Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78674 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Moana(f): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2015
If he refuses to have sex with her-----> she is the problem. She has to fix herself

If he cheats-----> she is the problem and she has to fix herself.

cheesy the life of a woman.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by nnwniger: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2015
LIKE VIRTUALLY WITH OTHER MENTAL-HEALTH DIAGNOSIS,THERE IS NO SINGLE TEST THAT DEFINITIVELY INDICATES THAT SOMEONE HAS A SEXXUAL ADDICTION. YOU MAY HAVE SEXXUAL PROBLEM. SEXXUAL ADDICTS USUALLY DO NOT KNOW IT. TALK TO SOMEONE TRAINED FOR SUCH, OF COURSE, CHECK YOUR HYGIENE AND I WISH U WELL
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by SAMBARRY: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2015
lilmax:
You have to look sexily presentable to him

Red pant and white bra thats all you need
green and black bra with orange and red pant nko?

Yeyenotu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Moana(f): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2015
holusormi:

Lol, now that's funny ... I had a showdown with that kilode100 on 'that thread' grin .... And it was bloody , I had to stay off so I wouldn't murder her ... They ain't loyal !!!!
what do you know about loyalty?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by SAMBARRY: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Moana:
If he refuses to have sex with her-----> she is the problem. She has to fix herself

If he cheats-----> she is the problem and she has to fix herself.

cheesy the life of a woman.
I taya o. No single edifying thread. Always negative complaints every now and then

so much ado about living happily ever after grin

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by holusormi(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Moana:
what do you know about loyalty?

Why me undecided ..... Nothing tho, I no nothing bout it !!! angry
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by SAMBARRY: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2015
My 1 cent because I can see team red pants are already here. I don't know when we will see team red boxers tongue

anyway

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Moana(f): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2015
holusormi:

Why me undecided ..... Nothing tho, I no nothing bout it !!! angry
clearly
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by deor03(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need ur advice abi advices which eva of them. I met my hubby in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make luv almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used 2 it. When we got married and I got preggy my hubby became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Sum times i'll have 2 beg him 2 make luv 2 me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging embarassed I have just decided 2 be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk 2 is his cousin and have become sooo close 2 him dat am beginning 2 lust after him he is married tho but he lives close 2 us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him nd I felt soo embarrassed. Please guys help mi it's Gettn out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all humans n we do sily tins @times.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1. Don't do it
2. If you must, try and get a toy
3. If the toy doesn't work for you, get another person instead of his cousin

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by gidjah(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
My size ain't d problem, as 4 keeping d home clean I do dat in as much as sum men r vry untidy n lazy he falls in dat category he can't even wash his clothes wen I travelled 4 3wks I came bk nd met dirty clothes he ddnt touch them. But they r not my problem cos I dnt get tired of working. As 4 meal he is very real Wt okro n sea foods. Its rili annoying dat dia is jst one way 2 appreciate mi yet he chose it 2 punnish mi.
then just hope u r not getting too mouthy for him o!,its either he is phsycologically worried with things ,ie the reality of matrimony has pretty dawn on him good time.u will be d one to help out in this case , don't know about his financial status ... But if it is not too nice then u might have to get something doing ma, u will need to help him augument home needs , your familly needs are there too u know ?so pls try getting a job or may be petty trader.Then the next matter is if u r a financial time bomb at home ! Have you bin helping him to manage the home funds?have really help him to be prudent with finance ?...pls work that out. If your mouth is caustic, you shall also need some panel beating in that sector.finally;be sure he is not seeing a stranger some where, hope he isn't the type fomerly...

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Moana(f): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2015
deor03:

1. Don't do it
2. If you must, try and get a toy
3. If the toy doesn't work for you, get another person instead of his cousin

kai see advice o lol

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2015
I am married

I am lusting after my husband's cousin
I nearly kissed his lips recently

And here is my dp for those who don't know me

What am I? I am a very good wife

LOL!

