Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:51 PM

Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. (1973 Views)

Nigerian Sex Addict Girl Exposes Herself On Youtube / Girl Exposes Nude Pictures Of A Married Toaster On Fb / Leak Video – Sextape Of Married Igbo Woman From Abia Getting bleeped {here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by fatdon2(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
A young beautiful woman has shown
that there is still some functional
conscience still left out there
amongs young single women. The
rare kinda lady with handle
@electricfyme, went on an early morning Instagram testimony and
nyash opening regarding a married
man using handle @hipnotikfuncity,
who’s been stalking and tormenting
her for two years. She claims she doesn’t know how the
guy got her mobile number. But he’s
been calling and bugging her for a
long while. Read her rant below…+ photos of
the HE GOAT
“Can someone please tell this idiot
to stop calling my line with private
number and then he’ll put the
speaker on a Indecency he’s watching. He has a family but my son hasn’t
slept well for almost 2yrs because of
this rubbish act. . “I don’t know how he got my number
but from the first time he started ,
he was using his number, I’d call
back, he won’t pick, then he’ll call
again, wanking and moaning for me,
I’d be mad, who’s this, I’d send messages, call back all to no avail till
recently God sent the people that
invented TRUECALLER, I found out his
name. “I confronted him, thought it’d stop,
but he continued with private
number, everyday I wake up to see
45 missed calls from private number,
he calls 2am 3am, there was one my
2yrs old son picked around 3am cos I was sleeping and d phone had
been disturbing him. “I was just hearing Indecency sounds in
my dream cos my baby can put
phone calls on speaker, that’s how
we tot him so he can talk to his
grandmother, I woke up and saw my
son seriously listening to d moanings and slammings, say “eyo eyo”. “This guy has a daughter and I’m
sure she sleeps well at nite, why
won’t he leave me and my son to
sleep well, I’ve been enduring for
almost 2yrs thinking and praying
he’ll grow up but now I’m sure someone cursed his mother when
she was pregnant with him,
@hipnotikfuncity this is just the
beginning, it’s PAYBACK TIME!!!……
some ppl feel it was his mother dt
cursed someone n d thing now backfired. Woteva d case may b, an
age long curse mst definitely b
involved.”
www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/thank-god-girl-exposes-photos-of.html?m=1
cc: lalasticlala front page pls

Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by Sandydayz(f): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some men are always like that sad... I can remember one who's probably more than 45 telling me he's just 21 with a good body.... sad
What nonsense... ... They can even go ahead to tell u they take good care of thier wife and kids....
Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by fatdon2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
the girl

Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by Vision4God: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Too bad. Rmbr God is watching everyone
Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by angieberry(f): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Choi! But she for no put the picture of the perve's family sha! I guess she could not take the harrasment any longer and she had to expose him. Two years??
Hian! That's stalking na..
Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by Eberex(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
angieberry:
Choi! But she for no put the picture of the perve's family sha! I guess she could not take the harrasment any longer and she had to expose him. Two years??
Hian! That's stalking na..

You see someone and you think they are normal. Sometimes i ask myself: are we all really human beings? Let me save his picture, who knows i might cross path with him someday, and then PUNCH him in the face.

Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by angieberry(f): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
My dear. You don't know the dirty secrets hiding behind the seemingly innocent face.
Eberex:

You see someone and you think they are normal. Sometimes i ask myself: are we all really human beings?

Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by knightsTempler: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided

Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by Nimblemind(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
2years!!!!!!!!
Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by Built2last: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Edon be for this guy. Chayi.
This is what you get when your third leg is coordinating your mendula
Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Mtcheew, the girl is even ugly.

What does she intend to do? Break the guy's home or what?

Atulu undecided
Re: Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. by atine79(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Rubbish. Putting his picture on the internet is the worst thing an ugly piece of chirop should have done. U have an elder brother and someone else will definitely do to him same thing. As if it is a crime to have more than one wife. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Small And Unique Sallah Ram Sold For 60k At Ilorin / Aboki Tailor Recreates Ebuka's Viral Outfit: Photo / Plus Size Woman Sleeping & Giving Best Friend’s Husband Different Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.