Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Xbox Live Gamertags - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Live Gamertags (6765 Views)

Xbox One Army Let's Trade Our Gamertags Here / Rise Of Iron On PS4 Gamertags For Fireteams / Xbox One Games Swap And Gamertags Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Live Gamertags by TLJ: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Anyone on xbox live. Would be nice to have. Some naija friends. I've got a large game collection but I play Battlefield 4 and COD Ghost Extinction most of the time. Kindly drop your gamertags.
Mine is - TLILJON

IG- gameonng
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
SINESTRO24, HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by TLJ: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
sinestro24:
SINESTRO24, HOW OFTEN DO YOU PLAY

Everyday. Mostly at night
What Games do you play
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
I WORK SO USUALLY AT NIGHT, ON WEEKENDS THOUGH MY GEN IS USUALLY ON ALL THROUGH UNLESS WHEN BABE SHOW. A BIG FAN OF BLUR, COD GHOSTS, FIFA 15. WILL ADD U WHEN I GET HOME.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Have sent you a request
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jbichene(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gamertag: jbichene, Games; battlefield 4 ,Gta v, COD black ops 2,am about to download Pes15 ,am always online at night.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
jbichene:
Gamertag: jbichene, Games; battlefield 4 ,Gta v, COD black ops 2,am about to download Pes15 ,am always online at night.

You can send me a req, Sinestro24. Add you when i get home.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2015
jbichene:

How is it even posible to download a game in xbox 360 nd play it without d original cd inside d game console, nd it it posible to jailtag or hack ur Xbox 360 nd still go online nd play games?? nd lastly can hack xbox360 play original game CDs
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
arazanbal:

How is it even posible to download a game in xbox 360 nd play it without d original cd inside d game console, nd it it posible to jailtag or hack ur Xbox 360 nd still go online nd play games?? nd lastly can hack xbox360 play original game CDs

you can download games on xbox live directly to your xbox and play them, you dont need the cd, infact buying games from xbox live is cheaper than buying a cd. the problem in nigeria is the internet needed to download the game, most of the games their size is like 4gb. downloading 4 gb on naija network will probably take you 4 days. that certainly wont work.
if you hack your xbox i honestly dont know if it will let you go on xbox live, thats where everything happens.
as for iif a hacked xbox 360 can play original games, i dont know. my advice though do not hack, original lasts.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wow tnx senestro,i stick to original,bt can i insert a modem i.e etisalat or universal modem to d usb port in my xbox 360 nd go online?? Pls advice how to go online,if buyin a modem
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
arazanbal:
Wow tnx senestro,i stick to original,bt can i insert a modem i.e etisalat or universal modem to d usb port in my xbox 360 nd go online?? Pls advice how to go online,if buyin a modem

plugging a modem direct to an xbox wont work, you will need a pc and an ethernet cable. these are needed to create a bridge.
check these sites out on how to bridge network connection

http://windows.microsoft.com/is-is/windows/create-network-bridge#1TC=windows-7
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/win-computer
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by TLJ: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
arazanbal:

You can play original games on a hacked 360 console but you won't be able to play online. If at any moment you connect your console to the Internet it will update automatically and once this update is complete you won't be able to play hacked games anymore
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by TLJ: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
arazanbal:

Do what sinestro24 said or get a wireless adapter. It's a bit pricey though.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2015
tanx @dlj and senestro,for all ur effort regardin dis,i apriciate alot
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jbichene(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
arazanbal:

, its simple to download games on 360 ,go to the game store or search for the game through bing and pay for it with master card or paypal some. Are free ,like world of tanks,it's very cheap compared to konga or market prices ,u either do mtn or airtel / glo night plan as for me I live near tinapa in calabar the have abt three unsecured wifi which is very,very fast. when u download from the store u can play it from ur hard drive without cd what am not sure about is if the game Is restricted to the account that bought it, also if u are buying games from the store always check for the downloadable one cause some are cd only no download ,one thing I like abt downloading is that when ur connection is interrupted the download pauses and u can restart were u stopped .
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jbichene(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
arazanbal:

