Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? (8573 Views)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / 1 Reason Jesus Isn't The Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Emusan(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jozzy4:
confuse man ; You Start a thread you cant handle then you start derailing . grin

a confused man that always furnished article that unconfused man can't refute.

Here is my first statement on this thread

" those guys ( JW's) hardly engage in a conversation where the op is a confuse man" .

Gradually , you proved the point as true ; all you now do is deviate from the main point of the thread just to save face . grin

You guys gat big problem .

So what is the tangle thing you have contributed to the OP other than ranting up and down?

I stop replying you because your new discovery word "confuse man" perfectly described you.

When you can say so heaven opened when Stephen saw Jesus which is the evidence that people actually saw Jesus after His ascension as it against your claim that the verse is talking about Jesus ascension.

How do you see the fact I presented above Mr unconfused man?
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Jozzy4: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Emusan:

a confused man that always furnished article that unconfused man can't refute.

Sorry.

When you can say so heaven opened when Stephen saw Jesus which is the evidence that people actually saw Jesus after His ascension as it against your claim that the verse is talking about Jesus ascension.

How do you see the fact I presented above Mr unconfused man?

Pick your glasses and re-read my post . Its a question :

" So Stephen actually saw Jesus and GOD with his human eyes ?

My guy, So heaven actually OPENED , abi ? "

That question might help you to stop mistaking vision for a real-life event . ( Paul's Journey to damascus: A LIGHT FROM HEAVEN FLASHED and Jesus speaks , THE GLORY OF THAT LIGHT blinds paul Act 22:11 ; 'dwelling in unaproachable LIGHT' 1tim 3:16 thats a real encounter after his ascension to heaven. )
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by johnw74: 1:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Does the Watchtower say the Bible teaches the Trinity?

by Matt Slick

The Watchtower organization claims to be the Faithful and Discreet Slave spoken of in Matthew 24:45.

"We all need help to understand the Bible, and we cannot find the Scriptural guidance we need outside the 'faithful and discreet slave' organization," (Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981). (See the quote in context).
"All who want to understand the Bible should appreciate that the 'greatly diversified wisdom of God' can become known only through Jehovah's channel of communication, the faithful and discreet slave," (Watchtower, Oct. 1, 1994, p. eight).

This Watchtower organization, the faithful and discreet slave, claims to be the means by which God communicates His truth to us in this world. Therefore, by deduction what the Watchtower says is truth. Alright, let's take a look at one quote from the Watchtower.

"From time to time, there have arisen from among the ranks of Jehovah's people those, who, like the original Satan, have adopted an independent, faultfinding attitude . . . They say that it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone or in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such 'Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom's clergy were teaching 100 years ago . . . ," (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1981, p. 29). (See the quote in context).

The Watchtower says that the Trinity, the deity of Christ, and the physical resurrection of Christ are all false doctrines. Yet, the Watchtower says that if you read the Bible by itself, you will end up believing these doctrines. In other words, if you read the Bible by itself, then you will become a Trinitarian--believe that Jesus is God and believe that Jesus rose from the dead physically. Why is that? Could it be because the Bible teaches these things? So I ask the Jehovah's Witnesses, what is it in the Bible that would lead someone to this conclusion? Again, what is in the Bible that reading it by itself would lead you to believe in the Trinity, the deity of Christ, and His physical resurrection?

This quote from the Watchtower is proof that it is teaching contrary to the natural reading of the Bible and that it is controlling the beliefs of those who follow it.

Continue:
https://carm.org/does-watchtower-say-bible-teaches-trinity
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Emusan(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:
Pick your glasses and re-read my post . Its a question :

" So Stephen actually saw Jesus and GOD with his human eyes ?

As I corrected you in the other thread, was this how you were been taught in your English class to be asking question?

My guy, So heaven actually OPENED , abi ? "

No! Heaven was actually closed! angry angry

That question might help you to stop mistaking vision for a real-life event . ( Paul's Journey to damascus: A LIGHT FROM HEAVEN FLASHED and Jesus speaks , THE GLORY OF THAT LIGHT blinds paul Act 22:11 ; 'dwelling in unaproachable LIGHT' 1tim 3:16 thats a real encounter after his ascension to heaven. )

Was Apostle Paul talking about his encountered with Jesus or the NATURE of God in general?
Unconfused man who couldn't differentiate between encounter experience and the NATURE of God which the verse is talking about.
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Jozzy4: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Emusan:

[s]
As I corrected you in the other thread, was this how you were been taught in your English class to be asking question?