7 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Acidosis:
I am married
I am lusting after my husband's cousin
I nearly kissed his lips recently
And here is my dp for those who don't know me
What am I? I am a very good wife
LOL!
Lmao! Her story no pure abeg. I think she s looking for something else, maybe male attention on nairaland. No good woman will leave her picture on her Dp and paste such a story. Maybe it is not even a true story. Maybe the whole story was developed to attract men. This girl is on a different mission entirely.
She said she will not beg her husband for sex again but she is indirectly begging other men for sex here with her funny picture in her Dp. Married ko single ni. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2015
dinachi:

Just like another monicker Kilode100. That one announced on nairaland that she 'used' to fvck three men at once(Foursome) and sucks men's unwashed arseholes. She capped up her 'testimony' with her picture on the DP and even posted her Bbm pin for easy access.
These hoes ain't smiling these days! cheesy wink cheesy

Is this one minute man still trolling? cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2015
holusormi:

Lol, now that's funny ... I had a showdown with that kilode100 on 'that thread' grin .... And it was bloody , I had to stay off so I wouldn't murder her ... They ain't loyal !!!!

Are you sure? cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need ur advice abi advices which eva of them. I met my hubby in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make luv almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used 2 it. When we got married and I got preggy my hubby became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Sum times i'll have 2 beg him 2 make luv 2 me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging embarassed I have just decided 2 be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk 2 is his cousin and have become sooo close 2 him dat am beginning 2 lust after him he is married tho but he lives close 2 us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him nd I felt soo embarrassed. Please guys help mi it's Gettn out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all humans n we do sily tins @times.

Cc: Lalasticlala

You need some PRAYERS!

You need a councellor

You need to talk to your Husband in a heart to heart strategy.

If it doesnt work out invite your trusted Family relation like pastor, lawyer etc.

Keep off that young man he will only help you destroy your home.

Thank you! (I represent www.brainnewsng.com)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
I have sum times he says it's d urge. He may not be ready wen I am nd vice verse. Well have decided 2 live on my own stil play my wifely role 2 him but begging 4 sex no! No! No! All d same tnx

First of all take down your picture
I dont normally look at peoples dp's, but obviously people do as it was mentioned here
So what happens if a Nairalander happens to know you, your husband or your husbands cousin?
You are a married woman now and that comes with responsibility.
You are no longer a single girl and its not just about you anymore.

Yes there is a problem as both partners should enjoy a fulfilled sex life.
I codedly advised you and other people have given you good advise too
Look for the root cause of the issue and both work on it

in your last post you said that the urges are there, but are not in sync, which is a good sign .. . . .he is not impotent
You all just need to find a time thats suitable for you both
Hope baby is still not isleeping n your bed, cos that can dabaru a couples intimacy

You both need to slow down and focus on each other
You are a woman and you should know how to invite your husband and keep him interested. If you dont know how, then learn how to. You will definitly need it. Marriage is a long term journey.

Once again, pls take that photo down.

6 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

Is this one minute man still trolling? cheesy cheesy
Is he one of your foursome group? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2015
linda20:

Is he one of your foursome group? cheesy cheesy

No.
But he added me on bbm and after paying the mandatory 1k glo airtime, he broke down and was sobbing.....
I don't think I should say this here but he is clearly disturbed.
He .....,

17 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

No.
But he added me on bbm and after paying the mandatory 1k glo airtime, he broke down and was sobbing.....
I don't think I should say this here but he is clearly disturbed.
He .....,
OK he couldn't come up with the balance, otherwise you for givam him the best sex of him life? E be like say you ma still dey the business*winks* cheesy cheesy
Abegi no let anybody spoil your parole jor. No time! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2015
linda20:

OK he couldn't come up with the balance, otherwise you for givam him the best sex of him life? E be like say you ma still dey the business*winks* cheesy cheesy
Abegi no let anybody spoil your parole jor. No time! cheesy cheesy

What business dear?
I counsel troubled adults trapped in little boys bodies, and that money is for registration.

