Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Experience At German Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At German Embassy (5263 Views)

Appointment At German Embassy (help ) / A Nairalander's First Time Experience At The Beach With Pictures... / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At German Embassy by pash01(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Good day my people.

i want to share my experience in other to help or give more light to people going for same appointment at German Embassy.

I arrived the embassy 9:02am and the man (Nigerian) collected my passport with the appointment letter (dis is very important, no letter, no entry) and ask me to go behind him and get courier invoice which cost me =N=610 (Visa will be return by courier company to ones house). I returned back to the man with the receipt of payment, and the man asked me to proceed inside. On my way in (first gate) a white-man stopped me, and demand for my visa fee, I showed him and he allowed me inside.

Now the second gate! I was asked to drop all my phone(s), and I was scanned (weda I carry gun na) after the scan a security guy showed me way to the interview room. NOW THE REAL THING.

I got in and another young security guy asked me to take a seat. Plz when you go for such plz respect ppl dat work in the premises! Even if na cleaner, and plz be patient. Dedicate a whole day for that appointment.

I ll quickly share my experience with the security guy in the room! The guy came to me and asked if my documents where well arranged (at 1st I no wan answer o) I said yes, well arranged and he asked again how did u arrange them (now am almost asking him to let me be) I replied oga I arranged according to the checklist and he said okay then, and went away. Later I decided to check all my documents once again! You know what I discovered? I didn't do a photocopy of my travel health insurance (Now I need the guy). I called him but took him like 45mins to respond to me, when I told him i had no photocopy of my travel health insurance, he never said a word but asked me to wait! I waited until we were about 4 people left in the room (I was so much in anger ) I got up and went to him! Guy I came before every one here, but u kept me waiting and waiting. The guy smiled and said Sir I work here and I Know what am doing! Sharply I returned back to my seat! Now we wer just 4 of us left and the interviewers wer 4 also! The guy said YOU room3, YOU room2 because your file is already there! You room1. Now wondering why the guy didn't give me room! He later came and said Sir room 2(with smile o) I remember my insurance and I asked him again and he said that is why I gave you room2 and also delayed u till now (now i understood the young man) the woman in room1 na fireeeeee she hot and a no nonsense woman, maybe that was why he dint want me to go there.

Now the light came on! Means I can go in.

Now the interview:

Me: Good Morning Madam!

IV (interviewer): Morning Sir!

Me: Silent

IV: Where are you traveling to

Me: Germany Ma

IV: Purpose of you traveling

Me: Training (no story)

IV: Training? where?

Me: xxxxxxxxxx ( the training center name I told her)

IV: which company you working with

Me: Pxxxx xxxxxx ltd

IV: For how long have you been working with you company now?

Me: 3months now

IV: What will you learn from your training?

Me: How to installation, repair and service CT machine ( Now I create next question)

IV: what is CT ?

Me: Computed Tomography

IV: what is that for? (What am avoiding came! Creating questions from my own answers)

Me: For scanning

IV: oh that! where in German are you going? ( going through my documents)

Me: Erlangen (no story, too much talk create next question)

IV: turned to her system and start typing

Me: Smiling

IV: your visa fee Sir!

Me: here ma!(handed the fees to her)

IV: is this your name unisex?

Me: Yes ma ( in my mind! Shey na part of interview)

IV: she gave me one small print out and said we are done.

Me: smiled* Ma my marriage certificate! Won't you give me back

IV: Funny man we are not taking you wife oga! Ur certificate will be send with other documents to you via courier. Bye

Me: Bye.

Went outside and out of excitement dashed the security guy =N=..........tongue out

Wish everyone a successful journey in life. Plz note, am busy and typing this write-up without rechecking, in case Una see error(s) is expected grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At German Embassy by SuperSuave(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
lemme reg my presence
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by ginawest(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
lolz...Dis op funny sha..nice story

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At German Embassy by Bigcake: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2015
hmmm, the security guy actually sent me to room 4... believe me it was cool... no wonder the interviewer sent me to West Germany... asking me to ensure I meet with President Michelle at my entry..
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by Bigcake: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
guy you are lucky because room 3 and 4 are for those going to West Germany.
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by dkronicle(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2015
I need to be humble o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At German Embassy by debris: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg Munich and Stuttgart folo for west germany
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by pash01(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Bigcake:
hmmm, the security guy actually sent me to room 4... believe me it was cool... no wonder the interviewer sent me to West Germany... asking me to ensure I meet with President Michelle at my entry..

The interviewer sent you to west Germany? Where was your actual destination before?
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by Bigcake: 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
pash01:

The interviewer sent you to west Germany? Where was your actual destination before?
My brother, my destination was Germany and not west Germany... the walls of Berlin collapsed a long time ago...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At German Embassy by juvent110: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
smh. congrats bro
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by Teeboy22(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
pash01:

was the I.V a nigerian or a german
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by Krisddon: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
pash01:

Oga Weldon Sir. grin
I stumbled on this while surfing the web in search of information on German visa.
Pls if you're still on here, I will like to know where you got the travel insurance, the cost, and how much one must maintain in the account for account statement.
Thanks
Re: My Experience At German Embassy by Goodgod213: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Ikoyi Passport Office From Oshodi / A Nigerian Pilot Travels From London To Abuja On His Bike! / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.