Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Adsense Link Ads Are The Best - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Link Ads Are The Best (8156 Views)

My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, / My Adsense Ads Are Showing Blank Spaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by buoye1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yes you are right. Link ads gives higher CTR and CPC than picture ads. But i think choosing both for your ad type is the best. I get over 34,000 pageviews a day making at least $2500 monthly. Today i already reach $2,985 for this month. Adsense is good ooo.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by picsOR: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmm, big claims everywhere. Is this the same AdSense I know?

1 Like

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Ambi25: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
How do i get my adsence pin sent to my home address. Adsence has stop showing on my blog that i need to confirm my acct with my pin first! Someone help pls
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by MEILYN(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have a blog, I have AdSense too but how to design it and place my AdSense in the right places is my problem. My PC is faulty, please can anbody help me? I will appreciate it. Here is my blog www.codedtech..com
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Speakdatruth: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
bunch of jokers claiming big figures everywhere. me sef go rush start blogging na
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by dihalao(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
$1500 to $3000

Like seriously, Naa u dey increase the money urself. Am just curious if I may ask, how do u get the much??

just post your blog address that gets up to 20,000 views/day
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Speakdatruth: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
u all claiming big traffic, post your blog URL n my tool will analyze yo blog. don't misled people here
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Speakdatruth: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
imagine d fvcktard brainwashing u all even his blog www.lindaikejii.com is not traffic worthy for alexa. no ranking at all
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Speakdatruth: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
Yes you are right. Link ads gives higher CTR and CPC than picture ads. But i think choosing both for your ad type is the best. I get over 34,000 pageviews a day making at least $2500 monthly. Today i already reach $2,985 for this month. Adsense is good ooo.
u guys can lie, u were at 104,732 yo ratin dropped to 453,611 n still u claiming $2,985 just for today. na so so lie una dey take survive
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by saintneo2: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark:
Who has noticed that adsense link ads have higher cpc than image ads? Try it out put link ads for one day and remove the other and vice versa the next day. share your experience

Dude! You sound like a boss. Please assist me on how to drive traffic to my blog.

Currently I get about 100 visits a day on the average.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by silverdam(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark, I get over 20k views per day but I earn $3-$10 per day, how come you're earning that much on your blog? Please help a brother...
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by peteruuu(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
ff...
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by miracle4(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
silverdam:
denzmark, I get over 20k views per day but I earn $3-$10 per day, how come you're earning that much on your blog? Please help a brother...
that's really bad bro, one of my niche blog with lesser view gets 5 times that figure
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by silverdam(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
miracle4:
that's really bad bro, one of my niche blog with lesser view gets 5 times that figure
Please help me oo, how do I go about it. My website is www.tosinsilverdam.com. Please I need help
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Sundayme(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
smartdaniel100:

call me if you have descent traffic and intend we share adsense acount!!! 60/40 shaa

What is your definition of a 'decent traffic? How can you assure me that you wouldn't cheat me? Infact, how would you know how many clicks that is from readers on my blog? Assure me you are real, maybe we can talk business.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
CyracksMrBlogger:
True i use both but leaving the link ads would be a loss a most clicks are from there
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
silverdam:
Open a loan website and drive traffic to that your earnings will be more than $100 a day. Are you having an entertainment blog? They are the worst cpc i know
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
saintneo2:

Dude! You sound like a boss. Please assist me on how to drive traffic to my blog.

Currently I get about 100 visits a day on the average. You can email at saintiykestyles@googlemail.com
I suggest you join more than 500 facebook groups and pay for facebook ads other than that cant help or create many blogger blogs
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
This thread is about ad links research not how much you can make please we are helping each other here not bragging

Speakdatruth:
u all claiming big traffic, post your blog URL n my tool will analyze yo blog. don't misled people here
Your tool will spit garbage i guarantee you.

Speakdatruth:
imagine d fvcktard brainwashing u all even his blog www.lindaikejii.com is not traffic worthy for alexa. no ranking at all
Yes I am brain washing you with lindaikeji alexa = money now who is brain washed. There is not even adsense on that blog.

Anyway got adsense mail today for mays earnings they low because been lazy have seen greater things

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by saintneo2: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark:

I suggest you join more than 500 facebook groups and pay for facebook ads other than that cant help or create many blogger blogs

Okay, thank you.

Do you post on all these Facebook groups separately? Or do you have a way simultaneously on the groups?

I gonna break the internet soon....lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that for hosted accounts (dot accounts), enabling mobilesite doesn't enable Adsense. So if you have a hosted account, your mobile traffic will yield nothing.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Generalkorex(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark:

i dont know what is your blog i recommend you use blogger and switch on the mobile theme its so easy you will see it for yourself.

About 20 000 pv on average
your domain name only can give u 10k hit
cos people will mistake it for LIB blog.
Nice one bro.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
saintneo2:

Okay, thank you.

Do you post on all these Facebook groups separately? Or do you have a way simultaneously on the groups?

I gonna break the internet soon....lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that for hosted accounts (dot accounts), enabling mobilesite doesn't enable Adsense. So if you have a hosted account, your mobile traffic will yield nothing.

I post on all but some days i am lazy as you see.

U have to enable it on mobile. Try to get normal adsense not hosted one Then you wont waste traffic
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by argob44(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
liar
denzmark:
Any thing from $1500 to $3000 for now its always increasing
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by argob44(f): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
lie go kill u
CyracksMrBlogger:
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Speakdatruth:
u guys can lie, u were at 104,732 yo ratin dropped to 453,611 n still u claiming $2,985 just for today. na so so lie una dey take survive
I don't know where you get your details from, but only google webmaster tool and Google Analytics has the correct details and statistics of my domain. I have 3 other niche blogs that has average domain authority. My domains are 3 years and some days due to expire in december and am renewing all of them next week. My adsense comes from different niche blogs which are ranking averagely on google search result pages. I don't need you to believe my claims, you can believe what you want to believe e no concern me as far as am still hitting my bigs online. #Godbless

1 Like

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Argob we are busy helping each other here am sure there is a gossip section here
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
argob44:
lie go kill u
does that reduce my adsense earnings monthly? NO it doesn't. So i don't give a damn what you think.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by saintneo2: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark:

I post on all but some days i am lazy as you see.

U have to enable it on mobile. Try to get normal adsense not hosted one Then you wont waste traffic

Thank you for opening my eyes.

No time to be lazy. I am alive and I have to win by God's grace.

I hope to start a proper website by July.

Dreaming Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by kunmis1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by silverdam(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark:

Open a loan website and drive traffic to that your earnings will be more than $100 a day. Are you having an entertainment blog? They are the worst cpc i know
My blog is about literature, stories not entertainment. I'm fed up on the earnings, don't know what to do. I need someone to help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help On How To Activate Deactivated Gmail Account Please. / Do Nigerians Use Google To Test Internet Speed Rather Than Search? / Php Mail() To Yahoo Inbox Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.