Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Adsense Link Ads Are The Best - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Link Ads Are The Best (8173 Views)

My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, / My Adsense Ads Are Showing Blank Spaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by silverdam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Guys help me on my adsense earnings ooo, I get over 20k daily views but my earning is between $4-$10 per day. I should be earning more but I don't know what to do
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by kayworld2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is possible to get the kind of traffic through social media fb. Anyway, thats a kind of work.
Anyone need this kind of blog. www.XclusiveAfrica.com you can contact me: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by samuelson06(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
denzmark:

I post on all but some days i am lazy as you see.

U have to enable it on mobile. Try to get normal adsense not hosted one Then you wont waste traffic

Why is your currency ZAR? Do you stay in SA? Isn't facebook ads risky for adsense?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by drehdinho(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please someone should help me. I don't know how to get myself around quality articles. I have an approved google adsense which has spanned up to eleven years now. But I have made less than 100 dollars over these long years.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
silverdam:
Guys help me on my adsense earnings ooo, I get over 20k daily views but my earning is between $4-$10 per day. I should be earning more but I don't know what to do
what niche is that? Do you have other adsense alternatives running concurrently in your blog?
Ordinarily, you should be making atleast $50 a day with that
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by silverdam(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
radiokilla:
what niche is that? Do you have other adsense alternatives running concurrently in your blog?
www.tosinsilverdam.com, its about literature and drama stories. I don't have other alternatives on it, I just don't know what else I can do. I'm fed up. Yesterday I had over 60 clicks but my earnings was less than 5 dollars
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
silverdam:
www.tosinsilverdam.com, its about literature and drama stories. I don't have other alternatives on it, I just don't know what else I can do. I'm fed up. Yesterday I had over 60 clicks but my earnings was less than 5 dollars
don't be discouraged just yet, naso blogging be. Do you have up to 3000 US/Uk visitors monthly? Also make use of some great affiliate marketing.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
radiokilla:

Very true

silverdam:
You are just ok i think your ad links are not exposed properly they are very down you should have two of em below the title . maybe the image ads you can take the square one to the bottom and try blogging about high paying keywords
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Can i ask where r u getting the 20k pageviews on ur adsense reports or your blog stats because if its adsense view you should be making alot
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by dihalao(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2015
i've had enough of this lies. though i can see some serious minded people. u can say u dnt care wat i think as it doesn't affect wat u earn. but u cant give us ur url or u dnt like more traffic for that ur site. pls guys dont get scammed by these guys.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by unity234: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2015
kayworld2:
Is possible to get the kind of traffic through social media fb. Anyway, thats a kind of work.
Anyone need this kind of blog. www.XclusiveAfrica.com you can contact me: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

pls can u quickly help look at my blog and tell me just what I need to do to make it look OK and professional to bring traffics.
my blog is www.unilaginformation..com

thanks
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2015
dihalao:
i've had enough of this lies. though i can see some serious minded people. u can say u dnt care wat i think as it doesn't affect wat u earn. but u cant give us ur url or u dnt like more traffic for that ur site. pls guys dont get scammed by these guys.
some guys in my niche -football- earn as much as 10000 pounds monthly, young ones earn over 1k to 2k monthly, so what are you saying. I'm not going to ask for shii, don't need it. We just helping ourselves here.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by samuelson06(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Isn't facebook ads risky for adsense? How long have you been using it?
Cc: denzmark
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by dihalao(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2015
radiokilla:
some guys in my niche -football- earn as much as 10000 pounds monthly, young ones earn over 1k to 2k monthly, so what are you saying. I'm not going to ask for shii, don't need it. We just helping ourselves here.

