being real??Try make use of dat ur brain nah
Its either you're dumb or plain stupiidgringrin
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by Brugo(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
SleekyPosh:

In a nutshell u jst made everybody knw uve got a mini dick Nigga..Take heart. undecided

Comprehension is not one of your strengths.
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by lomodele(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Real indeed. She needs his penis more dan she needs his spirituality. What if after testing the penis stop work, wat will she do
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by lomodele(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Stuffs you think when you become uncontrollably addicted to sex.

I am just sick and tired of all these relationship advisers who think that one thing is more important than the other in a relationship or marriage.

After sex then what?

It is girls with this mentality that are sold on their idea that "Sex Would Make Him Stay".

I know that making love is an important part of a happy marriage. It also has many health benefits but this girl's approach no be am. She sounds like she's got all the experience.

Won't be surprised if you tell me that she is a baby mama.
1 million likes for u
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by lomodele(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2015
zaragal:
If she say discuss sex before marriage??....yes of cos u don't bring spirituality to sex Bt if she saying Bleep a guy/gal u re not married to den..........can I ask a question??.............
Hav u ever thought abt Jesus?? Or sin?? undecided I bet u don't....sex is the 101 tin in her brain...mtcheeeewwww..... angry
God bless you
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by leGeExus(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Its either you're dumb or plain stupiidgringrin
Now i see!!
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by AfricanApple(f): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
godfwee:

That awkward moment when a girl asks a guy this question I just quoted grin
its awkward, none of you is pure
Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by ABEngine(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Judging by the number of court pleas for dissolution of marriages instituted on the grounds of sexual non-performance in courts all over the world, people should learn not to turn a blind eye on the severity of this subject.

You remember you still have to "make love" work, right? She has stated the obvious in no uncertain terms, they say the truth is gall and I say, the cloak of morality and acclaimed religious purity should never be paired with matrimonial gratification quests.

Ka udo chia, this should not be another debate amongst a long list of issues tormenting families. Act now, if he isn't Mr. Capable don't wait till late to take your leave. I would do same if I found out the least incompatibility in this particular regard.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook by pet2ten(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
AcesIni:

oh you only said you wasted your entire youthfulness on 70 girls and your life aint worth living no more so you just want to find an innocent girl and Marry and just have sex to have kids cause you are finished... that's what you said... maybe if you have taken your time to read well you wouldn't have fooled yourself...

now that's the truth
truth for your small mind.....u dey sure say u go school?abi u think say na to type for bb make u think say u get sense?did I open my mouth and tell u I need innocent girl? All those thing u just write clearly shows u really send me but alhaji I no send u at all in olu jacobs voice.....arguing with u is like waiting for nepa to bring light knowing fully well say my area no get transformer.....blaw

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.