Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace (10816 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Shettima Spends N10million Daily On Ramadan Food - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by lalasticlala(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
PRESS RELEASE

Buhari asks Muslims to promote love, peace at Ramadan

Abuja, Nigeria, 17 June 2015: President Muhammadu Buhari has called on Nigerians to pray for the return of peace, love and prosperity throughout the country as Muslims start the 2015 Ramadan fast.

In a congratulatory message released on his behalf by the Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity), Garba Shehu, President Buhari implored Muslims to seek maximum benefits from the Ramadan period "by being helpful to all manner of people, learning and following the true message of the religion as taught by the Holy Prophet."

The President in his message directed an appeal to the perpetrators of violence and destruction in the name of Islam all over the world to desist from tarnishing the name of the religion.

"As we make collective efforts to bring to a permanent end the menace of the Boko Haram in the Lake Chad basin countries, let me use this auspicious occasion to appeal to our misguided brothers to drop their arms, embrace peace and seek a better understanding of Islam during this Holy period and beyond," Buhari said.
The President prayed to Allah to bring peace and harmony to all parts of the country and the world at large.

"I wish all our citizens a blessed Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem Mubarak," the statement concluded.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant (Media & Publicity)
State House
Abuja.

https://m.facebook.com/GarShehu/posts/1638835796330505

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
May God hear our prayers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by MosakuAW(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
May peace and joy of Ramadan locate your home.

Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah forgive your sins.

Enjoy.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by shedrack222: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na wa o,,, see glo just robbed me my ftc

Rivers State Government to reintroduce boarding schools

[url]proudlyweb.com/rivers-state-government-to-reintroduce-boarding-schools[/url]
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by princemolak(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ramadan Mubarak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by abujub(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good one my presido

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by yimikaa: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
D
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Loyalblak007(f): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin
[size=15pt]Lalasticlala[/size]is typing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by asscb(f): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good Move!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Story ,let him speak the language they've known him for.

Babaonechance trying too hard these days to sound presidential. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by UnknownT: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
This thread should be moved to Nairaland's MOSQUE (Islam for Muslim section) to avoid hearing shooting bird mama fly away cheesy . "Barka Ramadan" to all Muslims in Nigeria. In the spirit of ramadan, BH should bomb less biko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Islamization. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by dalyricist: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Correct presido
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by chesterlee(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
islamab-ad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by alaoeri: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
That's my amiable president. cool
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
pa buhari we don't need to pray for peace to return to Nigeria, we have been doing that for the past 8 years. all you need to do is to call your boys to order, that's all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by OzMingle(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wish same to all d muslims...have a great Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Mckandre(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Like this baby for no reason. grin

thunder wey go fire una still dey gym. angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by adeshock1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
yes noww, but I was advice that fasting is not good for me. Abeg what is the topic.
Buhari
bring
us
happiness
and
remove
indiscipline.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Bonapart(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Peace indeed...
Inslam:violence
Islamabad

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Don give him children(boko haram) d go ahead to spray bomb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by sheddo619(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
shedrack222:
Na wa o,,, see glo just robbed me my ftc
the hustle neva ends

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Kelvin0(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
teamb:
nice one

Be guided!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Hadone(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
NICE ONE MR. P
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Bonapart(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Take do weti
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by missKiffy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim brothers cheesy
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by natureblack(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Islam has a total organisation of life that is completely different from others;it embraces simply everything.There is a very marked subordination of woman to man;there is a very tightly knit criminal law,indeed,a law regulating all areas of life,that is opposed to our modern ideas about society.One has to have a clear understanding that it is not simply a denomination that can be included in the free realm of a pluralistic society.

The religion of Mohammed is a dangerous system when the teachings and example of the 'Prophet' are believed and followed. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Mubbyleey(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
m
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Beesluv: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians / Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders / Presidency, CBN, NASS, Back Lagos Recovery Effort As Sanwo-olu Unveils Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.