Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised (1637 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised by 12month: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
This month the copa america is ongoing in Chile, and Gotv refused to air the matches on supersport1 and ss2. I understand it for only those using Dstv, but they even refused to show the repeat of the matches or even highlights.

But since last week I have been bombarded with boring highlights of England vs Ireland.
That means they know what they are doing intentionally.

Gotv should just change their name to Repeat tv.

I know MultiTV(the ghanian free to air) would even show the repeat of these copa america matches.

Why is Multichoice treating nigerians this way?

Are they saying we should pay 1,800 monthly for football Highlights, repeated movies, repeated nageowild programs and music videos?

I'm still thinking of switching to startimes but just because of their poor HD Quality and I don't really like some of the channels on the BASIC bouquet

Any suggestions guyz?
Re: Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised by Nnachi404(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
12month:
This month the copa america is ongoing in Chile, and Gotv refused to air the matches on supersport1 and ss2. I understand it for only those using Dstv, but they even refused to show the repeat of the matches or even highlights.

But since last week I have been bombarded with boring highlights of England vs Ireland.

I know MultiTV(the ghanian free to air) would even show the repeat of these copa america matches.

Are they saying we should pay 1,800 monthly for football Highlights, repeated movies, repeated nageowild programs and music videos?

I'm still thinking of switching to startimes but just because of their poor HD Quality and I don't really like some of the channels on the BASIC bouquet

Any suggestions guyz?
starsat is what you need go 4it and be happy

1 Like

Re: Gotv - I Am Quite Surprised by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
12month:

Any suggestions guyz?
The truth of the matter is that most sports are shown on DStv not Gotv. If you can't pay, switch to other alternative s like star times e.t.c. Gotv was design for those that low income earners and would want to enjoy some of the privileges You get on DStv. It's readily available and can be moved from one place to another as it works with the local state transmitter. In a nut shell, you can't eat your cake and have it as it's marketing gimmicks of multi choice to persuade you to continue with them

(1) (Reply)

How To Guide - Load Or Setup Openbox S9 / Old Dstv Card For Sale! / Badr 5 Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.