Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (108768 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Never Been Approached By A Guy / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
MAKE WE NO SEE FIRE FOR INSIDE WELL OO, but when has Nairaland turned joking site, when we hv jokes section for unserious elements like this. See big re-packed boobs... Awon oyinbo yi lo nba aye je, Baba ooo
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
all your Hymen shall break that day if you cross my lane eh.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Heart2heart(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Funny enough someone knows this girl who resides in states but a jamaican. If I reveal more about this girl for u all to confirm, you would be amazed how pipo lie on nairaland just to mk fp.

Well I hv learnt that this world is a very small one room self-contained; by this post. Advice: at a certain time in our lives, we all just hv to delete all our pictures on facebook n make it look like nairaland. You can never imagine how far our pics can go and what acts its used for just as this post.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Snap d pvnny make I see how d tin be
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/

Cc: lalasticlala
. Wetin dis ur girl do u na. Y are u exposing her ugliness nah.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Akinz0126(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dr daniel olukoya were are thou?This lady must have been facing some voodoo ooooo
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by oluminister: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg no comment, so this one na virgin
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by mecussey(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
So what does she want us to do?? Approach her?

Maybe she get Body Odour sef angry

exactly my thought, its possible she is oozing...
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by klax(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls are you talking about this lady in front page She must be kidding anyway if she is very sure of her claim let her seek divine help orelse she is already in trouble or possibly she has out priced her value and became expired in the market like genevieve.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by colormebad(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
chynergy1:
wat a lucky girl? grin grin

very lucky indeed !
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by onowu007(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Drop your number here I trust my home boys here!Goodluck...cos I feel sorry for you
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by scarred9jan(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
lefulefu:

forget maharaji.na T.b JOSHUA area of expertise be dis cheesy

Na pastor Fatoyinbo area joor... by the time him go COZA the babe........ Na secondary virgin she go dey find.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Aalademomi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls kindly tell her to call me 08184327576
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
In the face of insecurity, suffering, increased price of food stuff in the market in Nigeria, this op finds time for this nonsense. Mtchewwww. Suffering and smiling.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by mightycrown1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
who is the truthful lier between them, the op or the pic in question?
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Chuknovski(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
with all this curves,just go for
deliverance,or u be transgendered
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Ubigomo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
If what the OP type is true (I doubt it) she must be under spiritual attach. Better still, She has been indoor all this while. Sexually, she doesn't look bad at all.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by themodernman: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/

This one is just an attention seeker.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Brownhypo:
I guess you not a transgendered

Even if she were she can't be tellng the truth. There are people that even prefer transgender and some men really don't mind as long as it is enjoyable.
Did she have transgender writen on her forhead?. Is it not after she undresses anything can be evident by which time the man is already burried in DESIRE.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by bayusdipe(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
all this na format
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

SAKE THAT HEAD OF YOURS STILL HE DETACH COMOT FROM YOUR BODY
Strolls by whistling
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by lexy2014: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:

Source:

"The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated"!

This lie 2 sweet. Na dis kind lie almost make devil repent. If she really needed help she should have dropped her genuine phone no and address. Na she go de beg say e don do
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by eliwa47(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
akinloluwao:
All liers shall go to hell
AMEN.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by ibrokola(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
It's a lie!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by PStacks(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Make she go Freedom FM for Kano, make she promise to buy car and build house for any man wey wan marry her, make she if dem no lash am before tomorrow
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by adedayourt(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
i saw her chest and ......
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Patented: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lies and Cheap Publicity!!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by 2kris(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op y cry
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Motolank: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Was she caring these Boobs all along or she just got them?
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Freiburger(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Approach you for sex? thought the rule is no sex before marriage lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.