Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... (27865 Views)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation / Why Do People Leave Islam? (spoken Word By Ex-muslim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Jaydee009: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
I just heard this Muslim scholar (when making reference to the violent jihads that helped spread Islam) on radio saying : "When the faithful companions liberated the nation of Egypt..."

Abeg someone should help me here.

(1). What exactly does he mean?

(2). Were the pre-Islamic Egyptians in bondage and in deed of liberation?

(3). How exactly do you liberate a society by killing off thousands of its citizens and then compel them to confess "Laila illa Allah"

No bashings please. I need honest, mature answers.

7 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Are they the only men in the world? Others will still come. Reject the two of them. That's my candid advice

Ishilove I humbly request your response to the following questions or should we say allegations:

1. Are you a Muslimah?
2. If the answer to the above is YES, praise be to Allaah. If it's NO, sincerely you've outrightly trespassed which should be punishable because so many others are doing it too.
3.Immediately I read your post I swiftly hit on your moniker to check your profile but I found no Kalimatu Shahaadah there. Are the mods above the law?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

Ishilove I humbly request your response to the following questions or should we say allegations:

1. Are you a Muslimah?
2. If the answer to the above is YES, praise be to Allaah. If it's NO, sincerely you've outrightly trespassed which should be punishable because so many others are doing it too.
3.Immediately I read your post I swiftly hit on your moniker to check your profile but I found no Kalimatu Shahaadah there. Are the mods above the law?
No I am not a Musulimah.

How do you mean by i trespassed?

6 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by hanny999: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Jaydee009:
I just heard this Muslim scholar (when making reference to the violent jihads that helped spread Islam) on radio saying : "When the faithful companions liberated the nation of Egypt..."

Abeg someone should help me here.

(1). What exactly does he mean?

(2). Were the pre-Islamic Egyptians in bondage and in deed of liberation?

(3). How exactly do you liberate a society by killing off thousands of its citizens and then compel them to confess "Laila illa Allah"

No bashings please. I need honest, mature answers.

I think in Egypt Islam has been politicize base on each Egyptian interest so the scholar may be bias supporting his own interest
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove:

No I am not a Musulimah.

How do you mean by i trespassed?

I'm sorry, but I think this section is strictly for Muslims. Right? You shouldn't have posted a comment or maybe I'm the one who doesn't understand the rules.

Actually, I'm not bothered by your comment. I'll even say I'm glad that you're here. There are some Non-Muslims in this section who feast on thread like this all in the name of blasphemy. Please kindly help us check out these people. I don't want to mention names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Ishilove: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

I'm sorry, but I think this section is strictly for Muslims. Right? You shouldn't have posted a comment or maybe I'm the one who doesn't understand the rules.

Actually, I'm not bothered by your comment. I'll even say I'm glad that you're here. There are some Non-Muslims in this section who feast on thread like this all in the name of blasphemy. Please kindly help us check out this people. I don't want to mention names.
Actually you're the one who doesn't understand the rules. This section was created for Muslims to freely interact and exchange ideas on the tenets of Islam without interference from non-muslims who may not understand these tenets, but that is not to say non-muslims cannot comment as long as they comment with respect. But before commenting, they have to accept the... I don't know what you call that line 'there's no God but Allah' declaration. When they accept it, appears on their profile for 7 days before disappearing (if they don't make any further comment in this section).

Since I'm a moderator it won't appear on my profile when I comment in this section.

As for those making 'blasphemous' comments, draw the attention of the mods of this section to sanction such users. If they don't respond in time, you can draw my attention.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Actually you're the one who doesn't understand the rules. This section was created for Muslims to freely interact and exchange ideas on the tenets of Islam without interference from non-muslims who may not understand these tenets, but that is not to say non-muslims cannot comment as long as they comment with respect. But before commenting, they have to accept the... I don't know what you call that line 'there's no God but Allah' declaration. When they accept it, appears on their profile for 7 days before disappearing (if they don't make any further comment in this section).

Since I'm a moderator it won't appear on my profile when I comment in this section.

As for those making 'blasphemous' comments, draw the attention of the mods of this section to sanction such users. If they don't respond in time, you can draw my attention.

