Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (109247 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by benjsniper33: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Each time i think of we Nigerian youths, i have a feeling that if care is not taken our generation will become a complete failure just as that of our parents.
Imagine this set of people being the leaders of tomorrow ,then this nation will cascade down the precipice with full force.

Look into the world and you will see nothing but A Dancing Generation
Of dancing youths, wannabe youth with vulgar hearts
Oh God Forgive me for this generation,
Each time i look into the faces of the newly born children of this generation i see God-sent generation of avengers,
I see revenge in their faces,
When you see their faces , you will feel that they are sent,
Sent to do something,
Maybe to execute revenge,
Revenge on us.

Help Me God so i can lead these avengers to perform their task successfully.
This generation MUST not fail!!
For our failure to right our wrongs of those before us.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by 1miccza: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Privates??I can't find any privates all i can see are publics!!! Whheeerreeee aaarrree thheee pprriiivvvaaatteeesss??

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself
tongue kiss
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
As a NATION, We are GRADUALLY getting there
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by queensmith: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
The place as ghetto as they get cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by richie0(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Okpoo wen full d place una no go respect unaself?must you guys always cast?for cheap drinks wen una buy?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
vickerz:
where is the v.a.gi.na
Is that the one you most interested to see?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by tivta(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
nice one
. Birds of a feather
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Eberex(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
It’s going to get so bad on earth before His return that He asks this question of whether or not there’ll even be faith left on the earth at His return.

“But, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” (Luke 18:8 )

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ashewos don't have private parts.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Taofiq007: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Person mother in the nearest future shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sick-nasty! What is wrong with this "shoki-dancing" generation,living a very reckless life not thinking about their tomorrow. Next you'll hear "she was stabbed to death" by her psychotic- drug addict-robber boyfriend.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by funkiebully: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
All I see are HIV vectors.

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by AdeniyiA(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself
I only pity the mugu guy who foot the bill cos of a 'hole' undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by kodded(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Benbisco:
After this what next?
bribe lecturer
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by militarypie: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wasted generation...God have mercy.

This is what they're busy doing while Governors,NASS members etc are looting our future & common wealth. They think they are aje butters. Idiotas

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
meshacha1:
Rubbish..... repent before it is too late.
Warning for all those who feel Christ is not coming any moment from now?

Bro, what moment/time did bro J said he'll will be coming?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Horizon1: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bottles they cannot afford. *I just de waka pass o* grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by jsunex(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dangbo:
THE PARTY TOOK PLACE IN LAGOS.

SOURCE; http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photossee-what-this-girl-allow-them-to.html

And ds ones too will call themselves Wife Material.. ..
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by braine(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
OLOSHOS!
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Dega128(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
gbens2000:
Damn did gals wowo.

Na only u waka come ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Chinatownm(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Unfortunately one of d babe na one local ashi lik dat for my area. wit smelling pussy as confirmed by my nebo wey de smoosh her.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by eliwa47(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
hisssssssss
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pour alcoholic wine inside toto? Na wa oh! After them go carry disease start to dey distribute like fliers. Toto way dey sensitive na him you carry kai kai dey pour inside? Tomorrow if you get cancer of the Toto now, you go come for public or for Nairaland come seek for aid. angry

This runs girls self.. SmH.. angry

MrsChima, can you see what your fellow ladies are doing? cheesy
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Didnt see anybody playing with any privates.

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
they are just wasting money...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by unigdh: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Her name is Omo tan wa on facebook.

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by kodded(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Laredojohn:
if you find out well, this girls parents must not see this...she might be from one humble background , low key home , but based on influence she does all this , have a female friend like that who before she got admission into unilag , she was like an su , her mum sells at mile 12 , she even admitted she was given birth too at the market , now all because of expose to school she form posh , ladiva , mhiz etc God help our young gals of nowadays .
inferiority complex

most of this girls don't want other "big girls" to see them as a "poor girl"
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by free37: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.