Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" (52962 Views)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / Photos:Queen Chidera Chijioke, MTN Face Of Unity Nigeria Dazzles On Dream FM / Bad Santa! Father Christmas Sacked For Telling Children He Wasn’t Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by jollylegend: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nawao! So these people dey pass some kind things eventhough them go come on air dey talk dey laugh. I been dey think say all is well ooo.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by back2sender: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Geesanni:
NO MIND COOL FM,NAIFA INFO AND WAZOBIA.ALTHOUGH I LIKE DEM BT IT LIKE D MANAGEMENT {THOSE USELESS LEBANESE PEOPLE(OWNER OF THAT STATION),COS AS FAR AS AM CONCERN,ALL DIS ASIA PPLE ARE XPLOITIN US,NA ONLY EUROPEAN PPLE B GOOD EMPLOYER} ARE USING THIS GIRLS FOR SOMETHIN ELSE.MAYBE USIN DEM AS SEX SLAVE IN FORM OF BOSS-WORKER RELATIONSHIP.because I REMEMBER VIVIDLY THEN MATSE (A VERY TALENTED OAP), SHE STARTED HAVIN ISSUES ALSO WEN SHE GOT MARRY TOO IN NAIJA INFO.UNTIL DEY EVENTUALLY SACK HER UNEXPECTEDLY.EVEN IF U LIKE AN OAP OR U EMPLOY A LADY,DAT DOES NOT MAKE HER A LovePeddler ND EVEN IF SHE IS IS GOIN OUT WT U(BOSS) DAT DOES NT MEAN SHE WILL NOT MARRY SOMEDAY.

LEBANESE PEOPLE BE WARN,OUR GIRLS ARE NT SEX SLAVE.
CHINESE PEOPLE DONT XPLOIT OUR PPLE

NAIJA INFO BE WARN OUR GIRLS ARE NT SLAVE
COOL FM BE WARN OUR GIRLS ARE NT SLAVE
WAZOBIA FM BE WARN OUR GIRLS ARE NT SLAVE
na make dem dey give Nigerians cancer sey naa ice cream for chocolate royal.
the same Lebanese man claiming Palestinian man owner of toxic chocolate royal

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by aameyah(f): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
bettercreature:
We are just hypocrite on here though she madE the best decision but the fact still remains cool Fm did nothing wrong,its business it wasnt witch hunt infact there are some companie where you must not get married withing the next 10years and there are some where you must not resign withing the next 10years and there are some where they can transfer you to anywhere any time without any consideration,she knows the rules before she joined the company

Wow. They didn't do anything wrong? Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by yorke1: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariecakes:

None!!! I used to listen alot but lost touch when I started travelling to other states, (radio staions in other states will make you hate your radio) tried to listen anytime am in lagos but noticed it's nt as cool as b4, too much repeated adverts, when there are no good staffs anymore I guess...

Lols...you are correct. Anytime i am out of Lagos, I don't listen to radio.

As for the frequent advert repeat, you can't blame them because that is where they get their money from.

These days i don't have a particular station stick glue to. I tune from one station to another just to get the best out of all the stations.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by scentmarlc(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cadamlk:
You want to manage a company and not care about your worker's wellbeing and happiness.You that calls yourself boss cannot afford to see anyone hurt your loved ones(family)but always want to hurt others.My lady,you just earned a great respect by that action.They should go the hell with their creepy FM station.God will give you another job.Getting married goes with a lot of blessings from God.You are a good example to womanhood.