No! Heaven was actually closed! angry angry

Was Apostle Paul talking about his encountered with Jesus or the NATURE of God in general?
Unconfused man who couldn't differentiate between encounter experience and the NATURE of God which the verse is talking about. [/s]

Rants of a frustrated man .
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jozzy4:

Rants of a frustrated man .
Typical JWs when their lies are being exposed.
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by harristo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Emusan:

Even if you say that, JW aren't the only ones that don't believe in the trinity.

One of the main reasons I don't believe in the trinity even though I am not a JW, is because it makes the Bible truths less contradictory to me.

There are too many Basic foundational Bible truths that trinitarian belief contradicts.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Emusan(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
harristo:

Even if you say that, JW aren't the only ones that don't believe in the trinity.

One of the main reasons I don't believe in the trinity even though I am not a JW, is because it makes the Bible truths less contradictory to me.

There are too many Basic foundational Bible truths that trinitarian belief contradicts.

Of course I know it isn't only JWs who doesn't believe in Trinity.

Well if you think Trinity makes the Bible truth LESS contradictory maybe it's the way you've understood it.

Please can you post some out of MANY basic foundational Biblical truth that Trinitarians believe that contradicts, so that we can look into it together?

Shalom!
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by Jozzy4: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Emusan:

JMAN05
Let me agree that u ve still never grow up
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by johnw74: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
A Test: Do you have the True Jesus?

by Matt Slick

There is a simple way to see if someone has the true Jesus or not. By true Jesus, I mean the one of the Bible and not the one of Mormonism, who is the brother of the devil, nor the Jehovah's Witness Jesus, who is Michael the Archangel, and certainly not the one of the New Age Movement, who is simply a man in tune with the divine consciousness.

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60, Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2).
The Jesus of the Bible is worshiped (Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33; 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6).
The Jesus of the Bible called God (John 20:28, Heb. 1:eight).

In cult theologies, Jesus is a creation in one form or another (this is why the Jehovah's Witnesses add the word ‘other' four times to Col. 1:16-17). Therefore, He is not to be prayed to, worshipped, or called God.

If you are a Christian, then you will be able to pray to Jesus--not just through. You will be able to worship Jesus equally with the Father, and you will be able to call Jesus your Lord and God. A cultist cannot do this. A cultist has a false Jesus, and, therefore, a false hope of salvation.

Continue:
https://carm.org/do-you-have-the-true-jesus
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by johnw74: 3:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Father God said for all the Angels of God to worship Jesus Christ, all the Angels of God includes the Angel Michael.
Re: Jehovah Witness! After Admitting This, Why Do You Still Claim Jesus Isn't God? by johnw74: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Is the Jehovah's Witness religion Christian?

by Matt Slick

The answer to the question is, "No. It is not Christian." Like all non-Christian cults, the Jehovah's Witness' organization distorts the essential doctrines of Christianity. It denies the deity of Christ, His physical resurrection, and salvation by grace. These make it non-Christian. In addition, to support its erring doctrines, the Watchtower organization (which is the author and teacher of all official Jehovah's Witness' theology) has altered the Bible to make it agree with its changing and non-Christian teachings.

Typical with cults that use the Bible to support its position is a host of interpretive errors:

Taking verses out of their immediate context.
Refusing to read verses in the entire Biblical context.
Inserting their theological presuppositions into the text.
Altering the Biblical text to suit their needs.
Latching onto one verse to interpret a host of others.
Changing the meanings of words.
Proclaiming some passages to be figurative when they contradict their doctrines.
Adding to the Word of God.

Continue:
https://carm.org/is-the-jehovahs-witness-religion-christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Came First...christianity Or Islam? / Let's Talk About Gay Rights - From A Religio-Philosophical Perspective / Some Things That Don't Add Up In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.