@the emboldened; I thought as much.

I believe the mods here know these people too...

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Ishilove: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

@the emboldened; I thought as much.

I believe the mods here know these people too...
Please use the report button for prompt attention.
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by alrahmanonline(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Proffdada:
eternal damnation
what are you exactly, prophet of doom, and even so, you're not God..

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by culturalheritag(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
if truely you are a muslim then you need to look else where for your man and if you dont mind you can contact me at 08028100266
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by YSA06(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
My candid advice is..go for the married muslim, who says only muslim men marry more than one? All my dad's elder brothers (xtians) married mininum of 2wives.

Ur question should be on either to marry a married muslim man or wait for a right muslim single, what u asked here is between a man and God (Allah) which every responsible human being will choose the latter.

May Allah guide u better.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by makzeze: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
@greatestluv4all, do not leave your religion for marriage.

remember the punishment of leaving your Religion Islam for another is stone to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by DareBello(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sis, as a Muslim you should no be afraid of Polygamy because is part of Islam. Allah that permitted man to marry more than one wife can never make a mistake about His commandment. I guess u ar Yoruba lady because is only yoruba muslimah that always afraid of polygamy. My advice to you is that you should be steadfast to Allah and He is there to solve all your problem.
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm a muslim but i suggest u Marry d christain.but u can also marry d muslim (if u love him mor).
U cn live wit a new religion easily bt u cant live wit polygamy easily..choice is urs.
Use ur brain & trust ur instinct.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Time2Smile(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
You don't have any problem of choice. Leaving Islam is not negotiable, please it should not even cross your mind. The only decision you have to make now is whether you want to be in a polygamous marriage. But I can tell you there are a lot of polygamous marriages in which there is more love and happiness compared to the so called monogamous marriage. And to even think you are contemplating leaving Islam saddens me. You want to turn your back on the greatest blessing God has bestowed on you. Pray to Allah to make you firm, guide you and make you taste the sweetness of Islam. Being and dieing as a Muslim is be the best thing that will ever happen to a any human being including you.

9 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by vague: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Talk about forcing a religion down a person's throat. I can still click yes and remain non-muslim. This is absolutely retarded.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by SaniSANOH(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:
To my fellow muslim sister, your candid and honest opinion is required and even the brothers too.

I have two suitors, a muslim and a non muslim.

Both have asked for my hand in marriage and have met their respective families.

Here is the challenge

The muslim is married with kids and only willing to take me as his second wife.
We know every woman wants a man for her self alone.

The non muslim have told me I have to leave my religion, the parents even reiterated these on my last visit.

Both are gainfully employed and are serious about the proposal.

As a muslim sister, if you are in my shoe, what will you do?

Brothers, help a sister.

Assalam... You sounds as if u just joined Islam in just few days that, as a Muslim you are expected to live and copy the the way and manner our holy prophet live, he instructed us to marry 2, 3, 4 wives and provide for their needs with equal opportunities
Learn the Islamic way of life not the western please.

In addition to ur non Muslim suitor, I believe ur an adult 18+ u know what's good for you in this life and hereafter.
And as a Muslim u supposed know there's Sevier punishment.

Anyway you asked for candit n honest opinion
Mine is for to choose a polygamy life and be free from tournament of hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by lawallawal86(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
My able sister the prophet has said it all islam is a peacefull religion. A muslim sister should and can not married a non muslim has her husband. We must make sure the teaching of the prophet is our watch ward and we must follow it all the time, I will advice you to get married To a muslim brother who his religious than to a non religious man, marring a man who has once married is not harram then u can have a bether life.
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Dansalau: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sallam Alykunm, my candid advise for you as requested is that, its better for you to get married to married brother, face what ever challenges than goes to hell in the hereafter as a result of dumping your beautiful religion, this is a religion others are looking for a way to join.... meanwhile, we dont know the level of this brother's fate, if he is a true Muslim, i mean a real believer, who knows what and what it takes to have more than one wife, In Sha Allah, you wont have problem what so ever....
Sister, I will advise you not to look for money or material things before you choose, like you've said, both men are ok financially, I hope you are not sending singles away because of their financial status.... if not, and you dont want to marry married man, kindly join any Islamic group, we have youth wings.. Allah might gives you what you really want.. but please don't deceive yourself.... Adith 1 says... Action shall be judge according to intention.... Allahu-Aleem...
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Edifyer: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
My Sister this worldly life is a temporary one. How long do we have to live this life.. Thank Allah for being a Muslim and Submit your will to him.