Strong words but coool
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
THEY ARE STILL KEEPIN TOLU ADELERU MAYBE COS THEY ARE BENEFITING FRM HER.D DAY TOLU WIL MARRY IS WEN WE WILL B SEEING ANODA DEVIL IN DEM.AM BEGINING TO HATE DAT STATION
creamylicious:
that was they let matse go. such brilliant OAP. I just hope they wouldn't do same to tolu adeleru balogun. I still miss matse's evening shows on Nigeria info

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Whobedatte(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariecakes:

Mase is no longer der i stopd listening a very long time ago
I swear NigeriaINFO died the day Matse left. I know loads of peeps who shared that thought too. That lady is brain

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
U MUST B A VERY BIG FOOL,PLS PERMIT ME TO SAY DAT.AN IDIOT ND A STUPID TRUTHLESS GUY.I GUESS U RE ALSO A LEBANESE OR ONE OF THOSE CLUELESS BOSS DAT RUN AFTER THEIR WORKER SKIRT.IF U HAVE A BRAIN U WONT COMMENT STUPIDITY.A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL 4EVER.(OMO TO ELEYI KO GBON,KI LO PA OMO JU OMUGO LO).GO LEARN FRM UR MAMA,U LACK ONE
truthfulguy:
They did not tell you to choose between you and your husband. They simply moved you.

A company can move any staff at anytime. Newly married. Old-ly married. E no mean. They employed you. Not the other way round.

I've seen it over and over again.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Geesanni: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
MONKEY,E GO SOON B UR TURN
bettercreature:
We are just hypocrite on here though she madE the best decision but the fact still remains cool Fm did nothing wrong,its business it wasnt witch hunt infact there are some companie where you must not get married withing the next 10years and there are some where you must not resign withing the next 10years and there are some where they can transfer you to anywhere any time without any consideration,she knows the rules before she joined the company

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Sunglow: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
No wonder joyice n khala never marry undecided undecidedam just saying
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
folabayo1:
Seeking attention
Who seeks attention more than you ? Bloated pig. angry

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by fairheven: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shine is an average OAP. It was so boring listening to her make unintelligible comment every now an then that I had to stop listening to cool FM altogether

I listen to BUKKY HQ on classic Fm an her intelligence is out of this world compare to the likes of shine
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by fairheven: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariecakes:

None!!! I used to listen alot but lost touch when I started travelling to other states, (radio staions in other states will make you hate your radio) tried to listen anytime am in lagos but noticed it's nt as cool as b4, too much repeated adverts, when there are no good staffs anymore I guess...

It depends on the states u travel. Some states outside Lagos have far better Radio programming than Lagos
Lagos OAPs are more consumed with the desire to sound like "Oyibo"
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
For those of you complaining negatively... You don't know what it means to be self employed .... I wish her all the best and it will work out perfectly for her... She will do better.. Am self employed and am enjoying it... You control ur time takia of ur home... ND I pay myself a good salary..i don't even wish to work under any one... So believe in ur self.....

2 Likes

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by sss2015: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
nex:

http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/06/17/exclusive-oap-shine-begho-i-left-cool-fm-because-they-told-me-to-choose-between-my-job-my-marriage/

You over stayed in your comfort zone, so God brought a Pheroah (the management) to pull you to the land full of milk and horney. As you hounour your marriage, God Almighty will HONOUR you, you husband and your marriage, amen.
Ladies in the house, please, learn from our sister.

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by oluwabunmilola(f): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
[I think mannie presents on cityfm now ...heard him sometimes last week....maybe twas part time.....quote author=kristen12 post=34889385]I don't think coolfm always consider their staff. Because that how they let better people like Ejike, Vanessa, Valeri, Yop, Maxy leave.
The day Mannie, Joyce or N6 leave ehn, I'll stop listening. The station is becoming boring sef..

I pray life treats Ɣ☺ΰ well Shine...Goodluck!!!
btw HML!!!! [/quote]
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Skoopy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Your womanhood will live long... PEJ

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Curvinus(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is smirks of sour grapes to me cos you begged to stay after you were transferred and when cool fm wouldn't budge, you bit the bullet and quit your job. But now all of a sudden, your talking of stagnation and accusing them of favouritsm even though you were willing to continue with them under those conditions.

