Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (132102 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Drunk Nigerian Guy & His Girlfriend In Malaysia Found Dead (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by bigiyaro(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Phema:
Interesting story. . .but naaaahh, i don't believe you. I doubt there is any country on earth that kills illegal immigrants not involved in any heinous crime like drugs. The Worst you get is deportation, detention and risking a life ban.
na u sabi, so many tins dey happen off camera dat u dont know shit abt.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Very touching write up...but @op if you really went tru all this, I would advice u seek Gods face "for real-no holding back" cos u still strike me as one who is still desperately greedy...get to know God intimately...
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ololo12: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lolzzzzzzz! This story was epic!
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Obodo999(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
jomonic:
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Lots of lessons to learn from it. Besides you have told the story very well. For those who think it's fiction don't forget that it's the writer who outlive other characters thus in a unique position to pass the message on.

Very Correct .

Like a saying in Yoruba: Eni to ma royin ogun o ni ku .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by themodernman: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
qbd2:

Ha, uve sent 1m ady? Even childhood friends dupe pple talkess of neighbour. I'd suggest u avoid paying anym$ore money and try taking back the 1m first and see what d person says.

I actually sent d person 1.1 million den I needed cash badly for an int'l passport so I told him to send me 50k out of the 1.1 which he did. Anoda thing is dat his bro in d US has promised to borrow me $1,000 which I initially requested & from our chat so far, he seems like a person I can trust.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by bigiyaro(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
i know dis is a cooked up story, but very well cooked, far sweeter dan all dis stewpid nollywood drama wey majid will shoot jim iyk tru glass door, jim iyk will fall n die bt d glass door no go break.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
snowDiva:
Very touching write up...but @op if you really went tru all this, I would advice u seek Gods face "for real-no holding back" cos u still strike me as one who is still desperately greedy...get to know God intimately...
ahhhhh..... Greedy keh. Sometimes in life, somethings would happen to you,. It will make you closer to God

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
undecided undecided@op finish ya story na abeg

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
buddy221:
DD any body followed" zubby"? Dis is wat exactly ZUBBY started frm de same nairaland. He succeeded in cornering most us to his site(globalruns.com) although I was enjoying story, bt at a point i dropped off cus the story come dey get "K" legs. Zubby was an European jet li..oooo, he no dey die, he always had a way of escaping or fighting his way out. He even banned me from visiting his site cus he noticeed dat I known he was telling lies.. Bt, I truely enjoyed the story as am enjoying dis one.
Not many of us watch Jet li and even if you watch Jet li , Schwarzenegger , Jackie, Jack Bauer, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Stallone, Snipes etc ,etc .... we already know they are all characters and everything they are doing is fiction intact some stunts are performed by experts not the actor gangan as the movie will potray .....

The Op sugarcoated so many intelligent folks on this thread and disappointed us all ..... but kids really enjoyed this gory description of falsehood.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by chukxie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op, I go break your head oooo. Complete this story na. This your story smoke pass 'claro'! grin
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by roldee(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op...if you know what have been passing through cuz of your story I just had to login cuz of this movie grin my bat3 went low on this.come here and finish what you started now I dey you +make nothing happen to soji o. angry
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Onismate, you no finish the story well abeg.

I dey vex.

You need to rework the last section. There is no jurisdiction that would kill Soji and free you. Also you were pushing the realms of fantasy with Abus death. The story lost all semblance of reality at that point.

All in all, I would rate the story 9/10 (Abu and Sojis death removed 1 mark, otherwise I would have given it 10/10)

Yes, this is a classic with more twists and turns than The Passport of Mallam Ilia by Cyprian Ekwensi. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
themodernman:

I actually sent d person 1.1 million den I needed cash badly for an int'l passport so I told him to send me 50k out of the 1.1 which he did. Anoda thing is dat his bro in d US has promised to borrow me $1,000 which I initially requested & from our chat so far, he seems like a person I can trust.
Hmm, I hope so. Well, there r. Good and bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by efjaysharon: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Very poor finish
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by stchinedu: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
horlabiyi:
I think Seun the owner of this site/forum is not doing his job well. This is a story on the front page for God's sake, why are some derailing the thread with their silly opinion on the authenticity of the story. If you're fed up of the lies on the story why reading it to the very end? These are the same people that always praise hollywood and nollywood even bollywood for those silly and meaningless movies they produce everyday but just mere support and encouragement you can't give to your brother to build his career in literature. How many shakespare or other author/writers stories are real? OP the only advise I have for you is to come back and update the story before I go to bed because I need to wake up 4am and it's already 11:20pm here. So,it's a must for you to come here to update the story because I'm glued to this page. More ink to your pen,RIDE ON BRO BIG UP
My brother thank you for this comment. I wonder what is wrong with people, I wonder why people come online to 'form'. undecided
This guy is writing something of great value, something that a sensible person would ordinarily learn from and they are derailing it with their too know attitude. It beats me how some were brought up.
For example, Nigeria is a PEACEFUL country but we still have people with tales of woe. The fact that some of us have not experienced any negative side of the NIGERIA POLICE does not mean that all is rosy with them. It does not mean that there are no 'extra judicial killings' in the police or any of our forces. undecided
The fact that some have 'been to Malaysia' and did not experience such is not enough to condemn an article this rich. Let them come and write their own 'epistle' for all to see.
Whether I believe the story or not is my headache. Whether it is friction, fraction, fracture (as someone has mentioned) leave the writer! After all, he said it was a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE undecided
All I know is that the story is full of lessons. If anyone does not see it as such, there are so many other stories or topics to try out. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Rick9(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
See that story about Abu's death, that was not onismate update oh na another person update that one oh, before some people dey say Abu's death spoiled it, De op is yet to tell us what happened after the sentence.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
vickylala239:

Guy free d guy na!! Weda fake or real is story!!

story Neva hppn While writing!!

Hw Mny American movies r true.

Free this guy jare..

If u read a novel will u call d writer n tell him he is lying.

Free this guy jare..

We wnt to hear,fake or Nt fake.

Try write ur own!!

free d guy!!!! haba

Broda u balm...no mind dem,, at least truth dey inside d gist I no no y people dey complain.....
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by onismate: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
chinoasa:
undecided undecided@op finish ya story na abeg
the story is finished nah. Didn't u read it well? Why part didn't u undetstand
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 9jatatafo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP I love your storyline and I am glad you are back on your feet again. I waited for the end of the story last night but as your story wasn't forthcoming, I had to crash and today I looked for your story and got the end. As per the agreement you signed with old boy, you give him better than just the car. For those NL goons who don't believe your story, I pity them. Even in naija here, if some people should tell you their stories, omo! We go fear. God bless you all that believe and don't believe as well. At least we learnt one or two life lessons. OP has gone through the eye of the needle. May God Almighty prosper your ways for lost you had. Lovely storyline.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by gidjah(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Phema:
Interesting story. . .but naaaahh, i don't believe you. I doubt there is any country on earth that kills illegal immigrants not involved in any heinous crime like drugs. The Worst you get is deportation, detention and risking a life ban.
don't talk out of ignorance sir, y know in parts.some of us are living witness to this evil that goes on in Asia.China to be precise
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 6fit(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:

<<<<< THE END >>>>>

u are lucky u end with yur life intact..but are clueless, if not, dat day madam rose offer to pay yur ticket back home@ d hotel, u would hav ask madam rose if she will help u get back on tract in 9ja if she assist u get back to 9ja. U simply hav a problem we call ROLE CONFUSION in psychology. If not, u wont b influenced by yur friend who came bak to malesia. Also, u wont be influenced by hopeless guyz with no Degree in dat PLAN B hotel who told u of their plan to never go bak to 9ja cos some guyz where once in thier condition and hav made it from Malesia to another country. This is a lesson to husslers who choose to go husstle as illegal imegrant in another country...
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by 6fit(f): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls do anybody in d house no any info as regards Finland citizen relationship with foreigners...i mean how it it schooling and working in finland? Are they Racist in Finland? It true dat most federal schools in finland are tuition free to both citizens and immegrants? Pls yur sincere responce can help a sister/brother from another mother
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ifegy: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
6fit:
Pls do anybody in d house no any info as regards Finland citizen relationship with foreigners...i mean how it it schooling and working in finland? Are they Racist in Finland? It true dat most federal schools in finland are tuition free to both citizens and immegrants? Pls yur sincere responce can help a sister/brother from another mother