please do not dare connect your hacked 360 to the internet I have a friend who tried it and immediately his console died just like that ,hacked consoles play original cds but don't hack your console if u want it to last ,u can buy two if u have the money ,buy a slim to play online and the old white or elite for offline and pirated cds
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jbichene(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some Nigerian guys playing online from outside naija , are so annoying I met one yesterday on battlefield and I knew he was african cause his game tag was ECOMOG ,so as I added him and we were chatting he asked me. Were I was playing from I told him calabar ,as he told me he was from igbo but he is in some second world European nation ,he first pretended he only knew one place in Nigeria which was anambra his state(and he left naija at 22yrs), while still finding that hard to believe he goes ahead to annoy me more by saying "I read u guys don't have electricity in naija and poverty has risen how are u guys coping" I was in a really good mood or else....do I simply told him to refer the question to his relatives in Anambra ,Nigerians like using their own mouth to spoil their countries Name.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by TLJ: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
jbichene:
Some Nigerian guys playing online from outside naija , are so annoying I met one yesterday on battlefield and I knew he was african cause his game tag was ECOMOG ,so as I added him and we were chatting he asked me. Were I was playing from I told him calabar ,as he told me he was from igbo but he is in some second world European nation ,he first pretended he only knew one place in Nigeria which was anambra his state(and he left naija at 22yrs), while still finding that hard to believe he goes ahead to annoy me more by saying "I read u guys don't have electricity in naija and poverty has risen how are u guys coping" I was in a really good mood or else....do I simply told him to refer the question to his relatives in Anambra ,Nigerians like using their own mouth to spoil their countries Name.

Send me a request - tliljon tried to add you but dint work.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jbichene(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
TLJ:

Send me a request - tliljon tried to add you but dint work.
ok when I get home I will add u, but the game tag is (j bichene not jbichene ) I forgot to space it on my last post u can try again.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2015
jbichene:

lmao, some guys can form sha. i think i have met only one naija guy online when playing fifa, he is nigerian but has been in england so long his accent has changed, but we yarned well sha.

i and tliljon are friends and have gamed quite a bit. you can add me as well sinestro24
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by delgado63: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Xbox Gamer Tag: khalil8688

Xbox One FIFA15, Far Cry 4
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
pls oo,tlj nd senestro i cant share my pc conection wit my xbox 360 to go live oo,na mini pc i get runin on widows starter,i googled it nd i found some post dt widows starter cant be use,hw tru is dis,pls sombdy help me,anyway around dis HELP!!!!!!
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by jbichene(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Guys let creat a thread for xbox game swap ,I have a lot of games I will like to trade/swap
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2015
jbichene:
Guys let creat a thread for xbox game swap ,I have a lot of games I will like to trade/swap

nice bro,i lov to b part of it,wht ur location nd wht games u have on xbox 360
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by malikalhaj: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
delgado63:
Xbox Gamer Tag: khalil8688

Xbox One FIFA15, Far Cry 4
Just added u. . .
the other guys are u on 360 or on X1?
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2015
malikalhaj:

Just added u. . .
the other guys are u on 360 or on X1?

360 for now.

When upgrading, been thinking of getting ps4, cuz they are more readily available in nigeria, than.xbox 1. What i am more concerned about is there PSN.

Dont know how strong it is in nigeria. Have had no problems with xbox.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinestro24:

360 for now.

When upgrading, been thinking of getting ps4, cuz they are more readily available in nigeria, than.xbox 1. What i am more concerned about is there PSN.

Dont know how strong it is in nigeria. Have had no problems with xbox.

senestro can i use windows7 starter to connect my xbox live or other version of windows,secondly can i use app to turn my pc to wifi as to conect my xbox? pls bro giv me more details as u tak conect ur pc to xbox nd go life
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by malikalhaj: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
windows starter cannot do what u want, upgrade to either home or pro, the download coonectify. u should be able to use that. . . where exactly are u based? i will advice to get a swift, smile or spectranet device
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
arazanbal:

senestro can i use windows7 starter to connect my xbox live or other version of windows,secondly can i use app to turn my pc to wifi as to conect my xbox? pls bro giv me more details as u tak conect ur pc to xbox nd go life

Yes you can use windows 7. Dont really know about starter.

I gave you a link on hownto bridge. Thats d only way i know.

I used to bridge before i got amile 4g wifi
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinestro24:

Yes you can use windows 7. Dont really know about starter.
I gave you a link on hownto bridge. Thats d only way i know.
I used to bridge before i got amile 4g wifi
ok senestro,pls giv me d link on how to bridge oo,nd whch windows u dy use.
Re: Xbox Live Gamertags by arazanbal: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
nd also senestro how u tak dy use dt ur 4g wifi,i b get wifi for my WP that is internet sharing bt my xbox nor dy fit get am,or is it nt compartable wit my 360 xbox? na black xbox my own b wit d smtin lik silver plate in frnt of d eject tin(open nd close)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled / PC Games Of (20GB Above) for 1k5 Giveaway Sale!!! Lagos Connect!!! / Battlefield 3: Best Game To Be Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.