Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (109243 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Blackeard(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Biko leave the girls, they're just having fun. Don't be bloody hypocrites -___-
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

You don't have to be married to a man dear. A feminist like you that believes women don't need men should marry a woman. After all, gay marriage is allowed over there.. tongue

Feminist and womanist are 2 separate things. Womanist believe that men are not necessary but a feminist believe that both sexes are equal.

I am a feminist, not a womanist but I promised someone that I will share her moto on NL. She is a womanist. wink
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by moniherbs: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Laredojohn(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
kodded:
inferiority complex

most of this girls don't want other "big girls" to see them as a "poor girl"
Yes ooo dats their way
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Mykelpato(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided useless things now dey make FP these days
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by dombenis(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dangbo:
THE PARTY TOOK PLACE IN LAGOS.

SOURCE; http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photossee-what-this-girl-allow-them-to.html
END TIME PEOPLES .PLEASE WHERE IS YOUR CONSCIENCE,A PIPINGS GENERATION, HE WHO TEARS THE OF HONOR ILL WEAR THE MASCK OF DISGRACE.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Awon omo irole aye. oshisco
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Feminist and womanist are 2 separate things. Womanist believe that men are not necessary but a feminist believe that both sexes are equal.

I am a feminist, not a womanist but I promised someone that I will share her moto on NL. She is a womanist. wink

But from all the crap you've been preaching on here, you make it seem like you women don't need men and can always do without men (men are not necessary) so you can as well marry your womanist in order to complete the equation: womanism + feminism = lesbianism.. undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

But from all the crap you've been preaching on here, you make it seem like you women don't need men and can always do without men (men are not necessary) so you can as well marry your womanist in order to complete the equation: womanism + feminism = lesbianism.. undecided

I guess you have failed to comprehend that I promised someone who is a womanist to share her moto on NL.

I see why she is a womanist. lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

I guess you have failed to comprehend that I promised someone who is a womanist to share her moto on NL.

I see why she is a womanist. lipsrsealed

Please divorce Chukwuma and become a womanist too wink smiley

There are several million girls/ladies/women out there who need men, so we men don't need your likes boo... tongue
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by popcykaylah(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
maxisfield:

Oh no! I'm not trying to b good I'm actually too good for ds kinda poo..a big bday bash must nt b ds trashy 'wasting champagnes n dressing lyk hoes' oh pulizzzzz undecided
there's no wasting champagnes..they just aren't the type to have that kinda birthday bash..how much is a bottles of mo'?make poverty no push person reach wall...do you know how much 1casket cost in rumours night club or jades palace?champagne for theplace na chicken change.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Please divorce Chukwuma and become a womanist too wink smiley

There are several million girls/ladies/women out there who need men, so we men don't need your likes boo... tongue

LOL@women need men. grin grin

Men are so helpless. grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

LOL@women need men. grin grin

Men are so helpless. grin

Ode.. tongue
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Chuy: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
if u can defined Madness u can be able to tell who those fellows r

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Ode.. tongue

Helpless fool.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

I am a helpless fool.

Ok cool
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
vickerz:
where is the v.a.gi.na..

all these olosho, runz girls..
read my signature
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by samuelezekiel(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think they are lez....my opinion though...why Na only girls dey toush am...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by benjsniper33: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
ndigbo:

It seriously beats me!
sometimes when i look at the level we youth have gone down low, i just cry.

They make too much noise and bluster.
There is always a penalty for failure.
All is well bro, just a prayer I understand your feelings.. Have a great day ...x
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by maxisfield(f): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
popcykaylah:

there's no wasting champagnes..they just aren't the type to have that kinda birthday bash..how much is a bottles of mo'?make poverty no push person reach wall...do you know how much 1casket cost in rumours night club or jades palace?champagne for theplace na chicken change.

Oh well! U will mek a good maga..congrats undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by seunfape(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
dat one na breast or bucket?i see dem dy pour smtin inside sometin.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by chaxking(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
All I see are bunch of ogbohos or ogbono
Dangbo:

SOURCE; http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photossee-what-this-girl-allow-them-to.html
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by mimiy05: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Blackeard:
Biko leave the girls, they're just having fun. Don't be bloody hypocrites -___-
fun indeed...you will have daughters one day and when you see them celebrate their birthdays this way, I'm sure you'll be very proud of them n tell those who care to listen "they r just having fun" abi
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by mimiy05: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
popcykaylah:

showoff...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ashawo girls from delta and Edo state without owners and fixed address

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by kenoz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by zeusdgrt(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cutesexy1:
She is cheaper than salt
now dts harsh,judge not!she is just a lady trying to hv fun
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by ityP(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
frankly speaking, I see nothing
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is the most disgusting scene i have ever seen,pls abeg somebody educate me,whats the essence of pouring drinks on ones body,i have been noticing this trend for awhile nowundecided.. i dont get it

I post this earlier on a different thread

ladies ladies!! If you want to sustain or have a lasting relationship,stop acting like a bad b*tch.no man is ever comfortable dating a girl that frequents the club,and flashes cleavage and smokes,drinks,and have any ties to olosho friends,we might smile with you,spend on you heck even fvck with you,but boo thats where it ends,at the back of our minds we have an objective and once its completed we seek for other preys,also be wary to who you decide to date,some ladies are aware their men are fraudsters yet they will still decide to go on dating the dude thinking they can change such men,bae save yourself the time and p*ssy grip and get out of such relationship,i don talk my own.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by ityP(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
youmour:
This is the most disgusting scene i have ever seen,pls abeg somebody educate me,whats the essence of pouring drinks on ones body,i have been noticing this trend for awhile nowundecided.. i dont get it

disgusting? Lol... find another word, cos pouring drinks on someone body is far from disgusting... if cum is pour on her body, what word would u call it pls?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by lovegeneration(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dangbo:

imagine does bunch of inresponsible, waisting money nd some civil savant re yet collect there salary
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
ityP:

disgusting? Lol... find another word, cos pouring drinks on someone body is far from disgusting... if cum is pour on her body, what word would u call it pls?

Different perspective bro,i find the whole scene and body on body contact disgusting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.