Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! (20418 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moana:
Who wants to waka go Morocco with me grin

When?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kobe79: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moana:
Who wants to waka go Morocco with me grin

u not flying that crude SA express so u can have more puff puff to give to ur kwashiokor stricken pikin ? grin grin grin i tot u were even in the UK
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kobe79: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
fajigirl:

You see when one has to[b] hustle for fame and fortune[/b] they think everyone else has to do the same. Travelling is my passion, my blog my fun outlet. If one day my blog goes commercial i don't mind but for now it ain't my meal ticket.

Anyhoo anyone in the UK this month and Turkey next month?

I AMNT a hustler{ the other meaning} i bet you one shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
STIs will only slow down your hustle ministry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Moana(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
kobe79:

u not flying that crude SA express so u can have more puff puff to give to ur kwashiokor stricken pikin ? grin grin grin i tot u were even in the UK
hmmmmmmmmmmm
you clearly have serious issues. Now that you are done with your senseless fight with the OP you want to start with me? Please whatever is frustrating your life this much, allow God to enter your life and take it away.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Moana(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
fajigirl:

When?
jan 2016 embarassed
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kobe79: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moana:
jan 2016 embarassed

still far way!!!! hmmmmm thought its few days away sef,
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moana:
jan 2016 embarassed

Oh cool that is workable and a realistic travel plan to make. Keep me posted who knows other nairalanders might want to join the party grin Girls only ooooooo lol
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Moana(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
fajigirl:

Oh cool that is workable and a realistic travel plan to make. Keep me posted who knows other nairalanders might want to join the party grin Girls only ooooooo lol
haba embarassed why are u discriminating against the guys na
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Moana:
haba embarassed why are u discriminating against the guys na

Okay guys you are invited to the party too. I was just playing with you guys before (to make you want to come) grin Morocco 2016 let's do this!!!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Moana(f): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
fajigirl:

Okay guys you are invited to the party too. I was just playing with you guys before (to make you want to come) grin Morocco 2016 let's do this!!!
woop woop
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
@kobe79

Please avoid derailing this thread.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kobe79: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
justwise:
@kobe79

Please avoid derailing this thread.

Hmmmmmmmm what does ''derailing'' mean?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
C dis adults showin dm self. My crush kilode nah
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
smithsydny:
C dis adults showin dm self. My crush kilode nah
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Junipero: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Anyone coming to Germany this Summer?

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kunlebal(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
fajigirl:

Lol I am not taking anyone seriously yet o just having fun with this concept of meeting folks while travelling but who knows maybe a real testimony will come out of it grin
So when are you coming to California wink
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by vicatrix(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
fajigirl:

You see when one has to hustle for fame and fortune they think everyone else has to do the same. Travelling is my passion, my blog my fun outlet. If one day my blog goes commercial i don't mind but for now it ain't my meal ticket.

Anyhoo anyone in the UK this month and Turkey next month?

Told you I will be in turkey till Aug. 22nd after then will be traveling to Germany.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:05am On Jul 05, 2015
vicatrix:

Told you I will be in turkey till Aug. 22nd after then will be traveling to Germany.

fajigirl:

Cool holler at me via the contact page of my blog. What are you going to do there?

kunlebal:

Probably next year...
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by ilias24: 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by zeezahbee(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
kunlebal:

Like our president. grin
So you sef dey here? I catch you
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by zeezahbee(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
kunlebal:

Haaaa shocked
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kunlebal(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2015
zeezahbee:
So you sef dey here? I catch you
Yes ooo. Make i commot my eye. grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by kunlebal(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2015
zeezahbee:
Haaaa shocked
You know say you get special place for my heart wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Nnewi (graphic Pics) / Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) / Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.