I feel so insulted cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2015
I am nt seeking attention nor am I looking 4 anytin. As 4 d pics it has bin dia since wen I joined nairaland. Wat I jst said here is jst d tip of d iceberge, u guys dnt knw wat am passing tru so stop saying nosense after all most of u have skeletons in ur cupboard.

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

What business dear?
I counsel troubled adults trapped in little boys bodies, and that money is for registration.
I feel so insulted cheesy cheesy
OK oh. No vex. Na only red light babes dey collect airtime upfront for services sha. cheesy cheesy
Have fun. I am out

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
make sure your husband and cousin look alike so that if you fall pregnant no one will suspect you.

Since your husband doesnt find you attractive anymore let someone who still finds you attract enjoy abeg.

Body no be firewood. You are still young and you still have life in you. If you keep disturbing your husband they will tell you you nag. Dont be a nagging wife, resolves your problems in the arms of another and stop disturbing your husband over something he doesnt want to do.

Think and act Like a Nigerian man. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2015
dinachi:

Bwahahahahahahah grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

I'll make sure you are banned. Every disgusting comment you make will be reported. Best way to deal with you.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by lilmax(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
green and black bra with orange and red pant nko?

Yeyenotu
you need another ban? I can see you are excited for it
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by cococandy(f): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Why are folks giving the lady grief over her profile picture?
So because she posted a personal story and has a picture on her profile means she's looking for sex on nairaland?

I don't understand how some people's minds work sef undecided
So one person said it and rest of the sheep started echoing it because somehow it makes sense to them? How many of you even have minds of your own? I'll be darned.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by cococandy(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
I am nt seeking attention nor am I looking 4 anytin. As 4 d pics it has bin dia since wen I joined nairaland. Wat I jst said here is jst d tip of d iceberge, u guys dnt knw wat am passing tru so stop saying nosense after all most of u have skeletons in ur cupboard.
Pls if you're ok with your picture on your profile, you have no reason to take it down.
Anyone who wants to print a copy and hold it so that they will recognize you if they ever meet you in the streets should feel free to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
cococandy:
Why are folks giving the lady grief over her profile picture?
So because she posted a personal story and has a picture on her profile means she's looking for sex on nairaland?

So one person said it and rest of the sheep started echoing it because somehow it makes sense to them? How many of you even have minds of your own? I'll be darned.

Can you post such whilst retaining your fine dp?

@op, I know you must have received lots of pms; kindly scrutinize and select your preference. Some guys would readily make you happy.

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by mira4u: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
undecided very dumb!!!! Since when has dp become a pointer for attention? It's entirely her right to display her picture or not. No one has right to tell her to remove her dp or not.

Smh.. If you have nothing to say, just swerve and stop hammering on her dp. The last time I checked, no law made it compulsory to comment on a thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by cococandy(f): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Acidosis:

Can you post such whilst retaining your fine dp?

@op, I know you must have received lots of pms; kindly scrutinize and select your preference. Some guys would readily make you happy.

What I can or can't do should not be the yardstick for judging others.

Besides it would be very different if the reason someone told her to take down her picture is for privacy's sake (saw one or two of that)
That makes more sense than insinuating she put her pics up to attract men for sex. Really? And the second and subsequent ***** who followed on to continue yapping the nonsense didn't stop to think about how silly it sounded?

Because some people will leave the topic on ground and start prowling the poster's profile doesn't mean everyone is twisted like them. They should at least know that.

5 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
I wonder ooo! Am jst trying 2 be Lyk evry1 who comes here 4 advice. Sum1 jst woke up and said am luking 4 sex. Pls 4 ur info I luv my hubby very much.quote author=cococandy post=34884916]Why are folks giving the lady grief over her profile picture?

So one person said it and rest of the sheep started echoing it because somehow it makes sense to them? How many of you even have minds of your own? I'll be darned.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.