P.O.C am nt saying u re lying but some if these guys re tryin to convince pple so to scam them. i have friends that earn as much as that nd even more buh am into something else.

we know you earn that much but just give us the url to your blog lets visit it and help you make more cash. or what are NAIRALANDers for
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by 100ksalescom(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2015
dihalao:

P.O.C am nt saying u re lying but some if these guys re tryin to convince pple so to scam them. i have friends that earn as much as that nd even more buh am into something else.

we know you earn that much but just give us the url to your blog lets visit it and help you make more cash. or what are NAIRALANDers for

Why are you so interested in his url.
Do u want to click bomb his site?
You should know thats the reason ppl dont give out their url if u really know ppl that also earn that much.

SMH
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by MORNDEW(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls som1 help me. I applied for adsense nd i was not approved. I think i ve done all they asked me to do. But am still afraid to re-apply. Pls is there any other ad site that pays well too nd how can i improve my blog www.enlightennigeria..com and earn more. Thanks.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Plssssss!!!!! Like (http://www.Guru9ja.com) on facebook. An educational site for latest university/polytechnic information. Am new to bloggin
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2015
MORNDEW:
Pls som1 help me. I applied for adsense nd i was not approved. I think i ve done all they asked me to do. But am still afraid to re-apply. Pls is there any other ad site that pays well too nd how can i improve my blog www.enlightennigeria..com and earn more. Thanks.
Bro!!!!! U nid to hav the .com domain. I started designing ma site on the 8th of may and i had 38 post on the 10th of june,Same day i got d .com domain. I applied for google adsense. Am so happy to say dat i just got a mail from google adsense team that my google adsense application been approved. Within an hour, the ads will be visible on mine site.
Take a look at the site http://www.guru9ja.com
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by MORNDEW(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
fineyemi:
Bro!!!!! U nid to hav the .com domain. I started designing ma site on the 8th of may and i had 38 post on the 10th of june,Same day i got d .com domain. I applied for google adsense. Am so happy to say dat i just got a mail from google adsense team that my google adsense application been approved. Within an hour, the ads will be visible on mine site.
Take a look at the site http://www.guru9ja.com
BTW pp still get adsense with domain
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2015
MORNDEW:

Yeah!!!But it takes time. If u can wait. then kip waiting....
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2015
MORNDEW:

Wat do u tink abt ma site?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Google ads now visible on mine Site: http://www.Guru9ja.com. Click on my ads. we are here to help ourselves
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
fineyemi:
Google ads now visible on mine Site: http://www.Guru9ja.com. Click on my ads. we are here to help ourselves
I couldn't find ad on your home page though I saw some as I opened one of your post. Goodluck!
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
I couldn't find ad on your home page though I saw some as I opened one of your post. Goodluck!
Do u click on it. Plsss do and like ma site on facebook
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
fineyemi:
Do u click on it. Plsss do and like ma site on facebook
lol
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by miracle4(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
silverdam:
Please help me oo, how do I go about it. My website is www.tosinsilverdam.com. Please I need help
I got your message, I'll reply to it at once
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
samuelson06:
Isn't facebook ads risky for adsense? How long have you been using it?

Cc: denzmark
All facebook traffic is adsense safe all mine is from there
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by unity234: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
IDENTIFICATIONS
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by dav8id(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
denzmark:

Open a loan website and drive traffic to that your earnings will be more than $100 a day. Are you having an entertainment blog? They are the worst cpc i know

pls can you share more light on this?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by samuelson06(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
denzmark:

All facebook traffic is adsense safe all mine is from there

Thanks for your reply. Please, like how many post is necessary for one to see a tangible result like yours?
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Danyl(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
fineyemi:
please whats your address I want 2 c d theme type you used.
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by Danyl(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
fineyemi:
please whats your address I want 2 c d theme type you used. secondly u might need to mi ur site to b responsive on mobile. that site will send many ppl away if u leave it dt way.... btw did u build the site from scratch yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things To Do To Make Your Website More Visible To Your Target Audience / Your Thoughts On Pastor Tunde Bakare's Website / How The Recent Google Core Updates Will Affect Websites And SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.