https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Still waiting o
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by favourmic(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
onatisi:
There are many fictions details in this story but majority of the details does indeed portray what is happening in malaysia. You can't run faster than a bullet. I know a friend of mine who sold his uncompleted building just to go to malaysia about 8yrs ago , he ran back after 2 weeks unfortunately I warned him about the trip,but his contact there told him it will only take him 2weeks to enter australia once he gets to malaysiagrin

It's true bro, the same agent told me the same thing enter Australia and job don ready for me for Malaysia but when I get there it another things but thank God all is well
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by quadness(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
@onismate, what if you are given a promotion in your Company as a General Managing Director in Malaysia?

What will you do?
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by ocheejemb: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anti-climatic end. I guess the pressure got to the writer but well done.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by feeloscar(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
onismate:
As we were been driven to airport to go board the plane going to Jakarta. I began thinking of what I would do with my $6000. Surely, returning to Nigeria was not part of it. Earlier, soji had suggested we move to Trinidad and Tobago, at least it’s a Visa free country and there are so many job opportunities. We work for a while and then move to the U.S. I agreed with him but we don’t know anyone in Trinidad and Tobago. He said I shouldn’t worry that he knows someone there and they are going to help us with what we need.

We were dropped at the airport by agents the Malaysian business magnate sent to us. We went for checking, we and the small bags we were carrying. Immediately it got to my turn, I began sweating, goose pimples all over my body. The security at the checking point asked why I was sweating and shaking. I couldn’t even alter a word. I smiled and told him I had phobia for height. He smiled and didn’t say anything. After checking, we went to seat at the waiting corner. As I sat down, my mind was not at rest, I was sitting close to soji. The agents at the airport gave us instructions which we adhered to. They told us not to cluster around each other, we should scatter ourselves in twos. As I sat thinking how life would look like if I was successful, I fell into a deep sleep, I had a terrible dream. In that dream, I was been chased by many people. I was caught and beaten terribly. A hole was dug and I was thrown into it. They were pouring sand on me inside the hole, apparently burying me alive. I began shouting and woke up immediately sweating profusely inside A.C. Soji noticed the way I woke up. He asked what the matter was. I told him the dream I had. He told me that I was worrying myself that the security agents would catch us. But why I no go worry! When I dey dream different bad dreams. I was just uncomfortable. I couldn’t think straight. The earpiece was still on my ears covering the packages. Soji said I should relax and be calm. Surely, going back was not the better option because we had been warned. It was better we never made ourselves available than doing and opting out at the late minute, because the business magnate would make our lives unbearable. And he kills.
Story continues.......
As earpiece dey una ears plus d brown raps, hw una take d talk afta ur dream abi una de shout? A lot of flaws in ur story bro.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by aspirebig: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
lucky032:

What is keyboard?

Are you a learner?

Ok, keyboardists...if you still dont understand , then read between the lines.
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by siegfried99(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
aspirebig:

Are you a learner?

Ok, keyboardists...if you still dont understand , then read between the lines.

Lolz.. a serious learner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by BCJAY(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is well
Re: Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia by Fulaboy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
ghettodreamz:

No mind some of them jare. How many people can afford paying between $5,000 to $50,000(medicine) on yearly basis for tuition fees? Meanwhile, you have got to pay electricity bills, phone top-ups, Internet bills, rent, all on monthly basis. Plus, road tax if you drive.

That's why large % of the Nigerians studying in M'sia are the 'Hausas', many of whose parents are into some sorts of business(s) back home or occupying sorta government position(s) while most of the Yorubas and Igbos eat from the street.

Lol exactly this applies to Uk cyprus and Us

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.