Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records (1346 Views)

Naeto C Quits Storm Records / Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records / Is Ikechuku On Mo'hits Or Storm Records ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2009
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF VECTOR GOT TO HEAR ABOUT THE NAIRALAND BLOG AND STANDS TO DENY THESE CLAIMS:

1) THAT OBI ASIKA CALLED VECTOR HIMSELF

2) THAT VECTOR'S MOM CALLED OBI ASIKA

FOLLOWING THE AFORESTATED CLAIMS WE WANT TO MAKE CLEAR THAT VECTOR AS A MATTER OF FACT IS IN PERFECT WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH OBI ASIKA.

TO PROVE THIS, OBI ASIKA HAS BEEN SEEN ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS WITH VECTOR. AT SAIPAN VI ATTENDING VECTOR'S LIVE BAND PERFORMANCES AND 6DEGREES NORTH (BACCHUS) MANY TIMES WITH THE STAFF OF THE SALT OF THE EARTH BAND.

THE FANATIC WHO POSTED THE LIES SHOULD BE REGARDED AS OVER-EXCITED AND SHOULD BE HENCEFORTH TREATED AS SUCH.

SIGNED:

VECTOR'S MANAGEMENT/PUBLICIST

Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
Good. . . .

Please post this in the other thread too. . . .

Thank you
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2009
ALEADY DID THAT, BUT MANY THANKS ANYWAYZ.
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
y u dey thank am??
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2009
WHY I NO GO 10K AM? NA U + AM GET BEEF NOT ME grin

+ I WANDER WETIN GO SE LE IF DEM MAKE U THE MOD OF THIS PLACE
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2009
the idiot was meant to av deleted that shit before it went out of hand but he didnt see anytn wrong with it undecided
and now u telling him thank u undecided
wut for

spare me the beef thing jare
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
tosinaded@:

the idiot [/b]was meant to av deleted that shit before it went out of hand [b]but he didnt see anytn wrong with it undecided
and now u telling him thank u undecided
wut for

spare me the beef thing jare

Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2009
ok tosin no probs. i feel u but lala u must have a reason for leaving this thread the way it is. what's up, man?
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2009
well sha we now know the truth!!!!
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by lalaboi(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2009
Frijos. . . . .

I dnt even knw who these guyz are; Vector and Obi asika. . . .

It was not until the thread showed up. . . . . .

As a MOD, I dont just delete thread as i like. . . .there have been threads like this in the past and they didnt get deleted. . . . .So why should this 1 go down?

the thread will remain. . . . .it'll be like an archive, so wikid doesnt do the same again. . . . . .Or if he does it in another forum, they can source from this thread. . . .

U understand now yea?
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2009
you dnt know obi asika grin
tell that to the birds cheesy
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ lala, i feel u sur! do ya thang mane!
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2009
oh' so there are two threads with that heading now. Lalaboi. How much u collect sef. the money must big oh.

@frijos. Ur crew too wise. Start a rumour. Then post a disclaimer. See startegy. Una too much.

@lalaboi. This MOD thing dey shak u oh. How much of the adsense revenue seun dey give u. Notin i guess. Hence the rumour pedling business. Delete the bloody threads my friend!!
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2009
dasa:

@lalaboi. This MOD thing dey shak u oh. How much of the adsense revenue seun dey give u. Notin i guess. Hence the rumour pedling business. Delete the bloody threads my friend!!

2nded
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ DASA LOOK HERE MAN, U HAVE THE RIGHT TO THINK WHATEVER U LIKE BUT AS FOR ME I THINK UR WIKID. EVEN IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE WHY NOT CONSULT VECTOR FIRST BEFORE TAKING MATTERS INTO UR OWN HANDS? PROBLEM NOW IS WE DON'T KNOW WHO U ARE AND COUNT UR A** LUCKY FOR THAT. FOOL!

FYI DASA WE'RE ALREADY SUCCESSFUL WE BEEN TO TOO MANY SHOWS TO NEED TO PULL A WACK SH*T LIKE THIS OK. WE TOO BIG FI DAT BUAI!
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
just as i said, go to google, search obi asika. 1st or 2nd page you'll see this thread. Standard defermation of character.

@frijos, dont know and dont want to know vector. I'm just saying we should be ware what we write on the internet bout people. Been to one or two free shows u mean.

Una think sey na joke.
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2009
hi hater! i strongly believe u set this up.
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2009
@DASA I CHECKED UR PROFILE

WHY IS UR EMAIL HIDDEN?

I'M SURE U'D LIKE TO ANSWER THAT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THE REAL WIKID MAY BE SOMEWHERE LOUNGING AS WE WASTE OUR ENERGY HERE. THE GUY IS A TERRORIST AND BLOGS LIKE THIS IS HIS WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION.
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by dasa: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2009
ok' i'm out. No more of this childish nonsence. Got to go clear my goods. Put them in my partner shops for people like frijos to buy.
@frijos, its better to hide email address. Too much spam out there.
Good luck with ur publicity stunts.

Kpomo men. Get a life.
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
LOL na waoooo grin

This NairaLanD is powerFuL oooo! hehehee

Dem come Disclaim am kia kia! b4 KasaLa bursT cheesy
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by tosinaded(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
Fakaay oloshi na wetin u go c talk
Re: Disclaimer: Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records by frijos(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2009
dasa:

ok' i'm out. No more of this childish nonsence. Got to go clear my goods. Put them in my partner shops for people like frijos to buy.
@frijos, its better to hide email address. Too much spam out there.
Good luck with ur publicity stunts.

Kpomo men. Get a life.

now ur thinking str8 abi? good, so stick to ur trading and stop spreading false rumor around. 2 much spam out there is a good excuse yeah!

we gon' be on unilag fm soon to str8en this out so watch out for that, i'll post the date and time so y'all can tune in to Unilag fm and hear VECTOR live adrress the haters. it's wednessday 4th of March, 2009 so keep it locked!

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH

(1) (Reply)

T-boy (dont Jealous Me) – Hold On To Me / Where Are Nigerian Idol Winners? / Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.