It a test for you.

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. Qur'an 3:19

[3:85] If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter He will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good). Qur'an 3:83

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion. Qur'an 57:20

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion. Qur'an 3:185

You Made the right Decision for asking. May Allah guide us and May we not die except in true submission to Allah.

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam Quran 3:102

2 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by lawallawal86(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
I'm a muslim but i suggest u Marry d christain.but u can also marry d muslim (if u love him mor).
U cn live wit a new religion easily bt u cant live wit polygamy easily..choice is urs.
Use ur brain & trust ur instinct.
I don't think u er a muslim if you er you must be a muslim by name not by religion,why wll u advice u fellow muslim sister to get married to a non muslim because of love. Think islam before making comment

5 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by fasbat(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:
To my fellow muslim sister, your candid and honest opinion is required and even the brothers too.

Here is the challenge

The non muslim have told me I have to leave my religion, the parents even reiterated these on my last visit.

Brothers, help a sister.
personally ,I have a good xtian frd dt has 2 wives now though not fault of his but d bottom-line is dt one can not read d future,so contentment is paramount and ur happiness. If you feel leaving ur religion won't cause another issue with ur parents,then think twice!! There are many women happy with their husband being polygamous, how many wives do you father has?
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:

Here is the challenge

Brothers, help a sister.

There can be a third option. You wont die if you don't marry either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

1. Are you a Muslimah?

Mtcheww

10 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by onelife97: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
You mean you are already double dating.
You mean both men have seen/tasted your downbelow.

At the this end,I will just advise you to marry even a babalawo or an atheist. Because a woman that is already double even with an "infidel" should just go marry whatever.

For what you wrote here,it seems you like both men of course for something you are getting from both of them.Surely not because you love any of them.

You may wish to try polyandry for all I care.

smh for 9ja girls.

Na so una dey enter wahala later come dey blame God.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by blackjack21(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
greatestluv4all:

Here is the challenge

Brothers, help a sister.

is that a way for him to know that you love him or what? Then does he love you? Can you ditch your parent for him?
Remember you religion is above your parent.

1 Like

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Humblebloke(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Proffdada:
eternal damnation

Why would you ask someone to ditch a religion that preaches the oneness of God for a religion that ascribe. a partner to the creator of the universe

8 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by tajudeent: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
I wonder what Islamic education we are getting these days! According to the Quran, if a Muslims man has the means of marrying 4 wives and treating them fairly he should go ahead. Not doing so in other to satisfy any family member is considered shirk.

To answer your question, marry the non Muslim and embrace Allah's anger in this life and hereafter. This is because the only religion recognized by Allah is Islam.
Or marry the Muslim and embrace Allah's mercy this life and the next.

It is also worthy of note that not marrying the Muslim brother because of his state of polygamy can be seen as disbelief. Dear sister I may seem hash, but it is AL Islam, meaning total submission to the will of Allah .

Peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be on you

3 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by OgeniBravo: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Proffdada:
I didn't know that you are slow in comprehension , my bad. The question has been answered,to have tickets it means you have accepted you were a sinner and doomed but the Savior redeemed you from this eternal damnation by your belief in His death as a sacrifice for redemption
"I didn't know that you are slow in comprehension...." Your lack of respect for people shows that you are far from being safe and you are in serious need of help!

3 Likes

Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by Lukmann(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
hanny999:

I think in Egypt Islam has been politicize base on each Egyptian interest so the scholar may be bias supporting his own interest

u r right bro bt also the firqahs(sects) in egypt is so much wiv varying aqeedah (creed) n manhaj (methodology ).
Re: Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... by electrowale9: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
May the peace of Almighty Allah be upon us all. My dear sister, never leave ur religion because of ds life, remember ur hereafter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.