The way I see it is you parted company based on mutual consent. So no need to start badmouthing them and further burn your bridges in the process as you might still need their platform one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Mariecakes(f): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
yorke1:

Lols...you are correct. Anytime i am out of Lagos, I don't listen to radio.

As for the frequent advert repeat, you can't blame them because that is where they get their money from.

These days i don't have a particular station stick glue to. I tune from one station to another just to get the best out of all the stations.
True they get money from advert but it's too much every 10 - 15 minutes same set of ads n other stations ddnt make sense to me soo I jes stopped, switched to movies
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by free37: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by systemz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
wise choice, I hope she doesn't regret it tho

Regret what Mr Lilly-livered!!!

1 Like

Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by systemz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
SuperSuave:
wise choice, I hope she doesn't regret it tho

Regret what Mr Lilly-livered!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by free37: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by sunsewa: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Are u surprised with her ordeal with cool FM, if ur surprised then u don't know that the Lebanese owner of chocolate royal that nafdac impounded expired food materials that he used in producing chocolate royal products is the owner of coolfm and wazobiafm,he is a naija hater,but I like wazobiafm that's the irony.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by mzpetite(f): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
kristen12:
I don't think coolfm always consider their staff. Because that how they let better people like Ejike, Vanessa, Valeri, Yop, Maxy leave.
The day Mannie, Joyce or N6 leave ehn, I'll stop listening. The station is becoming boring sef..

btw HML!!!!
seconed! I started loosing interest in dat radio station when dey remove Joyce frm mid day show to d night show( u remeba ow radiographty was with her? oh mehn!) and den when N6 was remove frm d evening show. freeze and N6 are just good together.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by mzpetite(f): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mariecakes:

Mase is no longer der i stopd listening a very long time ago
me self didn't knw until I saw her comment o! coolfm, wazobia, nigeria info is fast losing good presenters! Imagining yaw leaving wazobia? or Mannie leaving cool fm, even freeze sef. h
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by mzpetite(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
sunsewa:
Are u surprised with her ordeal with cool FM, if ur surprised then u don't know that the Lebanese owner of chocolate royal that nafdac impounded expired food materials that he used in producing chocolate royal products is the owner of coolfm and wazobiafm,he is a naija hater,but I like wazobiafm that's the irony.
yea, I heard dat story too! kept me wondering why
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by mzpetite(f): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Geesanni:
THEY ARE STILL KEEPIN TOLU ADELERU MAYBE COS THEY ARE BENEFITING FRM HER.D DAY TOLU WIL MARRY IS WEN WE WILL B SEEING ANODA DEVIL IN DEM.AM BEGINING TO HATE DAT STATION
the day Joyce and kaylah also will get married!!!!!! hmmmmmm! beginning to hate dat radio station sef!d only reason we listen to d station is coz of their presenters
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by mzpetite(f): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sunglow:
No wonder joyice n khala never marry undecided undecidedam just saying
my thought excatly! dose gals are long overdue!
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by Mariecakes(f): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
mzpetite:
me self didn't knw until I saw her comment o! coolfm, wazobia, nigeria info is fast losing good presenters! Imagining yaw leaving wazobia? or Mannie leaving cool fm, even freeze sef. h
hmm... i dnt listen anymore but I know if mannie leaves dats d end
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by prophetfire: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its lebanese biz men that own it.
Re: Shine Begho: “I Left Cool FM For Telling Me To Choose Between My Job & Husband" by dadoctore(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
oluwabunmilola:
[I think mannie presents on cityfm now ...heard him sometimes last week....maybe twas part time.....quote author=kristen12 post=34889385]I don't think coolfm always consider their staff. Because that how they let better people like Ejike, Vanessa, Valeri, Yop, Maxy leave.

btw HML!!!!
I followed Cool FM right frm d days of Dan Foster but wit d way dey let go of their staff for flimsy reasons coupled wit dis recent Chocolat Royal embarassment has got my luv for dem waning big time...only program I knw I still ff religiously is d rickdees countdown on wknds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.