Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Adsense Link Ads Are The Best - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Link Ads Are The Best (8155 Views)

My Adsense Application is still under review but ads are already showing / Generate More Google Adsense Earning With Responsive Link Ads, / My Adsense Ads Are Showing Blank Spaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by fineyemi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Danyl:

please whats your address I want 2 c d theme type you used. secondly u might need to mi ur site to b responsive on mobile. that site will send many ppl away if u leave it dt way.... btw did u build the site from scratch yourself?
yes. the problem is if i enable d mobile site, ma ads will show on it
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by kayworld2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
fineyemi:
Bro!!!!! U nid to hav the .com domain. I started designing ma site on the 8th of may and i had 38 post on the 10th of june,Same day i got d .com domain. I applied for google adsense. Am so happy to say dat i just got a mail from google adsense team that my google adsense application been approved. Within an hour, the ads will be visible on mine site.
Take a look at the site http://www.guru9ja.com

@Guru9ja... Congrats. You really do great with design... Mine: www.XclusiveAfrica.com
Re: Adsense Link Ads Are The Best by samuelson06(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2015
denzmark:
Who has noticed that adsense link ads have higher cpc than image ads? Try it out put link ads for one day and remove the other and vice versa the next day. share your experience

Pls when using facebook traffic, how is it advisable: using your site URL or directing traffic to your fan page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help On How To Activate Deactivated Gmail Account Please. / Do Nigerians Use Google To Test Internet Speed Rather Than Search? / Php Mail() To Yahoo Inbox Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.